Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab sa Risk hai-Written Update 7th January 2014

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Simran talking to Rajveer. He gets angry on her and does not listen to anything she says. He says you have troubled my mum, scared her becoming a ghost, hurt her a lot, I hate you. Rajo talks to Simran. Simran says I don't know what you heard but what you heard was the truth. Rajo says I know everything. Simran says you knew all this. Rajo smiles and says don't you know Simran that your life is ruined now, Rajveer married you but a bahu is one who gets her sasumaa's blessings, and its me who got her blessings. Didi has sent you a message that Rajveer will not support you from now on.

Simran says no, this can't be. Rajo laughs and says this is happening, as I will take away from you everything and no one can stop me from doing this. She smiles cunningly🤢. She says I think you won't have any question for me. Simran says I will advice you to be proud as much as you can, but when it breaks, you will be hurt. Simran says Rajveer was mine and will always be mine, I won't let him go away from me, you and Didi will go out from here, Didi would have told you that Simran does more than what she says. Simran leaves taunting her. Rajo shamelessly smiles.

Its morning, Rano and Gabru are together, having panipuri. They are very happy. Gabru's mum comes and says I was going mad looking for both of you and you are here. They take her blessings and smile. Her anger vanishes. She smiles and blesses them. She says Rano have won my heart, I thought to trouble you, but now how will I do that now. Rano says you can do anything, I will think its your blessings. Rano smiles. Gabru is happy with Rano's reply.

Gabru says he would reunite  Simran and Rajveer. Simran comes to the kitchen and sees Rajo making food. Simran asks what are you doing here. Rajo misbehaves with her. Simran says I make tea for everyone, they are waiting. Rajo says I can't make Rajveer wait for food. Simran says what do you think, you will win Rajveer's heart. They have an argument. Simran says true love can't be won by force. Rajo gets angry and throws the dish. Simran smiles and taunts her.

Rajveer does not respect Tau ji. Tau ji is shocked to see his behavior. Rajo comes to Rajveer crying and says I can't give food to you. Rajveer asks why. She says Simran has thrown the food and kicked me out of the kitchen. Rajveer gets angry and says I will see her today. He calls out Simran. Tau ji says stop Rajveer, don't say anything to Simran. Tau ji argues with Rajveer. Rajveer does not accept his decision and goes against him.

Rajveer shouts at Tau ji. Tau ji is angry. Simran says Tau ji, don't say anything, I will not come in kitchen of Rajo wants it. Tau ji supports Simran. Rajveer says I will get every right for Rajo. Rajo smiles and stops Rajveer saying I don't want any right. She says I came here as bahu, Simran is elder to me and came in this house before me. Rajveer takes her side. Rajo fools everyone by her sweet words. She says I will do what Simran says. She apologizes to Tau ji and says I did not get parent's love, I don't know all this. Everyone looks on.

Rajo says I don't want any right Tau ji. Rajveer scolds Rajo and asks her not to pity and cry for anyone in this house. He leaves. Rajo apologizes to everyone and then talks to Simran and taunts her. She smiles seeing everyone has gone and shows her true face to Simran when they are alone. Simran looks at her.

Precap:
Rajveer makes a new kitchen for Rajo. Everyone are shocked.

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzisharma80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really feeling sad for simmi...😭
Thnks for d update...
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor simmi feeling very sad for her rajveer never take stand like this for simmi in old days cv run rajveer character very badly thanks for Wu dear
mire220 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Woaw..
A second kitchen .. hihi..  funny !!How far will go Rajveer for Rajjo ?!
Well i guess Cvs gos crazy with this story..

Thank you Abhi for the WU dear .. :):)

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have lost hope for this show like seriously. LOL.