Wot abt the pace? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I do get it , muxh to add is so many new people coming in , but hopes so it is all worth it.
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Having watched so many shows & seeing tactics etc that abound in trying to incite viewer interest - I am fine with what RR are doing - I love the re-cap & I love the teaser at the end even if it is not coming up immediately as it almost explains what happens in between

What makes this story is the different settings- costumes- backdrop & language

Think audiences want that flavour & the makers have encapsulated it really well with RR
RangRasiya is very interesting and we are all impatient. We want to see a lot in one day. After it looks and feels like a movie !!!
demigod thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im sucha noob in the tv-fandom-land. Just cant wait to see Rudra and Paro's interaction πŸ˜Š anyways  Thanks for all your posts...helps me understand the series strategy better πŸ˜Š i will try me best to be patient and calm.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
See the pace is actually gud.
Rangrasiya is a show with layers right now we r on the first layer and every layer will be revealed soon.
So lets wait andvwatch.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even I feel they shd have not revealed everything and show things leading upto that in weeks time. Specialy paro varun scene... We already saw rudra kills varunπŸ˜•  maybe cvs want to capture trp audience in India and want to show interesting plot to get them glued.