Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37 (Page 50)

arshidee Groupbie

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wow..! what an amazing update dea...!!
I think it was worth waiting.   .!!!:):P
I totally loved it...! waiting for the next update ...!:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ara_000 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
phew finally completed reading all d parts..! Party

i am happy dat despite everythng dat happened to khushi,she forgave arnav nd there in her heart she is believing dat ASR is none but arnav but sumwhere she is still to knw d truth..!

There arnav likes her so much but yet to realise d depth of his feelings,awww both r trying to knw wat they both feel for each other nd dats actually sweet Heart

nice update Thumbs Up

loved it Heart

Nisha06 Senior Member

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Heyyy finally d most awaited usual u did a splendid job di..d way u described khushi's inner turmoil in d form a dream was superb..eventhough she was hell angry on arnav even her inner coscious mind doesnt want to accept the fact dat giving light nd happiness to her arnav cant jus disappear lik dat in her dream..nd falling frm cliff was jus something eventhough i know u would make arnav save her in her dream also i could.t stop myself frm screaming "Go Arnav ur gloomy needs u" in my head..

At the office it was totally a different khushi..she wants to see arnav and at d same time dont want to see usual putting all d blames on herself for shows bending process..wen she came to know dat he didnt attend anyones call her heart wants to check whether he s alright nd d mind wants to show the i dont care attitude..dis s wat exactly love does to a person..

And dats y without her knowledge her legs had led her to his home instead of hers..

The best part of the update wen arnav called her az "GLOOMY" khushi we were also desperately waiting for this one word from arnav for a looonggg time..d reaction of khushi and we readers was same..immense happiness after hearing him say dat..

Arnav comforting her as always and khushi's concern abt his state was superb..arnav has realised khushi's imp in his life nd how much her happiness nd sadness affects him..i hope khushi also realises it soon..

Wonderful update di.. Cherished each nd every word..nd abt ur note i hav already given my mail id thr..hope to see more updates soon in both d ffs..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A_BA IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It's nice to see that you are continuing with this story!

The partial truth is out and now it's only a matter of time til Khushi finds out who Mr. India really is.

Loved that Khushi was able to forgive Arnav - he didn't do anything to hurt her intentionally and honestly, he was in much worse shape than her after their confrontation.

Hoping to get a chance to read more soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemiss IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Wonderful loved it 

DrNoureen Senior Member

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
YES YES YESSS! Oh how happy I am to see the update of fate mate, one of my favourite FFs. Actually my most favourite.
Coming to the update, I have to say this one was worth waiting for. Everytime I thought about their kinda breakup, my heart died a little. I kept thinking 'what will happen now what will happen now?'

But being Gloomy and ASR how much could they be angry with each other? They might not know it but they love each other and we kow it. And now I can happily say that ASR knows it too. YAYYY!

Lovely update, and I mean it. Really really true and pure to the characters.

Left my email on the thread. Hoping to see a new update as soon as you can.

arshirupa IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Ohhh fynally after age u upadate Awesome update fynally they clear their missundertanding n arnav also realised his feeling toward khushi loved the upadate continue soon sorry i cant like update beacuse i m on mobile

jtmbarun IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
WOW!!! Awesome update KC!!!
I can't tell you how Happy I am...I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing to continue the story..
Since the last update till now, I was always hoping you would continue this FF but deep in my heart, I had that fear..that if you are very busy..and you may decide to discontinue it..But now finally you have updated..I'm so so happy dear!!! Thank you so much..

The update was awesome..I loved the way you write about their emotions and feelings..Arnav is so sweet and caring..He can't see khushi crying..and khushi is so worried about him, about his health..etc that she forgot her anger..

I loved the part where he comfort her and embrace he wants to take away all her pains and sorrows..It was mind blowing..
It's like they are just meant for each other..They understand each other so well..
And now he realised that he is in love with her..It was so beautiful..and very well-written..

I really love it so much..Fate Mate is one of my favourite FFs..It is the First Arshi FF I read and It is very close to my heart..Actually before FM, I did not like reading FF/OS at all..I could not imagine Arshi in any other story apart from IPK..and then one day I was curious about the title fate mate..and I started reading the first part..and tht's it..I read all the 36 parts in one go..and I loved it..and from that day I have started reading many Arshi stories..

Thank you very much dear!!!Hug

Go to top