Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37 - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont know how I almost missed chapter 37. Anyway loved to bits as always. So glad Arnav realized Khushi was the one.
Originally posted by penny25

sare kahan gum gaye...
most imp akshu kahan gayi...:'(
dnt wrry hum stalk karte rehengy...

Aur kc ko doondthe rahenge...
Penny where r u????
Ab tum kahan gayab hogayi????
Aaj kal sab ko kya hogaya????
Everyone is missing nd no one is coming here 😕
Originally posted by ...OceanEyes...

@penny..really will u bring them??aur teri bhabi?wo kidhar hain?i am mssng them all...

dnt wrry i'l bring dem...
That was nice update..
Finally Arnav realises his feelings for Khushi and accepts it..
Now when will Khushi know ASR is Arnav Singh Raizada??
Glad that both of them are there for each other now..
Awaiting the next update..
Happy belated Birthday Fate-Mate!!  I still mean every single word of this poem that I wrote a long time ago

Fate-Mate, you never fail to bring a smile on my face.
Fate-Mate, you are the sparkle of my life.
Today, as I wait to be wrapped in your arms,
I wish I could thank you enough for making such a huge difference in my life.

Fate-Mate, you make my heart beat faster and faster.
Fate-Mate, you fill my day with rainbow lights.
Today, as I wait for you to knock on my door,
I wish I could tell you how much I am falling for you.

Fate-Mate, you helped me rediscover my secret dreams.
Fate-Mate, you opened the doors of heaven for me.
Today, as I sit here missing you like hell,
I wish I could show you how very dear you are to my heart.

Not once did I imagine when I first met you.
That my life will turn magical with every touch from you.
Today, as I recollect all my fond memories of you,
I wish I could hold on to you and never let you go.

22nd April was the day Fate-Mate was born. My memory is fading and I am having a difficult time having my brain recall important days of some of my very close friends. Call it irony or anything but the moment my eyes fell on the date flashing on my phone, it hit me like a lightning that it was indeed FM's Birthday. The initial shock was followed by a flood of innumerable treasured memories of FM that were locked in my heart for safe-keeping. A sense of wistfulness took over me triggering ultimately pleasant sensations. I felt a little bit of a loss as well - I really don't know why.

My work schedule along with prolonged illness has kept me away from IF and FM thread in specific. I didn't have an ounce of energy left to leave a simple wish on the thread :( I couldn't get myself to sit up straight to write a thank you message to KC. At one point I thought I'll ask my husband to post on my behalf but I decided against it fearing that my husband would doubt my mental state :) Today as I am feeling much better, the first thing I wanted to do was stalk my most dearest thread. I was pleasantly surprised to see active conversations from Penny, Pravallika and Ocean Eyes :) It felt really good.

Fate-Mate, your Birthday is definitely a special day to celebrate the gift of "YOU". I came across a few other heart touching FF's on IF a month ago but nothing had left foot prints on my heart and mind like you did. I interacted with a very few other authors but nothing felt like interacting with KC. KC, I want to say the biggest Thank You for "the" best gift of my life. Fate-Mate was always and will always be the first on my mind, heart and my book rack (if you decide to publish). My sincere apologies for wishing you late but please trust me when I say that I was filled with beautiful memories of you & FM on her special day. I wish you both the longest life ever.

KC, if you are reading this, please know that I am eternally grateful to you and wish the very best in whatever you take up. I know you have been super busy and felt it inappropriate to pester you about updates although I am yearning to do it every single minute. You and FM will always hold a very special place in my heart. I miss you both very much and wish that you come back soon.

A very Happy Birthday to my dearest Fate-Mate. Sorry I couldn't do anything special this time but I promise to make up next time.

Lots of love,
Akshu.

Sorry akshu i didn't know that u were sick...
Hope ur fine now..
We were missing u very badly...
Kc also must be very busy with her two angels..
But this fate-mate had taken away the little sanity i had and so i didn't even feel inappropriate to
pester kc for an update...
Otherwise i will not be able to concentrate on my two angels...lol.. juzt kidding..
Anyway i'm happy that ur back..welcome back..take care..
We all will wait for kc to come back nd give us an update...
still waiting. where r u?