Fan Fictions

Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37 - Page 36

arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ohhh fynally after age u upadate Awesome update fynally they clear their missundertanding n arnav also realised his feeling toward khushi loved the upadate continue soon sorry i cant like update beacuse i m on mobile

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtmbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!! Awesome update KC!!!
I can't tell you how Happy I am...I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing to continue the story..
Since the last update till now, I was always hoping you would continue this FF but deep in my heart, I had that fear..that if you are very busy..and you may decide to discontinue it..But now finally you have updated..I'm so so happy dear!!! Thank you so much..

The update was awesome..I loved the way you write about their emotions and feelings..Arnav is so sweet and caring..He can't see khushi crying..and khushi is so worried about him, about his health..etc that she forgot her anger..

I loved the part where he comfort her and embrace her..like he wants to take away all her pains and sorrows..It was mind blowing..
It's like they are just meant for each other..They understand each other so well..
And now he realised that he is in love with her..It was so beautiful..and very well-written..

I really love it so much..Fate Mate is one of my favourite FFs..It is the First Arshi FF I read and It is very close to my heart..Actually before FM, I did not like reading FF/OS at all..I could not imagine Arshi in any other story apart from IPK..and then one day I was curious about the title fate mate..and I started reading the first part..and tht's it..I read all the 36 parts in one go..and I loved it..and from that day I have started reading many Arshi stories..

Thank you very much dear!!!🤗
...OceanEyes... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OPTIMISTIC...
The word wasnt 4 me..yaah,4 long time..just because of FM!!!

I even urgued with my friend..nope,she wont update anymore...SOMEHOW I WAS ANGRY WITH U..CAUSE...U KNOW!!

I M SORRY KC DI... ...

How could i forget..u r the one who gave me two very much popular ff's... ...through which,we could rejoiced ARSHI!
Gave me some wonderfulest friends whom we call 'WAIT MATES'!!!
Gave me some fab moments with them..with u..

Some memories..
Some imaginations..
Some laughter...
Some smiles...

THANK U..
For BRINGING BACK OUR TSUNAMI AND GLOOMY TO US..

I have nothing more to say..

Missing all my mates..NISHA DI..MEENU DI..PENNY..ANA DI..API..AND EVERY OTHER WAIT MATES..FOR WHOM,WE GOT BACK TSUNAMI AND GLOOMY!!

And about the MOST PRECIOUS UPDATE..i dont have any right to say about it..

JUST LET ME FEEL IT.. 😊
check1511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just loved the update. 
Thanks a lot for updating. 
Love the way u write.
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome update di

Thank you so much di for uniting our Gloomy and Tsunami and not dragging their fight

Wow they are just so cute

Their conversation was mind blowing  and emotional

Khushi's breaking down and her concern for Arnav is really good

She missing arnav and worrying for him was emotional

Glad that they patch up and Khushi is not resigning

Hopeful to get updates soon di

We really missed you And your ff

And Congratulations for the cute little baby

luvkkgasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back sweetheart !!!
missed u so much. nd so did tsunami and gloomy ..
awww.. its all good .. best thing u are back to the story..
the update was amazzinggg !!!
really loved the update..
i am so happy they are together.. they will sort out their differences..
bt what matters is they are with each other..
they both love each other so madly without realising it..they just cant live without each other...
awww thats what makes der relationship so very beautiful !!

keep up the good work hun.. :-) :-)
stay smiling... big congratsss and hugs for the baby..
take care.. :D
wafa.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
an awesome update...amazing back...ur welcome whole heartedly do continue soon...
cutesforum_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
15 parts! Wow!

Loved reading each of them! Finally Khushi is noy angry wiyh Arnav and Arnav has started to realise his love for khushi... wow!!

Khushi's dreams are giving her idea that ASR is her Arnav only! I hope she realises soon!

Hoping to get an early update this time!
lalpeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
read your update could not relate to it as have not read the previous parts but hope to read more and then figure out the story
rumu thumbnail
Thank u very very very much for updating...
I m really really very glad...cant explain in words how much I missed our gloomy and tsunami ...

thank god Khushi forgave him.. thank god they met again...

the update is fantastic as always...

OMG !!!!! Khushi's dream gave me goosebumps... I  exactly felt each and every emotions what she was feeling...feeling of loosing our loved ones is scaring,, unbearable which i went through with Khushi...as if i was loosing him...and once again i cried...
then he showed up..and everything changed in a second with Khushi and me...she was not angry and i was smiling as if nothing  happened...and then I only smiled and smiled...and at last again u took my breath away with the bone crashing hug and his realization of his feelings.. "Yes she is the one and only for him"'
then I was singing 

''' hai tujhe vi ijajat karle tu vi mohabbat "'

love u di for coming back with a bang...