Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awsommm dis story is getting intrsting...i m in kinda hurry now so shrt commnt nxt tym defintly long 1...update nxt SUPR ASAP!!!
sana11 thumbnail
she wasn t sure of what she wants in life...
that dream was like arnav is the light in her life i guess...
she was confused to what she wanted..
mandy was really angry the way the things in work was going on..
she couldnt  even resign..
unconsciously she went to this house..
he was shocked to see her there...
so was she.
they both didnt know what to do or say..
she s still worried for him
priya s hell worried but still khushi wanted only arnav...
she s so confused as to why dream and arnav..all along she waited...
he hugged her like his life depended on it..
there was so much unsaid..yet so much said..
he realized what she means to him...
superb update πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
update the next soon dearπŸ˜ƒ

so dam happy to see you backπŸ€—
twinki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god
Read your update after such a long time

I had come across ur story last year around this time only and I was really sad when u had stopped updating

At that time I was operating from cell which wasa one heck of a headache one cannot cooment because of its functioning at a snails pace but I loved reading ur story

I cannot tell how happy I am to read this story of tsunami and gloomy I had really missed them a lot
I have just commented 4 or 5 time only I guess and the reason I have already mentioned

I do want to read further pls add me if u create a blog my email I'd [email protected]

The way u have desceibed the emotions of gloomy and tsunami is just heart touching

And or tsunami's last realization is the best
It took the cake

Love u
Loved the update
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome awesome did I say awesome already πŸ˜Š It was worth the wait!!!! Loved the update, cannot wait for Arshi to get back being themselves Sunami and Gloomy lol!!! Please add me when you create the blog.
ipktouch thumbnail
welcum back dear..missed u n ur updates a lot..missed this fate mate so much..so coming to the updates it was fantastic..kushi's dream was trying to make her see arnav as a saviour..it was telling her that she shudnt leave him or else she wud be lonely..and i believed it in that way coz that had only happened in the later part..she was so angry of hurt n betrayal from arnav..she had stopped her heart to give explanation for a while n soon cameup with resignation without thinking abt the positiveness from arnav..thankfully the office had been fussed over by manny's frustration coz of arnav's absence..after giving so much thoughts to either be mad at him or forgive him coz she missed him n wanted him her legs walked towards arnav's house..jus lyk dream..arnav saw her n felt relieved while kushi was happy with arnav called her gloomy..and thus they cleared the misunderstandings n then holding each other happily..it was love..hope soon kushi wud come to knw that he was arnav..waiting eagerly for the next..
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ah! it feels great to read an update after a long long time :)
the update was amazing..i so so loved it 

i missed out few updates and i cant read them now since they have been removed. So i actually dont know exactly what happened. But all i understood is that Khushi came to know about Arnav being her boss right? and that caused misunderstanding. Now they have cleared it. Am i right? or is there anything i missed?

But the best part was when Arnav realised his feelings for Khushi. it was portrayed so beautifully. i loved it..

i have one question though. Khushi doesnt know that ASR is Arnav right? 

P.S: left my email ID on other thread :)
Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just Awesome Awesome Awesome.

Don't have word to praise this chapter and really very thankful to you that you are going to continue this story.

Thank you so much di for such a lovely story.

Edited by BublyKhushi - 10 years ago
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome KC. Welcome back!
Hope you had time to rest.

I have been waiting for you to come back... So a big welcome and warm hug.

Take care. I totally totally loved the update.. ASr is hte hero as ever, wish God really made more men like him...

Love
Prasanna

meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it.. and thank you so much for the update...loved it...
waiting for next...
FBANU thumbnail
oo god.. how much i missed this.. thanxx a lot KC  for ur update.. it is amazing as always, great work