Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

HI KC how are you. what a  awesome, amazing ,dhamakakadhar, emotional, sweet,and huge update

👏👏👏, and i am verry verry happy. you covered privies and impartent details very well. And last

parts  M. N and O were very emotional and an amazing parts. so finally tsunami realized his feelings for gloomy😊. Thank you KC for beautiful update ⭐️⭐️⭐️     

sach me intezar ka phal meeta hua hai.

please KC add me in your PM list. And eagarly waiting for next update.
Edited by ipkrose - 10 years ago
Amita2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was an awesome update KC!!!!!!!
Welcome back and thanks for continuing such an amazing story...
Their emotions and what they feel for each other can not be ignored...well, finally it dawned on Arnav that Kushi is the one and only one for him.

Already waiting for the next😊
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES! :D

Finally the wait is over, I still remember reading this beautiful story in on go! And the day I cam to know about it's plagiarism that was the saddest day for me on IF! But let us leave those nasty memories behind and talk about awesome update that we all got today😳

One thing I love about your writing is the flow of emotions, it is just so perfect. The turmoil main leads go through, their thoughts everything is just so perfect! 

I was really scared for Arnav, he was picking up the call, he was not at home, not even replied to any e-mail. And that Manny dude is overreacting😆 But koi nai, I have no problem with Manny😳

Khushi missed him, she missed seeing him, talking to him. But the best part was that when she addressed him as 'Arnav'. Whe I started reading this FF I remember when Khushi goes to fortune teller and comes to know about Arnav Singh Raizada, since then I so wanted her to know her Arnav.

Aww she was there at his home! And the hug was just adorable. I am glad Arnav realized😳

KC di you made my day! I guess I will be grinning for a week😃 
Waiting for the next update:D
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG OMG OMG I cannot believe this! It feels great! :D
meeshamalik thumbnail
Thanku for updating. Awesome chappy i love it hope u will update next part soon. Plz update ur other storry
arnshi thumbnail
Unbelievable*arnav style*...aww no not so unbelievable with your soothing words all the while kept us assured you will be back...and dhan dhan YOU ARE BACK and with a BANG.
What a beautiful, flawless and awesome update.
It was like I was floating in smooth river...just so brilliant.
Ah his realization was so beautiful.And man I cried with Khushi...so much pain this girl has gone through.
I hope happiness shines in her life with Arnav's realizing his feelings.I hope he wont let her go ever.
And with time Khushi would also share her secret of his name with him.
Do continue soon.
Thank you for this as lovely update as always.
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG... love u  love u love u a lot. thanks a ton for coming back. it was a fab update. no words to explain  how sweet this update was. loved it. hope everything will be fine soon.
Koeli thumbnail
WHAT A COME BACK
*right now in tears

*res for comments
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back loved the update brilliant as always khushi mixed feeling that she does not understand all she knows for sure that she needed him in her life loved how you describe her emotions loved the reaction to each other and loved her reaction to him not at the office and and he whole being moved to going to him loved that he realized she was confused and the hug awesome update thanks for the pm.

Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
joe4joe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
omg omg omg omg omg
finally u updted.
All the updts were mindblowing.
Loved it.
When khushi said tht they r getting married,i got shocked.
I mean where did tht came frm?
Read tht part 3 times,to make sure tht i read it correctly.
But in the next dialogue, i realised tht itz a joke by khushi.
Finally arnie realized his feeling.
Everything is fine btwn them,happy abt it.
Cntn sn.
Wil wait 4 ur updt.

Edited by joe4joe - 10 years ago