A life partner like that..sweet poignance in each moment.. (Page 7)

TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-ZaYa- Senior Member

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Good post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maryam.K- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post<3

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
You write so well Sunara! <3

I like Vishal since his first show! Tongue And trust me, I was very few of them who watched that show for the sake of Kabir and not the lead pair! ROFL And yes, his other show on SP was like so Dead I still liked him but his character in that show was way too confusing to me! Ermm

And now finally I get to see him in RR, looking so adorable and that too with my Tintin! Day Dreaming I find PaRun very very very adorable, but yes, we can't have their love story continued further or else there is no point of Rudra being in the show! LOL But whatever, I just loved the cute sweet interactions between them. Day Dreaming

And yes, I'd love to have such an adorable life partner. Day Dreaming (Of course NOT if he turns out to be a smuggler which I'm feeling is gonna happen! LOL)

Edited by whiterose29 - 08 January 2014 at 12:24am

minal11 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
OMG such a rg8 postClap bt i missed yesterdayUnhappy
 me too luved all the beautiful moments they shared yesterdayDay Dreaming
"ore Piya" awww it took my heart away once again wid all their simple yet touchy momentsDay Dreaming i was totally in luv wid this couple,especially whn one of his frnds said,"woh dekh dulhan aa rahi hai",his reaction,"Bhabhi nahi bol sakta tha"LOLthis one line showed how deeply he is in luv wid our barbie doll..
tfs those cute dialouges nd for not ruining  aaj phir maza aayegaLOL                                                                                                        
wht?he is unaware of this racketShockedShocked,i thought he too is a part of itOuch

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
KUDOS to ur each post.Thumbs Up

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kutkut12

Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

*Cries* ! Dammit CV's !! if Paro's Husband is going to die in next episode WHY Give us THIS ORE PIYA SCENE ! to make me Cry  !! I forgot everything today! Todays episode was all about Paro & Varun  !! the Ore Piya Sequence Went so Well on thm  !!! Vishal Gandhi n Sanz looked so well  !! dammit please tell me guys im not the only 1 who started crying watching the ore piya scene !! I dont know but im sure Varun himself is a victim like Paro ! he is being a Scape goat too  !! 

the Way she stood in balcony just to get a glimpse of her would be husband, n how their eyes met  !! OMGGG I started Screaming NOOO  !! why Dammit !! why can't we have thm a bit more  !! ofc its about PaRud ! but dammit just a little more  !! they were looking BLISSFUL  !! so Beautiful  !! Before this Ore Piya Reminded me of Adiya n Priya ! but now its Paro n Varun  !!!! 

The poetry he said so that she looks at him n thn she did !!! Damnnn This is not right time manal !! this is not where u should fall for  ! they not meant to be Ofc we know !! thn why bring this actor n on top of it give us scenes to cry  ! 

Sanz looked STUNNING Vishal what can i say !! Lemme just cry ... !! 

Rudra&Aman r damn of a team together  !! 

Stupid uncle of Varun :@ Lusting on Bindi :@ !! 
Suna u know my view from fb ! so just Copy Pasted !! 

Look At them :'( ! how can i not cry :'( 

that is why this serial is different. that is why it is impactful. they want you to feel Paro's pain to the core and that can done only by showing the guy in a positive lightCry Then only we would understand Paro's hatred towards Rudra even when all females r drooling over him.
Rudra will Repent !! for now as an Officer Rudra will not be wrong ! as its his duty !! for him ! he assume Groom is Culprit too ! but as Viewers we will Defo be crying for Paro's Pain :'( !! now she is Shattered beyond words :'( ! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index