A life partner like that..sweet poignance in each moment.. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful post Sunara, I can always count on you to echo my thoughts! 🤗
That was beautifully said. Varun seems lie a likable guy. 
*Cries* ! Dammit CV's !! if Paro's Husband is going to die in next episode WHY Give us THIS ORE PIYA SCENE ! to make me Cry  !! I forgot everything today! Todays episode was all about Paro & Varun  !! the Ore Piya Sequence Went so Well on thm  !!! Vishal Gandhi n Sanz looked so well  !! dammit please tell me guys im not the only 1 who started crying watching the ore piya scene !! I dont know but im sure Varun himself is a victim like Paro ! he is being a Scape goat too  !! 

the Way she stood in balcony just to get a glimpse of her would be husband, n how their eyes met  !! OMGGG I started Screaming NOOO  !! why Dammit !! why can't we have thm a bit more  !! ofc its about PaRud ! but dammit just a little more  !! they were looking BLISSFUL  !! so Beautiful  !! Before this Ore Piya Reminded me of Adiya n Priya ! but now its Paro n Varun  !!!! 

The poetry he said so that she looks at him n thn she did !!! Damnnn This is not right time manal !! this is not where u should fall for  ! they not meant to be Ofc we know !! thn why bring this actor n on top of it give us scenes to cry  ! 

Sanz looked STUNNING Vishal what can i say !! Lemme just cry ... !! 

Rudra&Aman r damn of a team together  !! 

Stupid uncle of Varun :@ Lusting on Bindi :@ !! 
Suna u know my view from fb ! so just Copy Pasted !! 

Look At them :'( ! how can i not cry :'( 

Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

*Cries* ! Dammit CV's !! if Paro's Husband is going to die in next episode WHY Give us THIS ORE PIYA SCENE ! to make me Cry  !! I forgot everything today! Todays episode was all about Paro & Varun  !! the Ore Piya Sequence Went so Well on thm  !!! Vishal Gandhi n Sanz looked so well  !! dammit please tell me guys im not the only 1 who started crying watching the ore piya scene !! I dont know but im sure Varun himself is a victim like Paro ! he is being a Scape goat too  !! 

the Way she stood in balcony just to get a glimpse of her would be husband, n how their eyes met  !! OMGGG I started Screaming NOOO  !! why Dammit !! why can't we have thm a bit more  !! ofc its about PaRud ! but dammit just a little more  !! they were looking BLISSFUL  !! so Beautiful  !! Before this Ore Piya Reminded me of Adiya n Priya ! but now its Paro n Varun  !!!! 

The poetry he said so that she looks at him n thn she did !!! Damnnn This is not right time manal !! this is not where u should fall for  ! they not meant to be Ofc we know !! thn why bring this actor n on top of it give us scenes to cry  ! 

Sanz looked STUNNING Vishal what can i say !! Lemme just cry ... !! 

Rudra&Aman r damn of a team together  !! 

Stupid uncle of Varun :@ Lusting on Bindi :@ !! 
Suna u know my view from fb ! so just Copy Pasted !! 

Look At them :'( ! how can i not cry :'( 

that is why this serial is different. that is why it is impactful. they want you to feel Paro's pain to the core and that can done only by showing the guy in a positive light😭 Then only we would understand Paro's hatred towards Rudra even when all females r drooling over him.
I hope groom is pakka chor..chhupa rustum...
Otherwise how will paro forgive majorsa...
In my opinion after 100 episodes we will get proof that majorsa was correct ...groom was a traitor ,bad guy...
Then paro rudra story will make sense...won't it logically?
another awesome post yaar, wonder i should learn to make use of time even if its 1/100th of what you have to be more active and try to learn from your elongated essays.
You write so well Sunara! <3

I like Vishal since his first show! 😛 And trust me, I was very few of them who watched that show for the sake of Kabir and not the lead pair! 🤣 And yes, his other show on SP was like so 🤢 I still liked him but his character in that show was way too confusing to me! 🤔

And now finally I get to see him in RR, looking so adorable and that too with my Tintin! I find PaRun very very very adorable, but yes, we can't have their love story continued further or else there is no point of Rudra being in the show! 😆 But whatever, I just loved the cute sweet interactions between them.

And yes, I'd love to have such an adorable life partner. (Of course NOT if he turns out to be a smuggler which I'm feeling is gonna happen! 😆)
Edited by whiterose29 - 10 years ago
OMG such a rg8 post👏 bt i missed yesterday😔
 me too luved all the beautiful moments they shared yesterday
"ore Piya" awww it took my heart away once again wid all their simple yet touchy moments i was totally in luv wid this couple,especially whn one of his frnds said,"woh dekh dulhan aa rahi hai",his reaction,"Bhabhi nahi bol sakta tha"😆this one line showed how deeply he is in luv wid our barbie doll..
tfs those cute dialouges nd for not ruining  aaj phir maza aayega😆                                                                                                        
wht?he is unaware of this racket😲😲,i thought he too is a part of it

KUDOS to ur each post.👍🏼
Originally posted by kutkut12

that is why this serial is different. that is why it is impactful. they want you to feel Paro's pain to the core and that can done only by showing the guy in a positive light😭 Then only we would understand Paro's hatred towards Rudra even when all females r drooling over him.
Rudra will Repent !! for now as an Officer Rudra will not be wrong ! as its his duty !! for him ! he assume Groom is Culprit too ! but as Viewers we will Defo be crying for Paro's Pain :'( !! now she is Shattered beyond words :'( !