Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In random saas-bahu shows, the main character believes everything with their eyes closed and this kind of behaviour is so freaking annoying! I loved how Paakhi told Mahaji to stop her stupid drama, and didn't forgive her. 👏 
But Ayaan was just too much! Lady Dracula! 😆
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Paakhi definitely knows how to handle things  ..Maaji deserves that and it good to see ayaan  hiding out from her bcos he knows he had done wrong.. 

how much anshuman was pacing around restlessly thinking y is paakhi so calm & composed😆😆 and saree scene😆😆😆..it was too good & hilarious ...paakhi questioning him about saree and anshu man answering it ..Lol..He just cracked me up with that line jab se aine saree pehn na bandh kardiya ..🤣

Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkpearlz

agree with you.
loved the Saree dialogue, lol.

it was really funny😛
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: harithanhp

Maine sadee pehna band kar diya..🤣 OMG it was sooo good!! It suits him sooo much and how paakhi laughs!! Sucha great couple they make!! 

I love it when Anshuman jokes around and Pakhi's laugh was also quite funny😆
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

agreed! ^_^

And,also Aayan is showing good changes ..for a change first time he is afraid of someone .. and a child only gets afraid of his mother for his mistakes ..!! :)

agree, Ayaan I hope understands his mistake and now he is afraid to come in front waiting to see what happens tomorrow 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

The saari scene was damn hillarious 🤣

I loved the Paakhi/Maha ji scene and the best part was how everyone was scared of Paakhi including Anshuman and Ayaan 😆 that was too good 😆

😆 Her one look and everyone was scared father-son were the same both were hiding she gave them a look and they both ran away😛
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Indeed what you have given a tittle 

Pakhi deserves a standing ovation!!!👏👍🏼

well suited  to her for today's episode Desigirl_21

what a powerful dialogues  with seriousness in her face.Each sentence she spoke we have to give applause👏

NATAK BANDTH KEJEYE  😃MAHJI( She deverse it 😡 from Paakhi

very good episode Paakhi handle in a very firm manner...even Aayan runs away from the hiding place😊

Hats off to CV👏and  the dialogue writers Garima and Vicky for the well meaningful dialogues

Lastly Sharddha Ayra and iqbal outstanding acting⭐️

i am going to put video clips of today's episode tomorrow.worth watching👏
good night  to all It is 12.30 in the night😊

I never get tired of praising Shraddha and Iqbal they are prefect for their roles, today's episode can watched again and again..Mahaji deserves every bit of shoutings😃
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: upatel89

I think I liked Anshuman's reaction to her anger more than anything, he's seen her quiet strength but today he saw her anger too. She really is a force to reckon with and he's starting to realize he's in trouble. It was cute seeing him try to goad her into talking to Ayaan.

Saree scene .. I think i've watched like 100 times. it was perfect! The way he folded it by moving side to side 😆. 

well said I think Anshuman has already realized that Pakhi is not a regular girl she is unique and we get to see that everyday⭐️..the saree scene was funny🤣
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: supreet_dmg

omg I so want to see the episode noW!

Totally looking forward to Mahaji getting told off by Pakhi
Glad I came home early from college... time for TP ! 😃

the episode was worth it, 😳
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

I loved Pakhi strict dealing with Maaji. Finally a heroine who can't be taken on for a ride and loved the way she firmly dealt with maaji. And the pleats scene was hilarious to the max. Finally Anshuman is trying to figure out what makes Pakhi click. And looks like there is Ayaan and Paakhi bonding too on the way. Can't wait for this week's episodes of Tumhari Paakhi.

Mahaji deserves every bit of those shoutings and thank god Pakhi didn't forgave her that would have been less impactful, can't wait for the upcoming episodes hopefully there will be sweet moments between Pakhi and Ayaan😳