Did not like the character of Laila !

rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
She is there only for Suhaagratein with Rudra !!  What ever she does Rudra will fall in love with Paro ultimately.  Edited by rafaya1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Haww she has'nt done anything yet to be hated like this.. 😛 Ankita was fabulous yesterday and her character Laila would bring more layers to Rudra's character.. ðŸ˜³ Its an important character to play.. :)
Exactly we need Laila for Paro-Rudra love story to enfold..
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ankita - looked fabulous - she has really good features & played the vamp role really well - very filmy - you could say - a far cry from her past forays in drama. We need a character like hers to show the depth of the Rudra role & also to develop the relationship with Paro

She will be pivotal in the storyline - has to be as I cannot fathom why else Ankita would be in RR otherwise

Again - really good choice of actors-another feather in cap along with all else
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't exactly hate her as of now..because at the moment Paro and Rudra have nothing to do with each other..
But she is the negative character after all...so i guess i'll start hating her when she actually does something bad. - My POV
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't hate her. Ankita Sharma did a fab job as Laila. If we want Paro - Rudra romance we're going to need Laila. 
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is tool for rudra physical needs , once Parud will fall in love , hopefully her chapter wills close by ph
TimelessBeautyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For the main characters to come together - it's not entirely necessary for them to be living for the sole purpose of finding one another, all the while staying single and keeping that status until they know they have found each other.

Yes, we know the drama essentially is about them, but that doesn't mean they didn't have their own life before meeting each other. Realistically speaking, a lot of people do have others in their life before meeting the one they settle down with.
Edited by TimelessBeautyy - 10 years ago
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  My only problem was the way they depicted the scene, but truthfully speaking it was necessary in order to get the gist of what type of relationship Rudra and Laila share. Although I don't think they should be showing such encounters often coz it might affect the trp of the show since I am sure most of us online or general tv viewers would find it uncomfortable to watch it with their family. Let's see what happens but now we are some what prepared for such chipku scenes between Rudra and Laila if the PH chooses to show them in the future. ðŸ¤”
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is just there for physical needs but wait for the day he falls for paro n it's over for her