drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hi my dear ifs and buts...😊

yeh advise dene ke baad maie jaa rahi hoon...so advance mei - good night...

dear mummiji..😑... before you advise saachiji.πŸ€—...  ek baath samajh lo... iss forum par bash hona hai.toh SAARUV ke pyaar kanta bano ...otherwise mind your own business as these two are adults...agar bhaag ke shaadi kar lenge tab kya karogae aap...πŸ‘

also...aapke is small thinking🀒 ki wajah se aapke pati aapko itni insult karte hai.and your marriage seems to me, a compromise .. that too only from your side...first mummiji set your house in order... abhi aapke aur aapke pati me toh age difference hai. phir bhi ypu both seem to be so unhappy together... first apna problem apne pati😑 ke saath set right karo, baad mei hamaari saachi ko advise do...
agar mere forum waasiyon ko kuch add karna hai toh kariyae...

mei sab replies kal paadhoongi...
Edited by drveena - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Ya self enlightenment is necessary to give enlightenment to others.mrs goel dv is not bacha any more.tom by enlightenment session to saachi by dv mom has to see does she had even small spine r which type class ka doormat n wat type of enlightenment classes she needs n has to join lool.saachi  is not spoiled brat for enlightenment lool.
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i might nt bash her..
she played d trick..it wud b saanchi stupidity if she will fall in dat trap which she certainly will..πŸ€”
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar Saanchi, ab tho thaala kholo dimaag ka, bahut soch liya dil se!! Aap dil se DV ke liye sochiye!! Only he deserves it.Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
drveena thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

i might nt bash her..
she played d trick..it wud b saanchi stupidity if she will fall in dat trap which she certainly will..πŸ€”

i agree... , it's high time saachi started using her brains with dv's family.and her heart with DV.πŸ˜† as of now she  is doing ulka...oops i mean ulta... using brains. with DV and heart with his family...
drveena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna37

Yaar Saanchi, ab tho thaala khol dimaag ka, bahut soch liya dil se!!

superb statement aparna...πŸ‘.very amusing too...🀣
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drveena

superb statement aparna...πŸ‘.very amusing too...🀣

Maine ek aur statement add kar liya, pls dekhiye naa
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Don't worry mammi jee.. Once saachi comes in your house .. Sab ka band bajadegy... I feel like she will make the goels sahi Insan since they are not at all 🀣 ... This time she needs to fight for her right and stop them from insulting SaachiEdited by love09 - 10 years ago
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love09

Don't worry mammi jee.. Once saachi comes in your house .. Sab ka band bajadegy... I feel like she will make the goels sahi Insan since they are not at all 🀣 ... This time she needs to fight for her right and stop them from insulting Saachi

True.
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i thought mummiji will support SaaRuv ...but  😑