Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
We dont want the a boring couple...uff diabetes ho jaayega.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

sashusa Groupbie
sashusa
sashusa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ishan-Urmi can not happen.No story there.  Eventhough Ishan likes Urmi, Urmi will never accept Ishan as for her she is married to sam.  Her values won't allow her to take a decision against sam...like falling for Ishan...Ishan should back out now.  Let her see sams real nature and try to work on it by herself with her endurance and smartness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohifansqwerty012

mohifans Senior Member
mohifans
mohifans

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I m amazed that hw can urmi be linked to ishaan...I hate it..its her husbands frnd..very sad ya she is his bhabhi..

qwerty012

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

I'd like Ishaan to send Sam Rat off to Pluto where Sam can live for Me Myself and I and here on the earth Ishaan can marry Urmi and give her a life she deserves

In my books Ishaan needs to take the interference a step further and help Urmi get rid of the Rat

When I read this earlier in the week I thought, naaa Ishaan doesn't deserve Urmi. She needs to leave and go away from both of these men. I meant to reply that way too sometime this week.LOL

But then came the January 9 episode.  Where Ishaan came off as thoughtful and sensitive in the situation--though I still blame him for his earlier lies and deception which led to the current situation.

But even more than that, I saw the scope for Ishaan/Urmi. And true, Ishaan messed up a lot, but so did Urmi. Neither are totally blameless in this situation. So yes, I do think it's highly likely that something could/would develop with Urmi leaning on Ishaan for emotional support and with Samrat himself sometimes pushing these situations.

But...I don't know if the show would go there. Or they may tease it, or show Ishaan falling for her, or show the family suspecting something...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72suresh555

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by suresh555

I'd like Ishaan to send Sam Rat off to Pluto where Sam can live for Me Myself and I and here on the earth Ishaan can marry Urmi and give her a life she deserves

In my books Ishaan needs to take the interference a step further and help Urmi get rid of the Rat

When I read this earlier in the week I thought, naaa Ishaan doesn't deserve Urmi. She needs to leave and go away from both of these men. I meant to reply that way too sometime this week.LOL

But then came the January 9 episode.  Where Ishaan came off as thoughtful and sensitive in the situation--though I still blame him for his earlier lies and deception which led to the current situation.

But even more than that, I saw the scope for Ishaan/Urmi. And true, Ishaan messed up a lot, but so did Urmi. Neither are totally blameless in this situation. So yes, I do think it's highly likely that something could/would develop with Urmi leaning on Ishaan for emotional support and with Samrat himself sometimes pushing these situations.

But...I don't know if the show would go there. Or they may tease it, or show Ishaan falling for her, or show the family suspecting something...

Thanks, nice analysis

I still feel that the CVs should think outside the box. Typically after a torture full of drama, a constant Urmi drowning in her own tears and making it look like its all hunky dory in front of her parents who already know that they got a Rat for a damaad, then the monster-rat-in-law Shashi torturing Urmi because she is so bored during the afternoons (what a logic when she told her elder DIL that she will be spared because she is badi bahu but Urmi must be squashed because she is choti bahu). Then after million episodes, the Rat could be poisoned or come under a car, get ready for a vacation to parlok, then Urmi will act like a Savitri and get a new life for the Rat and the Rat will reform. This typical torture is really not needed.

The out of the bix solution should be Urmi waking up from her Rat bite beemari, stand up to her Rat and Rat-amma duo, provoke them to throw her out because she will not put up with their nonsense, get a divorce lawyer and get half of the Rat's khazana and finally get into a personal and business partnership with Ishaan and be 100 times more successful than the Rat
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged

I still feel that the CVs should think outside the box. Typically after a torture full of drama, a constant Urmi drowning in her own tears and making it look like its all hunky dory in front of her parents who already know that they got a Rat for a damaad, then the monster-rat-in-law Shashi torturing Urmi because she is so bored during the afternoons (what a logic when she told her elder DIL that she will be spared because she is badi bahu but Urmi must be squashed because she is choti bahu). Then after million episodes, the Rat could be poisoned or come under a car, get ready for a vacation to parlok, then Urmi will act like a Savitri and get a new life for the Rat and the Rat will reform. This typical torture is really not needed.

The out of the bix solution should be Urmi waking up from her Rat bite beemari, stand up to her Rat and Rat-amma duo, provoke them to throw her out because she will not put up with their nonsense, get a divorce lawyer and get half of the Rat's khazana and finally get into a personal and business partnership with Ishaan and be 100 times more successful than the Rat
 LOL
I completely second your idea Suresh555.
I have been hoping to find some CV's who would take a leap and go that extra mile to think outside the box and give a sensible and an innovative idea a chance.

I really like your RAT and RAT-Amma solution to end this farce of a marriage.

As you said the typical torture is not worth repeating over and over again.

snowy72suresh555KhatamKahani

Mogwai IF-Sizzlerz
Mogwai
Mogwai

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ishaan's intentions may be honourable but he sure is making a mess of things. Yes, he should zip it now. He knows what his friend is like. He understands Samrat's nature and yet he is giving false hope to Urmi and showing her something which isn't there. It's a very dangerous thing to do and it's as good as lying.

snowy72Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Ishaan needs to get jumped, like seriously shut the eff up dude! Angry
And Sam on the other hand keeps proving him wrong 

KhatamKahani

Go to top