India-Forums

Doli Armaano Ki
Doli Armaano Ki

Ishaan, shut the hell up (Page 3)

sunshine15 Senior Member
sunshine15
sunshine15

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Seriously, from begining I am feeling that he is kind of exposing sam infront of urmi knowing nature of his friend...he might have two motives...one that he loves urmi from inside and want to create bad impression of sam in her mind or he has some inside jealousy for sam that he want to spoil his life and make him suffer...
Mr. Ishan ...don't ruin samur's life... Let urmi handle alone Sam...she is gonna be strong soon and deal with him by herself...shadi vadi ho gayi...pack the bags and go back to London...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
@likarsh, totally agree with everything you said. I hate that Urmi was quite adamant to marry Samrat, and didn't care who she hurt in the process, and yet now she's acting like some vulnerable little girl. These kinds of female characters get themselves in trouble, and then sympathy-seekD'oh.

Yes I can understand she's hurt, but how is staying silent and crying in secret going to help?
She was willing to fight for him with Trisha without even properly knowing him, but now she won't even speak up.

I just think she's  like a little girl who just wanted to be cinderella for the day, and that's why she got married. She doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship. 

Edited by butterfly15.. - 07 January 2014 at 6:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine15

Seriously, from begining I am feeling that he is kind of exposing sam infront of urmi knowing nature of his friend...he might have two motives...one that he loves urmi from inside and want to create bad impression of sam in her mind or he has some inside jealousy for sam that he want to spoil his life and make him suffer...
Mr. Ishan ...don't ruin samur's life... Let urmi handle alone Sam...she is gonna be strong soon and deal with him by herself...shadi vadi ho gayi...pack the bags and go back to London...

I doubt he's doing it with any nefarious intentions, either for Samrat or against Samrat. He's doing it all for Samrat and Urmi in his mind. He's not really thinking about it, just reacts and tries to smoothen a situation or "help out" Samrat in being romantic.  But he needs to realize he's wrong.

His intention is not to break up Samrat and Urmi. If that were the case he wouldn't have been so upset that Samrat called off the wedding and then overjoyed that Samrat decided/agreed on the marriage again. 

If he wanted Urmi to see Samrat as an ass, all he would need to do is stop covering for Samrat from the start. Why would he want Urmi to marry Samrat and then see Samrat's real side? LOLEven now he's still covering  for Samrat.LOL

Edited by likarsh - 07 January 2014 at 7:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

bhagyathara Goldie
bhagyathara
bhagyathara

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

@likarsh, totally agree with everything you said. I hate that Urmi was quite adamant to marry Samrat, and didn't care who she hurt in the process, and yet now she's acting like some vulnerable little girl. These kinds of female characters get themselves in trouble, and then sympathy-seekD'oh.

Yes I can understand she's hurt, but how is staying silent and crying in secret going to help?
She was willing to fight for him with Trisha without even properly knowing him, but now she won't even speak up.

I just think she's  like a little girl who just wanted to be cinderella for the day, and that's why she got married. She doesn't seem mature enough for a relationship. 
was urmi adamant to marry samrat ? he was her parents choice and they presented him as the best man for her . .he was  gentle with her before wedding .so she started to like him .its not her fault that she accepted her parents choice .she didnt even know the tantrums thrown by samrat by calling off marriage .

she didnt know why trisha disliked samrat .and she trusted ishaan completely .even then her instinct was hinting something wrong there .but her mother and especially ishaan wiped it off from her mind and made her blind .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012kavmuksDolly-heartKhatamKahani

kavmuks IF-Dazzler
kavmuks
kavmuks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Yaaa true... I thought it was only me thinking like this.. 
he keep instigating Samrat and then keeps covering up .. why should he interfere .. let Urmi understand samrat in real sense 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012Dolly-heartKhatamKahani

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
omg, thank u so much for making this topic 
he was ok initially, no two persons are same, and yes he played a major role in making urmi keep her princess dreams alive, she should have known about sam way too long back, as sam never hided or lied, damn u ishaan, u spoiled her life and every one are like hitting on sam, go figure 

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhagyathara

Originally posted by butterfly15..

was urmi adamant to marry samrat ? he was her parents choice and they presented him as the best man for her . .he was  gentle with her before wedding .so she started to like him .its not her fault that she accepted her parents choice .she didnt even know the tantrums thrown by samrat by calling off marriage .

she didnt know why trisha disliked samrat .and she trusted ishaan completely .even then her instinct was hinting something wrong there .but her mother and especially ishaan wiped it off from her mind and made her blind .

She was pretty adamant in the sense that she saw the signs but ignored it. She saw the signs during the Haldi ceremony, and she cried for ages about it, but she then ignored it. 

Couple of times Samrat said things that she didn't like, but she again ignored them, because Ishaan covered up afterwards saying Samrat is just shy etc. I mean come on it happened often enough for her to realise that it wasn't just Samrat being shy or whatever. 

Then Samrat practically told her to un-invite Trisha from the wedding, in the process showing that he doesn't care about her family, or her relationships, but did she care? Nope.

As for her not knowing why Trisha didn't like Samrat, Trisha already told her on the first day itself about his behaviour, but what did she do? She made it out like Trisha had a misunderstanding, seriously how can you misunderstand whether someone is being rude or not?Confused

After that she didn't even give Trisha a chance to speak, she told Trisha to give her a yes or no answer about whether Trisha thinks Urmi should marry Samrat, and Trisha said no, and when Trisha tried to explain why, what did Urmi do? She told Trisha that she doesn't want an explanation, as Samrat is her future husband and she doesn't want to hear anything against him. She said she didn't want an explanation, so whose fault is that? Why didn't she want an explanation? I believe it's because she wanted to be ignorant, she didn't want to hear the truth.

Ishaan and her mother might have covered up for Samrat, but Trisha tried to make her see sense but she outright refused to even listen to Trisha. Plus she herself saw the signs. So I don't think she was simply made blind, she chose to be blind to Samrat's faults.

All in all that shows she was desperate just to get married to Samrat.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 08 January 2014 at 8:21am

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I'd like Ishaan to send Sam Rat off to Pluto where Sam can live for Me Myself and I and here on the earth Ishaan can marry Urmi and give her a life she deserves

In my books Ishaan needs to take the interference a step further and help Urmi get rid of the Rat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012Dolly-heart

Go to top