haider was so sweet today

sayari16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
today i was sooo surprised to see haider.he was super sweet with humaira.and  even after fall  he was just wanted to go but humaira force him to stay.i know haider did a mistake but after todays epi i kinda feel bad for him.dont know whats humaira wants to do.dont want something stupid.dont know she can trap haider or not? but found Mohit super Hot with this black attire.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed, he was being a thorough gentleman, lucky Humaira 😑 But I'd rather see the strong, evil and here for vengeance Haider than this one. And yeah he looked totally hot, I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just saw it.yes..he was so sweet to him and carrying her  here and there.but whats her plan dont know.I kinda feel haider ko patta lag gaya hain kucch gadbad hain.but hope humaira dont plan something so stupid.and yes..mohit was looking Hot in that black.πŸ˜ƒ
sayari16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Agreed, he was being a thorough gentleman, lucky Humaira 😑 But I'd rather see the strong, evil and here for vengeance Haider than this one. And yeah he looked totally hot, I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.

that was i suprised we saw his naughy,betameez and evil avatar.today his super awwe avatar surprised me.pata nahin kaun plan bana raha hain humaira ya haider?πŸ˜†
sayari16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

just saw it.yes..he was so sweet to him and carrying her  here and there.but whats her plan dont know.I kinda feel haider ko patta lag gaya hain kucch gadbad hain.but hope humaira dont plan something so stupid.and yes..mohit was looking Hot in that black.πŸ˜ƒ

even i also hope she dont plan something bad which can creat problem for her later.loved Mohit today.😳
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anika6

that was i suprised we saw his naughy,betameez and evil avatar.today his super awwe avatar surprised me.pata nahin kaun plan bana raha hain humaira ya haider?πŸ˜†

Well Humaira has definitely something up her sleeve, but Haider is too smart to fall for that, she may try to entrap him but I feel he will be able to get out of it and win her over instead and maybe from there his revenge plan will begin, atleast that's what I'm hoping for.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeahhaider was super sweet today..
but i don't trust him πŸ˜†
he has a cunning mind😈
humaira is under estimating haider..
usse toh yeh bhi nahi pata haider hi hina tha🀣
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he was looking so hot, I cant take my eyes off from him...
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Well Humaira has definitely something up her sleeve, but Haider is too smart to fall for that, she may try to entrap him but I feel he will be able to get out of it and win her over instead and maybe from there his revenge plan will begin, atleast that's what I'm hoping for.

dont know what cvs r upto but if they give something like that is haider was  trapped by humaira successfully then i will be dissapointed.but i feel like haider ko sayeed pata bhi nahin woh phaas newala hain.πŸ˜•
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup i agree he was super sweet today 😳 He lukd super charming today 😳