professionalism --a topic discussed a lot in dis forum

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the topic is basically related to MT but we r not allowed to discuss barun's past shows on that thread 
u r free to agree n disagree on my point of view , ppl who disagree can sure put der opinion , but those who will make stupid not related,accusing  comments will not get ny kind of response 

A very general, raw idea of professionalism is a bundle of the following concepts:
A focussed approach----barun was very focused wen it comes to ASR role n gave his 200%, all d awards r the proof of his focused attitude n hard work. 
Pride in what one is doing--- he was always positive about his role , n he always gave credit to the maker n said dat its d way the character is written n nyone who would hav done dis particular role would have got the success (we fans choose to disagree dat point ), it showed how much he is proud of his role n gave so much respect to it.
Confident, competent---he was alwys confident abt what he is doing ,never for a sec he thought dat his show will not do well he had d faith n confidence on his show.
Motivation towards a particular goal---everyone has der own way of taking d motivation n setting der goals , his goal was to give his best to dat role he is playing n he gave it his best ,may be his motivation was d love he received from his fans ,dats his call.
 Accountability, respect for people irrespective of rank---he gave full respect to all the cast n d team of IPKKND, wen fans were accusing the team he was the one who said dis is d best team n its a golden opportunity for ny actor to work with dis team .
Commitment to word and deed-- he was committed to this show for a year , in dis 1 year he n d team made dis show such a big success, after his contract ended he wanted to hav some persnal life n wanted to explore his talent n opportunities , for dat he gave a proper notice n extended his work for 8 months so dat the team can get d desired turn dey want in the show n waited patiently for a clearness from d team, in dat 8 months he never gave his team ny kind of problems on sets.
Control of emotions - wen things were going against him , wen fans were accusing his frnds n his team , wen some other fans were accusing him ,wen the channel blamed everything on his dream to work on movies ...he controlled his emotions n sat back not giving ny kind of clarification , cauz he felt dat neither he is emotionally or practically wrong in taking dis step nor he is legally wrong, he was true to  himself n d ppl around him , dey respect him n r still standing by his side 

if u still say that he was not professional ...den ...no one can change ur mind 😊

we love u barun dats all we fans can say 😊

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Awesome post 👏
You said it ALL.

Love Barun always.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
😃 barun was n is so professional
loved ur post. Barun rocks
that's y we love him nsa😊😳😃
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago
P_Gopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant Ankita...
I wonder...only people on the forum called him unprofessional and not print media or any online journals...wonder why?
People call Barun fans delusional whereas they are when it comes to Barun's unprofessionalism..
its been freaking one year...Grow up people...
Be dignified and stop posting just because you hate him...
Let him look ugly, let him be jobless , but we love him and if his fans doesn't have any problem , I don't think others need to...

Edited by P_Gopi - 10 years ago
uv-crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
couldn't have been better explained dear. It kills me when i see fans accusing Barun when he had been loyal to the show we all loved. He was always dedicated to his work and to the role of ASR. Kudos to you for describing it aptly :D
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Word 👏
Take a bow Sobti 😊 i always respect his desicion and he is not only a wonderful actor but also a wonderful personfor which i love him so much ❤️
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post dear
love Barun hamesha :)
Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haters dont need a reason to hate!

Its best to ignore them though sometimes i wonder how can they even dislike someone like sobti who's so down-to-earth even after so much popularity.

He's one awesome person and we love him no matter what!

Haters can go to hell! :p *no offense*

Love barun!

Awesome post!

Cheers:)
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post
I agree with you 100%
Haters are gonna hate 😡
Edited by crazyforsarun - 10 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pebbel

Haters dont need a reason to hate!

Its best to ignore them though sometimes i wonder how can they even dislike someone like sobti who's so down-to-earth even after so much popularity.

He's one awesome person and we love him no matter what!

Haters can go to hell! :p *no offense*

Love barun!

Awesome post!

Cheers:)

@bold ...ya i too wonder dat a lot ...dis guy is one of d best person in d industry , more den arnav i stick around dis forum cauz of barun , ...arnav was a nice character but my craze to come on dis forum n interact was cauz of barun not cauz of arnav 
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago