India-Forums

Tumhari Paakhi
Tumhari Paakhi

Todays episode take 7th Jan 2014

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

What a smashing episode...bol na dil se...bol na dil se Big smile

1.anshuman falling on pakhi on the car...neatly done.. Wink Embarrassed Big smile ..wow was anshuman rattled however pakhi was not as much..I loved this scene just for that. ..

2.Pakhi going of on mahaji Clap Clap bang bang bang like a cracker..so superbly done.brownie points shradha Star Clap Clap

Man was pakhi scary...mahaji still din learn anything..still doing big time drama...wat say you guys???mj running away.the servants were all prompt at work...ayan ran away in fear..anshuman was also shocked to see this other side of pakhi.. LOL.I was laughing my head of   LOLROFLROFL

3.anshuman pondering over pakhis .. Silly ..I think he probably believes pakhi would hurt ayan and that's why at every turn he asks pakhi to punish ayan..that way he d know wats ayans punishment. .this brings out the protective father in anshuman...Rana created a moment of doubt in anshuman against pakhi..any thing happens to ayan anshuman may blame pakhi.

4.pakhi as the dracula was so funny LOL LOL and the garbage falling on ayan LOL ROFL ROFL .. I love the servants they have nice comical expressions...ROFL

5.ankhi in the kitchen...wah wah after a longtime a dose of romance makes you intoxicated ... Day Dreamingbol na dil se Big smile ..IQBAL IS AWESOME..that small smile..small gestures that take the high chair..

I stand corrected from my previous statements. IQBAL IS THE KING KHAN OF TELLYWORLD ..In these many days in tp I just can't find a flaw in his acting...

Note...this is in terms of just his acting as I don't agree to many of his points in the recent interviews. ..

I don't want to praise overly on the romance lest cvs think this much romance is enough to run the week
Tongue Tongue ..I definitely could use more of it.

Romance today was absolutely superb.anshumans embarresed quick to escape and caught face reaction...anshuman dancing while doing the pleats...cute...pakhi giggling away like a child...pakhi finally embarraaed and saying in a small voice to tuck the pleats..anshuman ever the gentleman and not looking..absolutely so cute...loved the scene... Day Dreaming.. Day Dreaming..

6.precap --- anshumans panick..and may think pakhi might harm ayan...finally the confrontation between ayan and pakhi...

Where's naina ...peekaboo...miss her Smile

THOUGHTS!!!!!

NOTE..Guys I'm also doing todays take at RR if you guys are watching it do join me there..would love to see you there...

Edited by christina_rulz - 07 January 2014 at 2:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ragtagsjnpdirk41berrysweetrusmannirmalac99LuvStrk-001ThruMyEyez-NitaDefLeppardamrithasMichmichi-FreeSpirit-sami01ilovepyaarvirgo_gurl

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
What happened in today's episode? I haven't seen it yet, but am wondering its around Pakhi-Ayaan mostly and some Atta romance?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulzrusmanMichmichi

Karan.Preeta IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.Preeta
Karan.Preeta

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Not seen yet

christina_rulzrusmanMichmichi

arn4vkhushi Groupbie
arn4vkhushi
arn4vkhushi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i really liked the ankhi scene in the kitchen, except I was sort of confused with anshuman's expressions, was he trying to deny his attraction towards her?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulzrusmanMichmichi-FreeSpirit-

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It was tooo good Phakhi confronting maaji was superb. The best scene was when Maaji welcome Phakhi and Phakhi is all blank. Phakhi do not know how to fake it she is a real women. As soon as Anshuman leaves she blasts Maaji and shows her ... her place. Clap I saw it 2 times. All other servants run for their lives hehehehe was too funny. It felt like the truth in shape of Phakhi is dominant over all the lies betrayals and masked people around her. Each and everyone around her is faking it. She is all strong and confident because she is pure inside and have nothing to hide. Loved it.

I am just ignoring the romance for now as other stuff going is pretty interesting.Anshuman expressions were blank and i don't know what to make of it.

Tomorrow will be all Phakhi and Ayaan Really excited about that.

Edited by rusman - 07 January 2014 at 10:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41hnidigachristina_rulzLuvStrk-001...MonaCo...Michmichi-FreeSpirit-

-FreeSpirit- IF-Rockerz
-FreeSpirit-
-FreeSpirit-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really nice, enjoyed it from the start till the end.
I have stop interpreting Anshuman's behavior and expressions coz I am so confused...one minute he shows full concern for her and the next he wants Pakhi to get angry on Ayaan and leave the houseConfused
Loved Pakhi's confrontation with Mahaji, loved Ayaan running around and his dream and the kitchen scene. Poor Anshuman the time has come for him to spend time in the kitchen and not being able to concentrate in the kitchen LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulzrusmanLuvStrk-001amrithasMichmichi

hnidiga Senior Member
hnidiga
hnidiga

Oh man.. I am really sick of calling each episode awesome.. But it jus doesn't stop at awesome and I run short of adjectives for each episode.. Ma fav of all..sadi scene and shradha OMG!! She s become one expression queen.. Need I even mention anshuman and his expressions he s simply a treat!! Even ayaan was soo cute!! And mahaji and paakhi.. Woww bang on paakhi.. Everybody in the house from the servants to the owner of the house s absolutely scared of u.. U know in the right sort of way.. And hey Christina.. I always follow your post.. Always like it and as always looking forward to it.. Will post again after ya post!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzechristina_rulzrusmanLuvStrk-001amrithasMichmichivirgo_gurl

rusman Goldie
rusman
rusman

Originally posted by arn4vkhushi

i really liked the ankhi scene in the kitchen, except I was sort of confused with anshuman's expressions, was he trying to deny his attraction towards her?

Agree !!! Yes i feel we all are extremely confused If Anshuman is really attracted towards her or not?  If it is a love story than they need to make the romance part strong. At least try to have some emotions in his eyes. Many time Anshuman feels too blank.

christina_rulzLuvStrk-001Michmichi

Go to top