Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

My views about today's episode.. 07/01 *PICS ADDED* (Page 3)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_nisar

Awesome post..
Thank you so much dearEmbarrassed

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

I love how much importance the writers are giving the STORY and their own characters.  The set up of the main conflict doesn't even feel like a setup and hence the story flows from one scene to the next.  They were effortless in their introduction of Varun, and they made him out to be such a believable character!  It will be hard to see such an innocent life lost in the midst of the BSD vs Thakur war.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Lovely review as always Abhi Hug

Thank you so much ,Pri ! Hug Means a lot ,coming from youEmbarrassed xx
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Amazingg post dear..loved it..Embarrassed
Thank you so much hun! I'm so glad you liked it Embarrassed
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Smileey--

nice post Smile
Thank you Embarrassed
Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Superb post!!! Lovely pics...I loved the whole epi...specially paro and varun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by Sofna

Abhiii Hug Yr here...Smile

Don't know what else to add except feeling really sad for Paro tmrw when her hby will b killed. All those innocent feelings and dreams shattered in a moment. Also it looks like prior to that she will find out about Bindi...her lil cousin dyingCry...
Her pain, antagonism, hatred will be stronger towards Rudra!!

Have to add he was taking a lot of interest in the proceedings, ESPECIALLY when the groom to b was brought forward, I wonder why?LOL

Sofna !! So good to see you here Hug How have you been ?Embarrassed Still watching the other show ? I knoww! It will be heartrending to watch Paro's pain as her dreams shatter in front of her eyes,and she has to bear loss after loss Broken Heart And Sanaya generally aces such scenes so it will be doubly difficult to watch </3  Thats because he is already starting to become possessive inspite of himself :P Hayye! <3 Btw thanks for commenting dear EmbarrassedHug

I'm good, been waiting for RR since teh articles came outLOLLOL...No i stopped the old one way back in Oct. I didn't know u posted here...this forum is sooo active , im sure there's a new post popping up every second.LOL...Will look out fr yr posts nwEmbarrassed

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vena.cava.

I love how much importance the writers are giving the STORY and their own characters.  The set up of the main conflict doesn't even feel like a setup and hence the story flows from one scene to the next.  They were effortless in their introduction of Varun, and they made him out to be such a believable character!  It will be hard to see such an innocent life lost in the midst of the BSD vs Thakur war.Unhappy

Completely agree.. Everything seems so effortless and there is such a beautiful flow in the story. Kudos to the CVsClap Varun's intro was flawless <3 I know right ! It would be so unfair to see him die ,unless he is involved in the dealings which seems highly improbable!Ouch Vishal did a fabulous job Clap

Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index