feeling bad for geet
pls give a big update next  time k

geet_9713 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
suspence ...
pls clarify rhe things with maan and geet
kashtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsme part di
Maan ki prblm smjh nhi aa rhi
Geet is rght he shld leave hr or let hr go
Waiting fr nxt update
Maan reactn on geet antic
manikka thumbnail
OMG...maan was soo rude toward geet...may be he has his reasons to avoid her...but he should hav told her tht in nor better ways...if he has brought her here thn he should take care of her needs...may be he should restart her studies of sumthing like tht to keep her intact...
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update finally geet ne apne dil ki baat maan ko bata hi di
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
Poor geet bearing all the pain alone no one is with her
she can't even share her pain with maan
uff here maan confuses me allot he doesn't talk to geet and always don't want her to leave him????
Update next part soon
babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
inne chotu updates 😔 not happening yaar.. 
awesome update as usual though small, i wanna read more n more;
pls update as promised :(
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update
Finally she said what she wann
And mk dont wann her to be near but still
He wanna her to be with him
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Finally you updated this 😃 was waiting for this one
The update makes my blood boil I understand why Divya and annie are the way they are but what rights the servants have to degrade her and look down upon her I would love it if you include a scene where in one of the servants are being mean to her and maan happens to witness it and then gives a piece of mind to him I mean its too much.
Coming to maan he has fallen in love with her big time neither can he let her go nor can he see her come close to him due to his guilt.
You said that this story will be fast paced but I feel that the pace has slowed down a little with maan's guilt geet's sorrow and people insulting her I mean when will the love angle start and when will maan stand up for his wife like the way he did in HP. waiting for the next update.
deepthich thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itna chotu update 😒 muje aur chahiye...
actually this update is so sad when u described abt how GEET used to live back in HP... she thinks adjusting n accepting makes one happy...
awww... my heart went out for her... how much miserable life she has been living... n still living in that only... i actually felt like crying 😭
pehle hi gharwale teek se treat nahi karte te... vuska koi friends bi nahi ta... i can understand how horrible her life would have been n how many compromises she have had made!!!!
aur upar se at the age of 16 vuska rape hua... baat nahi karsakti... still she is smiling... laughing... being strong... a little hopeful with this relation... she is truly inspirational...

sach kahu agar sochajaye to slowly this story is making me know how to be strong... live life happily though have so many rough phases... u r giving a message through this... 🤗 i dont exactly know what u want to portrya through this... but i guess this is correct... GEET who is facing so many problems n difficulties dialy... but still not loosing the will to smile... im loving her... 👏

aur MAAN... tu to MAAN se ab tak pyaar karne hi nahi diya is story me... hope that happens soon...
to tell u the truth... he is like an enzima... not really... but im unable to understand him... jaldi vuka POV clear karde... his way of behaving with GEET is becoming rude day by day... n with his mon n sis taunts... its becoming so bad for GEET... aakhir wo chahta kya hai!!!! 😡

the way GEET argued or say said she has right on him to take care of him is so good... not like billi types... she came out n expressed her view... but i still hoping for MAANEET love story to HAPPEN!!!! kab hoga!!!! 

waise precap is interesting... unstoppable!!! in what sense??? 😉 😆 
im waiting for that... ahem ... ahem...  if u r planning for other 😆
update soon... 
Edited by deepthich - 10 years ago