So many coloursROFL
peeche wale page mein reply hai!

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 07 January 2014 at 11:25am

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Awesome me too hated Zeeshu anf his greedy family scenes...Yucks

But ZaYa covered up whole mess...OMG these two are made for each other...Truly adorable...

Epic Dialogur Ever Ssid in any show that too by FL :" Jab jab mere baal katengey tab tab tumhaari pant utregi..."

Too Good

P.s By d way Osman Family Stays in Mumbai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) LOL Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair ROFL Yes LOL He uses her hair to go in and then puts chewing gum so that they both are closed in the tower, akele akele Blushing Oh good lord, I'm having perverted thoughts about fairytales. ROFL And then she gets angry & the pant comes down & they are still in the tower akele akeleBlushing And then he goes and cuts her hair with his pants still down Blushing And then pushes her peeche peeche into the shower & throws Shazzy & Ananya, who are shamelessly staring at them down the towerBlushing So that they can have 'alone' time. And Shazzy and Ananya manage to hold and peek through the window Blushing And andar...Ding Dong Ding...Blushing. Shazzy & Ananya fell down the tower again, because its way too hot to hold onBlushing And we go, Ding Dong Bell, S&A in the well when Ian and Rey come there Blushing

Blushing. I was cursing those actors for coming early. LOL Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. Blushing Oh yeah! Blushing. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident ROFL He should, he might just heed to our request BlushingROFL Ooohhh ROFLROFL Now I seriously hope he reads this. ROFL Maybe we should link it on twitter? ROFL Bring on the besharmi Cool. Lets do it! You'll link it or shall I do it? LOLHaila...me sharmaoing too much Blushing. I am definitely tweeting "Sexy Voice Besharam" atleast once thoughBlushing Toh I'm linking it to him and tweeting PVB. Blushing

I was going to ask you what it was. ROFL Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? ROFL His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Day Dreaming Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam Blushing I think his body is sexier. Remember his intro scene? Blushing It should be SBB. Day Dreaming OF COURSE I remember his...body Blushing. I shamelessly ignored the dramatism of landing in a helicopter & jumping into the water & all the jazz the minute I saw that wet, white see through shirtBlushing. But so many TV guys have a sexy body! Its rare that I go so fida over a VOICE! Its so deep & husky & I go craaazzzy! Hence it is SVB TongueBlushing Sexy voice toh even Rey and KD and Ian have Blushing I think I'm going to stick to PVB aka Pranks ka Victim Besharam ROFL What the eff! You can't name all these men together. MY HEART!!!!! Blushing. But imma still call him SVB because that's the first thing I went fida over Blushing. And here's a hilarious thing...when I saw him in the promos, in the words of Aliya...I thought he was going be "chomu" types LOL Banda toh super sexy niklaEmbarrassed I know who you are weak towards. Cool When I saw them at GPA, I thought it's going to be a typical story where the bubbly girl changes the tough guy but idhar toh the guy himself is a womanizer and plays pranks and I found him very cute in the promos. Blushing Qubool nahin hai wale promo se I thought he was going to be a suited, booted akdu! Yahan toh he turns out a besharam, vella, super sexy. looking much younger than in the promoEmbarrassed I watched the show because the promo and when I saw he was vella, besharam and super sezy, I continued with the show. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..

santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

So many coloursROFL
I'm conphused what color to use Wacko
I tweeted the link to him ROFL
Hopefully he sees it ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) LOL Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair ROFL Yes LOL He uses her hair to go in and then puts chewing gum so that they both are closed in the tower, akele akele Blushing Oh good lord, I'm having perverted thoughts about fairytales. ROFL And then she gets angry & the pant comes down & they are still in the tower akele akeleBlushing And then he goes and cuts her hair with his pants still down Blushing And then pushes her peeche peeche into the shower & throws Shazzy & Ananya, who are shamelessly staring at them down the towerBlushing So that they can have 'alone' time. And Shazzy and Ananya manage to hold and peek through the window Blushing And andar...Ding Dong Ding...Blushing. Shazzy & Ananya fell down the tower again, because its way too hot to hold onBlushing And we go, Ding Dong Bell, S&A in the well when Ian and Rey come there Blushing And Shazzy promptly faints

Blushing. I was cursing those actors for coming early. LOL Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. Blushing Oh yeah! Blushing. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident ROFL He should, he might just heed to our request BlushingROFL Ooohhh ROFLROFL Now I seriously hope he reads this. ROFL Maybe we should link it on twitter? ROFL Bring on the besharmi Cool. Lets do it! You'll link it or shall I do it? LOLHaila...me sharmaoing too much Blushing. I am definitely tweeting "Sexy Voice Besharam" atleast once thoughBlushing Toh I'm linking it to him and tweeting PVB. Blushing Oohlalala!

I was going to ask you what it was. ROFL Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? ROFL His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Day Dreaming Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam Blushing I think his body is sexier. Remember his intro scene? Blushing It should be SBB. Day Dreaming OF COURSE I remember his...body Blushing. I shamelessly ignored the dramatism of landing in a helicopter & jumping into the water & all the jazz the minute I saw that wet, white see through shirtBlushing. But so many TV guys have a sexy body! Its rare that I go so fida over a VOICE! Its so deep & husky & I go craaazzzy! Hence it is SVB TongueBlushing Sexy voice toh even Rey and KD and Ian have Blushing I think I'm going to stick to PVB aka Pranks ka Victim Besharam ROFL What the eff! You can't name all these men together. MY HEART!!!!! Blushing. But imma still call him SVB because that's the first thing I went fida over Blushing. And here's a hilarious thing...when I saw him in the promos, in the words of Aliya...I thought he was going be "chomu" types LOL Banda toh super sexy niklaEmbarrassed I know who you are weak towards. Cool When I saw them at GPA, I thought it's going to be a typical story where the bubbly girl changes the tough guy but idhar toh the guy himself is a womanizer and plays pranks and I found him very cute in the promos. Blushing Qubool nahin hai wale promo se I thought he was going to be a suited, booted akdu! Yahan toh he turns out a besharam, vella, super sexy. looking much younger than in the promoEmbarrassed I watched the show because the promo and when I saw he was vella, besharam and super sezy, I continued with the show. Embarrassed
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Awesome me too hated Zeeshu anf his greedy family scenes...Yucks Yeah! Dead

But ZaYa covered up whole mess...OMG these two are made for each other...Truly adorable... Yeah, Ikr! <3

Epic Dialogur Ever Ssid in any show that too by FL :" Jab jab mere baal katengey tab tab tumhaari pant utregi..." Haan, best ever! LOL

Too Good

P.s By d way Osman Family Stays in Mumbai... She mentioned London once na so I thought London. LOL
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged

So many coloursROFL
I'm conphused what color to use Wacko
I tweeted the link to him ROFL
Hopefully he sees it ROFL
You actually did itShockedShockedShockedROFL
Bloody hell we have been besharming so BAD!!!ROFL
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) LOL Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair ROFL Yes LOL He uses her hair to go in and then puts chewing gum so that they both are closed in the tower, akele akele Blushing Oh good lord, I'm having perverted thoughts about fairytales. ROFL And then she gets angry & the pant comes down & they are still in the tower akele akeleBlushing And then he goes and cuts her hair with his pants still down Blushing And then pushes her peeche peeche into the shower & throws Shazzy & Ananya, who are shamelessly staring at them down the towerBlushing So that they can have 'alone' time. And Shazzy and Ananya manage to hold and peek through the window Blushing And andar...Ding Dong Ding...Blushing. Shazzy & Ananya fell down the tower again, because its way too hot to hold onBlushing And we go, Ding Dong Bell, S&A in the well when Ian and Rey come there Blushing And Shazzy promptly faints And then Ananya finds herself all alone with two sexy men. Blushing

Blushing. I was cursing those actors for coming early. LOL Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. Blushing Oh yeah! Blushing. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident ROFL He should, he might just heed to our request BlushingROFL Ooohhh ROFLROFL Now I seriously hope he reads this. ROFL Maybe we should link it on twitter? ROFL Bring on the besharmi Cool. Lets do it! You'll link it or shall I do it? LOLHaila...me sharmaoing too much Blushing. I am definitely tweeting "Sexy Voice Besharam" atleast once thoughBlushing Toh I'm linking it to him and tweeting PVB. Blushing Oohlalala! Kar diya. Ya toh hamari bezzati hogi, or he'll retweet and heed to our request. LOL

I was going to ask you what it was. ROFL Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? ROFL His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Day Dreaming Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam Blushing I think his body is sexier. Remember his intro scene? Blushing It should be SBB. Day Dreaming OF COURSE I remember his...body Blushing. I shamelessly ignored the dramatism of landing in a helicopter & jumping into the water & all the jazz the minute I saw that wet, white see through shirtBlushing. But so many TV guys have a sexy body! Its rare that I go so fida over a VOICE! Its so deep & husky & I go craaazzzy! Hence it is SVB TongueBlushing Sexy voice toh even Rey and KD and Ian have Blushing I think I'm going to stick to PVB aka Pranks ka Victim Besharam ROFL What the eff! You can't name all these men together. MY HEART!!!!! Blushing. But imma still call him SVB because that's the first thing I went fida over Blushing. And here's a hilarious thing...when I saw him in the promos, in the words of Aliya...I thought he was going be "chomu" types LOL Banda toh super sexy niklaEmbarrassed I know who you are weak towards. Cool When I saw them at GPA, I thought it's going to be a typical story where the bubbly girl changes the tough guy but idhar toh the guy himself is a womanizer and plays pranks and I found him very cute in the promos. Blushing Qubool nahin hai wale promo se I thought he was going to be a suited, booted akdu! Yahan toh he turns out a besharam, vella, super sexy. looking much younger than in the promoEmbarrassed I watched the show because the promo and when I saw he was vella, besharam and super sexy, I continued with the show. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index