Beintehaa
Beintehaa

7/1/14, My Thoughts (Page 2)

santiagosentyou IF-Stunnerz
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

How come I missed the scene where Zeeshan asked his parents to double the amount??

When was that scene shown?
Not double, he said to increase it by 10 lakhs.
This was when the mom is gloating about them agreeing and Zee's getting flashbacks of the NYP and he tells his mom to increase by 10 lakhs. :/

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Ohhh...I missed this scene somehow...
It means Zeeshan is evil too !!
santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Ohhh...I missed this scene somehow...
It means Zeeshan is evil too !!
I don't know about evil but he surely is revengeful. He probably did this to get back at Aliya. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

-.serendipity.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.serendipity.-
-.serendipity.-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
lovely post 
i agree Thumbs Up

santiagosentyou

santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

lovely post 
i agree Thumbs Up
Thanks dear Hug
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey thereEmbarrassedWink

So yeah...agree on everything! The whole dowry thing, I wish they showed something else Stern Smile. But ah well, Zeeshan Ji doesn't interest me one bit so the sooner he disappears, the better for me ROFL. He is SUCH a jerkStern Smile

Haila my SVB Day Dreaming. Such a cutiepie <3 I loved him cheering up his phoophi! He is SOOO Alia's Prince Charming Day Dreaming

AND ZAYA!!!! <3 Eeeps...these two have me aadicted Day Dreaming. They are so bloody adorable <3 Gosh, the "hamare future" wala scene was so beautiful. Something about the way he was looking at her <3 The bridge scene was hilarious! Zain :* :* , he was so so cute being all annoyed at being called an idiot ROFL.

I wish Alia's fake police came atleast 2 min into the dance or something Day Dreaming. But chodo...Alia's "Zeeshan Ji" & Zain's "WTH" looks made up for it Day Dreaming. And since I am pretty besharam, I wouldn't mind Zain putting chewing gum in Alia's hair. If you know what I mean Blushing.

Precap: Alia is "Allah Miyan ki Ladli". Toh lo, Allah Miyan ne de diya apni Ladli ko ishara Wink. Hayyye...Zain ka wink Day Dreaming

PS...just to clear the confusion, SVB = Sexy Voice Besharam Wink

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 07 January 2014 at 10:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pizzaologistsantiagosentyou

santiagosentyou
santiagosentyou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Hey thereEmbarrassedWink Shazzy Hug Good to see you here. I feel like such an old IF member, now that I'm meeting people I know in other forums. LOL

So yeah...agree on everything! The whole dowry thing, I wish they showed something else Stern Smile. But ah well, Zeeshan Ji doesn't interest me one bit so the sooner he disappears, the better for me ROFL. He is SUCH a jerkStern Smile Yes, yes and a total yes! LOL

Haila my SVB Day Dreaming. Such a cutiepie <3 I loved him cheering up his phoophi! He is SOOO Alia's Prince Charming Day Dreaming Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) LOL

AND ZAYA!!!! <3 Eeeps...these two have me aadicted Day Dreaming. They are so bloody adorable <3 Gosh, the "hamare future" wala scene was so beautiful. Something about the way he was looking at her <3 The bridge scene was hilarious! Zain :* :* , he was so so cute being all annoyed at being called an idiot ROFL. Totally! ROFL They are adorable and funny at the same time. LOL

I wish Alia's fake police came atleast 2 min into the dance or something Day Dreaming. But chodo...Alia's "Zeeshan Ji" & Zain's "WTH" looks made up for it Day Dreaming. And since I am pretty besharam, I wouldn't mind Zain putting chewing gum in Alia's hair. If you know what I mean Blushing. I was cursing those actors for coming early. LOL Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. Blushing

Precap: Alia is "Allah Miyan ki Ladli". Toh lo, Allah Miyan ne de diya apni Ladli ko ishara Wink. Hayyye...Zain ka wink Day Dreaming Haan, finally! Par humein toh pata hai ki shaadi going to happen. LOL

PS...just to clear the confusion, SVB = Sexy Voice Besharam Wink I was going to ask you what it was. ROFL Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? ROFL

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARandKJFan

Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Hey thereEmbarrassedWink Shazzy Hug Good to see you here. I feel like such an old IF member, now that I'm meeting people I know in other forums. LOL Good to see a known face too <3Hug

So yeah...agree on everything! The whole dowry thing, I wish they showed something else Stern Smile. But ah well, Zeeshan Ji doesn't interest me one bit so the sooner he disappears, the better for me ROFL. He is SUCH a jerkStern Smile Yes, yes and a total yes! LOL

Haila my SVB Day Dreaming. Such a cutiepie <3 I loved him cheering up his phoophi! He is SOOO Alia's Prince Charming Day Dreaming Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) LOL Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair ROFL

AND ZAYA!!!! <3 Eeeps...these two have me aadicted Day Dreaming. They are so bloody adorable <3 Gosh, the "hamare future" wala scene was so beautiful. Something about the way he was looking at her <3 The bridge scene was hilarious! Zain :* :* , he was so so cute being all annoyed at being called an idiot ROFL. Totally! ROFL They are adorable and funny at the same time. LOL

I wish Alia's fake police came atleast 2 min into the dance or something Day Dreaming. But chodo...Alia's "Zeeshan Ji" & Zain's "WTH" looks made up for it Day Dreaming. And since I am pretty besharam, I wouldn't mind Zain putting chewing gum in Alia's hair. If you know what I mean Blushing. I was cursing those actors for coming early. LOL Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. Blushing Oh yeah! Blushing. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident ROFL

Precap: Alia is "Allah Miyan ki Ladli". Toh lo, Allah Miyan ne de diya apni Ladli ko ishara Wink. Hayyye...Zain ka wink Day Dreaming Haan, finally! Par humein toh pata hai ki shaadi going to happen. LOL

PS...just to clear the confusion, SVB = Sexy Voice Besharam Wink I was going to ask you what it was. ROFL Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? ROFL His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Day Dreaming Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam Blushing

santiagosentyou

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Beintehaa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index