Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Written Update 7/1/14 (Page 4)

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Lovely episode. Ansh rocked...HeartBlushing.

A agree with few people saying that what Ira is saying has sense. Yes it is but what Alok said also makes sense. This is when family comes in picture to support and stand by.

Yes Ansh could adopt a healthy child, which would also set an example. But they are in postiion health wise, family wise and financially that they can adopt this kid and give him a bright future. So why not that a step ahead than what others would do. They are not doing it to show the society that they can adopt they could feel for the kid so they decided to adopt.

Shiv is not just blindly following his wife. Does supporting your wifes decision and caring for her wish make you doormat. No i dont think so, it is giving space and value to your partner. That is what i like about Ansh . They are partner no one is less or more .

Ansh are sensible people, if they were just flowing with emotions. They would have not discussed the matter with family. This shows that they are taking it slowly but they are clear on what they want.

It's not that Shiv is agreeing to Anandi's decision so easily stupid but it's the way they built his role in this track...Shiv was eager to have his own child before this adoption and i think they should have shown him asking some time to think about adoption than say immdiately yes to Anandi...what has he done from his side in this adoption?...adoption idea was Anandi's, adopting Anuja was Anandi's idea, adopting Amol is Anandi's idea and now even his name is Anandi's idea...Shiv is not giving much thought to this adoption like one should...AnSh's room is upstairs so has he thought whether they should shift downstairs or is this arrangement ok ?

@bold i don't think the story writer thinks as we in Forum think ...LOL . May be in next episode they will come up with this idea

Yes I agree the track has some glitches. They are not covering minor things and ignoring few major things. There are many conversation that should have been shown in BV that got lost, so will leave this.

I think they are showing shiv agreeing for Anandi's happiness as well as he does not think anything is wrong in it. Even he appreciates giving home to a child, but he is not as enthu as Anandi.

But overall it has a good story, message . It is better then Sa -Ira-Anandi triangle or Sa's love story Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrocksLuv_PaRiAnShblushing

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the wu!

i really liked anandi yesterday...i think Toral has improved a lot! Embarrassed...i didn't understand Ira...her initial talk was logical..but at the end she ended saying "meri marzi ka kya"!! Confused Confused...so is she at all concern about anandi, shiv & the kid? or she just trying to justify her own marzi by saying all these things!?...

saanchi...i have no word for this gal Censored...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaaparnaumaHemaG

Go to top