Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 13 (Page 16)

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 8851

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by caller123

Hey at last you read the meaning of the riddle.LOL
so funny AngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL
I love this emo of yours.LOLLOLLOL

You know some one said to me that riddle years ago as I was so naughty.LOLLOL
oopsies we both r naughty LOLLOLLOL

In deed we both are very naughty but <font color="#0000ff">Nice</font>.ROFL
tht blue colur wrd ..is it. realy suits.
oh my god chandu i cant believe this u r teasing us a lot today LOL

She really has passed you rabbit.
See she has got PHD in CON already.
We are still in preschool as we are trying to teach the teacher.LOLLOLLOL
with ur blessings my dearies...

Yes we bless seniors who bring innocent COncept like you.
So did you tell Aakash about the book I'm going to write about you.Wink
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">I'm going to write about </font><font color="#ff0000">Rosey t</font><font color="#0000ff">oo.</font></font>
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">How to cook meals with hot Rosey.</font>
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">but switch on your the fans or your AC as she's too hot and wear warm clothes as I cannot grantee your condition after reading it as rosey is too hot.ROFL</font>

frst write tht hot book nd show to all thn i will write aman fun stories with kate book which is too cool u have to wear blankets..

yes me and Aman are coolLOLLOLLOLSo all have to wear jackets and should be under the blankets or they will freeze while reading about us.LOLLOLLOL
dnt wry at the same time we sent rosey tht place she reduce tht cool nd burns..equl balance

Hey don't send Rosey here.
Let her go in to bath room and get cool.
I'm fine here as we are like snow king and queen.LOLLOLLOL
thn both of u starts sneezing its nt healthy yar i wil send rosey with ginger tea nd i come with towels fr u guys

Don't ever try to sneak in to our room .AngryOtherwise I'll freeze you.LOLLOL
dnt wry rosey help in tht case



oh gosh guys u talking about CONLOL
You are wrong read all and you will understand.LOL



but its too long lol someone explain in like a sentence or twoLOL

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 8851

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

ok guys I'm off to sleep.
Sweet Aarya dreams and have a great day. catch you'll tomorrow.



okay dearEmbarrassed


nightHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 16893

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

guy i am back!

Mini jump in to discussions without wating time sweety. COme on.Wink


lol yes aha

i am typing up like 3 things at the moment aha


i have my exam tomorrow writing a story BASED ON AARYA omg

and i am writing PD and also RA
ur too busy mini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 22314

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Chandu. Do you want to get burnt or freeze. You better bring Aakash with you as don't know what happened after you get freezed and burnt.
i jump in both nd akash take care me in all ways he manage well
are you sure. Hope we do not hear thundering when you both jumping here and there and hitting your heads.LOLLOL
vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 16893

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g.vani

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by g.vani

Originally posted by caller123

vani here we are in couples.
Rosey and Yash but we teas her with Rd as she thought write a story on RD and Maya bua.

Me and Aman

Chandu and Aakash.

Anu and Pratheik

Aish and Vedu

Mini and Panku

abie and Aarthi

You can choose a partner from PV. but now as already all are booked you can have only SP or Dubey.

its k I'll be single and enjoy ur teasings with each other

You won't for so long Vani. You too will jump in to fun soon.
these couples are for fun. It happened either because we like or because something we said,LOL

ya I'll and its nice to join with you guys
its nice fr us too vani fr welcming u..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

g.vani Goldie
g.vani
g.vani

Joined: 09 February 2013
Posts: 1169

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

ok guys I'm off to sleep.
Sweet Aarya dreams and have a great day. catch you'll tomorrow.
me too going to sleep Gud n8
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 22314

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by caller123

Hey at last you read the meaning of the riddle.LOL
so funny AngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL
I love this emo of yours.LOLLOLLOL

You know some one said to me that riddle years ago as I was so naughty.LOLLOL
oopsies we both r naughty LOLLOLLOL

In deed we both are very naughty but <font color="#0000ff">Nice</font>.ROFL
tht blue colur wrd ..is it. realy suits.
oh my god chandu i cant believe this u r teasing us a lot today LOL

She really has passed you rabbit.
See she has got PHD in CON already.
We are still in preschool as we are trying to teach the teacher.LOLLOLLOL
with ur blessings my dearies...

Yes we bless seniors who bring innocent COncept like you.
So did you tell Aakash about the book I'm going to write about you.Wink
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">I'm going to write about </font><font color="#ff0000">Rosey t</font><font color="#0000ff">oo.</font></font>
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">How to cook meals with hot Rosey.</font>
<font size="4" color="#0000ff">but switch on your the fans or your AC as she's too hot and wear warm clothes as I cannot grantee your condition after reading it as rosey is too hot.ROFL</font>

frst write tht hot book nd show to all thn i will write aman fun stories with kate book which is too cool u have to wear blankets..

yes me and Aman are coolLOLLOLLOLSo all have to wear jackets and should be under the blankets or they will freeze while reading about us.LOLLOLLOL
dnt wry at the same time we sent rosey tht place she reduce tht cool nd burns..equl balance

Hey don't send Rosey here.
Let her go in to bath room and get cool.
I'm fine here as we are like snow king and queen.LOLLOLLOL
thn both of u starts sneezing its nt healthy yar i wil send rosey with ginger tea nd i come with towels fr u guys

Don't ever try to sneak in to our room .AngryOtherwise I'll freeze you.LOLLOL
dnt wry rosey help in tht case



oh gosh guys u talking about CONLOL
You are wrong read all and you will understand.LOL



but its too long lol someone explain in like a sentence or twoLOL
Mini you can enjoy it if only you read it. Just take a minute and read. It won't take more than a minute.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

..Mini.. IF-Rockerz
..Mini..
..Mini..

Joined: 04 December 2012
Posts: 8851

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinnas

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Yaarti.mini

guy i am back!

Mini jump in to discussions without wating time sweety. COme on.Wink


lol yes aha

i am typing up like 3 things at the moment aha


i have my exam tomorrow writing a story BASED ON AARYA omg

and i am writing PD and also RA
ur too busy mini


lol yes aha..

gave my writing for school a rest! LOL

so just typing PD..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: caller123   Replies: 1216   Views: 18295

caller123 1216 18295 28 December 2013 at 11:14am by vinnas
Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 10....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: lovely_nikki   Replies: 1215   Views: 21247

lovely_nikki 1215 21247 28 November 2013 at 10:31am by roserosey
Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: lovely_nikki   Replies: 1219   Views: 18767

lovely_nikki 1219 18767 14 November 2013 at 10:30am by caller123
Chatters Chatting Club (CCC) - 8...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: lovely_nikki   Replies: 1205   Views: 18480

lovely_nikki 1205 18480 01 November 2013 at 11:14am by vinnas
16/5 Dragon Club:Welcome to AarYa Fight Club :p

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 312   Views: 27978

jyoti06 312 27978 17 May 2012 at 11:45am by Charishma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index