Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
true lachi dashku and all Shlok's room was all bright today beacuse everything is in open now. So darkness will go as light will enter both their minds. Awakening of their souls may be Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

great analysis suchi. i am beginning to think that this protector aspect of shlok is more of a subconscious thing . i don't feel that he is "trying" to protect aastha or to make aastha fight. he is really mad at her for leaving him. its not about his baba at all. he acted like a child who lost his favorite toy today.

it seems alright..i can understand

but what does not allow me to think like this is 

he said after bamboo incident to varad that ayi is again trying to play with life of another innocent girl and i will do this for any innocent girl..
then on anniversary night, he also warned them 

so  on the contrary i think this is the only priority in his life...to keeep aastha safe...if aastha is safe he would not even care if she is with him or not...

as she is his "saans"  and one has to protect his saansein...his "maqsad" in life...his "wajood"  so his sans , maqsad to live and wajood is aastha...her survival  which is in danger because of her own silliness and carelessness...

this is his anger, his frustration, he lost control in case of swati and lost her because he did not know...but he cannot now...let that happen...hence frustration... 
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachii

posted in another post ...copyin here

i really also felt that they purposely showed ajju for a second to give suspicians of ajju involved in plan...i do not think there is any plan...the only plan is safety of aastha ...and the chess game which can never be planned , only the players can forsee and make moves accordingly

you may be right lachii. Those dialogues we're misguiding us  but I still feel shlok was upset to see astha gave up on him  and was not convinced even when NA said to stop . He pick the opportunity to support NA and show hatred towards astha.
lachii thumbnail
lol suchi we typed the same thing...😃
lachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sg2013

true lachi dakau and all Shlok's room was all bright today beacuse everything is in open now. So darkness will go ams light will enter both their minds. Awakening of their souls may be

ya like he said this time no drama
i will bring you back  but will everything in open...
lachii thumbnail
but then daksha the problem is how will it fit because he himslef made that  decision...for her...the way he shut her up and said leave...is he mad to expect her to stay after that...
i do nto think he is mad...he did snapped purposely to shut up and leave...that is waht i feel...😕

let c if we get puzzle pieces in coming episodes
Sg2013 thumbnail

lol suchi we typed the same thing...😃

true , We typed the same. For him now Astha is his whole existence. He cannot live without her. I only thing that wories me is the time he jumped off the cliff and told her next time she dares him he will actually harm himself. Hopefully Astha wakes up before that. Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
lachii thumbnail

true , We typed the sane. For him now Astha is his whole existence. He cannot live without her. I only thing that wories me is the time he jumped off the cliff and told her next time she dares him he will actually harm himself. Hopefully Astha wakes up before that.

do you think aastha will hve to come back before the makar sankranti...? and how will shlok fulfil this promise to baba...or will it there be another apmaan?

i think its still time because she again said to anjlai na, htat the decision lies with shlok but she wants to ask her decision , then its mayka...so she has not completely given up on shlok...and even if that happnes cvs wont kill him..but aastha will take care of him😛
Edited by lachii - 10 years ago
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

but then daksha the problem is how will it fit because he himslef made that  decision...for her...the way he shut her up and said leave...is he mad to expect her to stay after that...

i do nto think he is mad...he did snapped purposely to shut up and leave...that is waht i feel...😕

let c if we get puzzle pieces in coming episodes

actually lachi I there are twisted dialogues and some are not open and that's why we feel it's like puzzle .the time will answer all . C.v.' S must give more hints or dialogues .
abi_niki thumbnail

Excellent episode today and  great acting by all. 

So a day when Astha does take the step of leaving this household and leaves it to Shlok to bring her back. 
It was very symbolic today with Shlok standing behind his baba but looking at how his baba's expressions were changing when Astha said that she has chosen her parents and will never leave them. Shlok did not do anything to stop her ,  his expressions did  show that although he did not say anything he did approve of her decision, which was also obvious when Kavya was speaking too. so Shlok already paved the way for her to  leave this house and u cov back with he own terms as per yesterday's episode by playingdth hat card again. 

The most symbolic was Anjali and Varad standing on one side with Shlok still pretending to be his baba's devoted follower and shadow. He really looked like his shadow and Vinayak ( Sanjay) all by himself but Sojal,her mom and Abhay on one side. So we see Vidur ( Varad) with Gandhari ( Anjali)  who knows that Dhrustarastra (NA)is wrong, Dhuryodhan( Abhay) , karna(Sojal) and Sakuni ( Sojal's mom)on one side and Sri krishna falsely  giving an impression to the blind Dhrutarashtra that he will support him. Vinayak as usual was Sanjay standing and watching. 
So it is clear that Although Gandhari has closed her eyes for the sake of her blind husband , she still has a conscience and understands what is Dharma and Adharma and will indirectly take the side of Dharma although in front of NA she will still support Abhay. 

Shlok today broke the mirror and said everything will be in open now, which basically symbolized that the dark side of Shlok is broken and hopefully we will see only the bright side or the real Shlok .So will Astha at least see the unmasked Shlok?  I think he will have to do that soon to get her support and not lose her forever. One thing is for sure that Shlok does listen to varad, so they will always be together too.So Shlok under Varad's mask is going to be there for more time. 
I felt that when she will come back she will possibly have connected all the dots and understan the real Shlok for when she left the house all she remembered was how much Shlok actually loved her and did everything to protect and save her. 
Varad telling Astha not to go and saying he knows his younger brother well proves to us that he nows Shlok does love Astha and still is doing this for a purpose. So again a masked Shlok in front of his father. 
Vinayak telling Astha not to go and both Varad and Vinayak standing together meant they are and will be together. 
Aaju was the one who was really surprised or rather shocked at what happened.  Is she shocked as she cannot believe Shlok would do this since she knows Shlok and his plans. I thnik Sjlok will try to convince Astha to come back through Aaju. Avadhoot too was a little shocked. I think he too will help Shlok.
Question of sanmaan and dignity for NA , who is basically the destroyer, (shiva or Dhrutarashtra bot were the destroyers) although will do everything to protect his creation for now will be the one to destroy it too at the end. Will we see his tandav? Is that the real dangerous game? 
Kalindi was the real mom concerned and as usual she takes instant decisions , the same way Astha behaves. 
Shlok will again use the reason of his baba's insult and keep his baba blindfolded to find out the truth. 
Aaj ki nari only knows crying according to Shlok's double meaning dialogues, shows he probably thinks Astha might be able to fight against his family. Is this the first test of Astha before we actually see the mahabharat? 
Applauses to both Avi and Shrenu for great acting. 

Nice analysis Di...

Brainy  Shlok:
also Shlok said,  "My Problem is I cant  go against dad"...Meant a lot...  I think, He know well about NA and his intentions... If he disobeys then not able to find out NA moves... He is in tension to balance both NA & Astha..

NA said  "Astha is our pride and get back her" , "Your way is wrong as per NA principles [for NA; but for Shlok right , he bring back her with her own identity; control may transfer to Astha]  ... In future, NA may not force Anjaliji to harm Astha...So Anjaliji also saved from NA for not making bahu to obey his rules...

Hearty Shlok:

Not attending call... How dare you? remembers me possessive Shlok...

Di, I am taking dialogues from WU... may be not apt; bcz of my lang problem from WU  I share my view...
Edited by abi_niki - 10 years ago