Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya. (Page 2)

Luckyforever IF-Dazzler
Luckyforever
Luckyforever

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
lovely analysis viki mam ...
loved it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallika

_SenbonZakura_ IF-Stunnerz
_SenbonZakura_
_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

First page hi karte rehnna, likhna mut kucch yahan zindagi meinn.Unhappy

Do minute de do Vicky ji! Likhing abhi!! ^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

archana.mh17 IF-Dazzler
archana.mh17
archana.mh17

Reserved!
Unres'd-It was a filler episode, an important one, a necesary one, though, to set it all up for the big move in the storyline!
Some things that I liked-Paro, she's slowly becoming one of my favourite female leads on Indian TV, which is surprising considering I am, generally averse to the innocent, delicate, frail thing type of female leads & Paro is supposed to fit that definition, except, she doesn't! She's all that & so much more! When I see Paro, what she evokes is both hope & heartbreak! It would've been so easy for her to have just given in & let her past dictate her life, but she chooses to move ahead, with hope, dealing with her pain, which continues to pinch her at random moments, but choosing to focus on what makes her happy! That gives her an edge over Rudra, emotionally, since, he is, let's face it, a ticking time bomb! Heartbreak, well, how much pain has she tolerated, how much more will she be put through! I love how with Paro, everything is subtle! Also, how amazing was Sanaya Irani in that scene where she sees the groom for the first time! She's captivating, in that scene-there's an air of innocence, the kind that stems from such purity of soul untouched from any filth in the world, to Paro, especially in that scene, its beautiful! Sanaya, way to go! I liked the O re Piya sequences! Is it another mirage, that the groom is everything that she's been fed dreams about? Is the guy even decent or is he involved in the smuggling, too? Those are the questions that I'm curious to know the answers to!
     Ashish didn't have much screen space, today-considering, they seem to want to bring balance & yesterday, was mostly, about Rudra! He looks great, so even if all he does is stand around for a few minutes in the episode, he looks great doing that, too!
  Thakur-what an elaborate plan!
  Thakurain-she's very likeable! But, there's bound to be more to her! She seems to have her own story to tell!
Cinematography-brilliant, as usual!
Background music-they should tone it down a little, it sometimes comes in the way of the clarity of dialogues! Also, I miss the title track!
@MKM-great take on another episode! It was a filler episode, yet your post is as eloquent as ever! Are you posting on JA, yet? I'm neither following the show, nor the posts on the forum, regularly since a week or so!

Edited by archana.mh17 - 07 January 2014 at 11:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SanzBarbieSultan_Of_Swingprincessunara

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by Luckyforever

lovely analysis viki mam ...
loved it ...

Thank you.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Didn't see the episode today but what breaks my heart is the cruelty and rigid harshness RangRasiya embodies around Paro. I mean the bloodshed , the cruelty , the cut throat injustice given to her every step of the way somehow makes my chest burst.  It is one thing to create poetry in motion in a human figure midst a barren land of heartlessness let alone , disrupt its freedom and motion and never let it flow freely again . It's like tainting God's decision on something holy. I don't know. I mean at what cost does someone like her deserve a much later softened Rudra in the exchange of everything else taken away from her. It's more than just harsh. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07archana.mh17SofnaSultan_Of_SwingMoronsKiMallikaprincessunara

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Awesome post..LOL at your P.SLOL I loved today's epi though there was very little of RudraLOL The dude rocks the uniform thoughLOL Oh and special mention to Sanaya..I thought she was brilliant today..She conveyed a million things through her eyes and expressions despite not having much to speak..I thought she was particularly good in that entire lukachupi sequence with VarunLOL And i love Ore Piya man..Such a beautiful song..Sorta enhanced the whole sequenceLOL The cinematography is the best part of this show..So fluid and poetic..Cant wait to see how things unfold..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07archana.mh17IceflamesChaandaniyaminal11MoronsKiMallikaGuineaSofnaSultan_Of_SwingxAaliyaprincessunara

-HEAVEN- IF-Rockerz
-HEAVEN-
-HEAVEN-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallika

bleeding.love Goldie
bleeding.love
bleeding.love

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
great analysis like always 
The stage is all set for the wedding to be remembered not for its grandeur but for the bloodbath its going to cause.

I am feeling very bad for Paro. She is going to be shattered in coming episodes. She is already liking if not loving her Poet, because that is what she has always dreamed for. We can see the instant connection from her side but can't say same about the groom. Is he really her  Prince or Devil in disguise?

Groom's uncle lusting Bindi is giving me creeps. ekkks ...Paro is definitely not safe there, good thing her Knight is going to rescue her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SofnaGuineaMoronsKiMallikaprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index