Chp-7: Rudra-Paro: The Wolf, The Prince Harming & The Titaliya. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Awesome post..LOL at your P.SπŸ˜† I loved today's epi though there was very little of RudraπŸ˜† The dude rocks the uniform thoughπŸ˜† Oh and special mention to Sanaya..I thought she was brilliant today..She conveyed a million things through her eyes and expressions despite not having much to speak..I thought she was particularly good in that entire lukachupi sequence with VarunπŸ˜† And i love Ore Piya man..Such a beautiful song..Sorta enhanced the whole sequenceπŸ˜† The cinematography is the best part of this show..So fluid and poetic..Cant wait to see how things unfold..

Thanks. Ppl are actually lattu on Rudra's CLASSIC MANHOOD That Clint Eastwood types feel , you see. He totally defines manhood and i agree. Issliye tumhe break diyaa hai ki roz roz use dekh kar heart attack na ho jaaye tumko. πŸ˜†

Sanaya was eye-delight as the fragile and shy Paro. Total 1950s ki heroine and i wonder how would Rudra have even the heart to howl at something so delicate.😳
as usual great post .
love ur analysis
Originally posted by -HEAVEN-

πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bleeding.love

great analysis like always 
The stage is all set for the wedding to be remembered not for its grandeur but for the bloodbath its going to cause.

I am feeling very bad for Paro. She is going to be shattered in coming episodes. She is already liking if not loving her Poet, because that is what she has always dreamed for. We can see the instant connection from her side but can't say same about the groom. Is he really her  Prince or Devil in disguise?

Groom's uncle lusting Bindi is giving me creeps. ekkks ...Paro is definitely not safe there, good thing her Knight is going to rescue her.

Thank you. Paro is the lamb in this slaughterhouse. What else can one say. Prince Harming is a sheep in a wolf's clothing and she will know it in the long run. As for Poet Sa, who knows who and what he really is. What we know is that PH is gonna gatecrash the wedding and arrest his titaliya.
Originally posted by -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Wow loved ur take on today's epi.

Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.😳
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

LOVED the post! :D But i kinda liked Vishal though. Anyway do din mein uska kahani khatham aur prince harming takes over :D

Thank you. Vishal is a good actor but late nights and pegs show in the monitor the next day.

Yes, Prince Harming is on his way for Titaliya.πŸ˜ƒ
Honest opinion...Mujhe laga Varun sweet tha...aur usse bhi zyaada iss baat ka bura laga ki woh ludakne wala hai...bas 2 din ka mehmaan...very bad...But mujhe woh drunk nahi laga...instead thoda shararati laga,n not drunk...he is a naughty poet...πŸ˜‰...and someone that Paro desires to have in her life...and here we have Rudra...he is a catastrophe...pata nahi kya hoga...
Originally posted by Krishna_12

P.S- Dear ST, Paro's Banna Sa is supposed to look like a poetic deer. Not a drunk lech. Vishal's eyes told the tale of his run-ins with alcohol . Dhyaan diyaa karo yaar... uss neeli bimaari ko bardaasht karte hainn, ye kya kum ghum hai? 

🀣 
 Totally true. His eyes did look like he was drunk. Shayad nervousness mai do, char peg mar ke aya hoga! πŸ˜†
But I thought that Varun- Sa was very sweet. Excatly the type Paro wanted, jho nazar neeche kar ke chale. The sweet and shy type. But, the poor girl doesn't that she'll soon end up with someone completely opposite.
Sanaya was brilliant today, loved her in the all the scenes. She brought out the shyness in Paro really well through her eyes. The O re piya song added to the beauty of the scenes.

Amazing post like always!

Thank you. Nah re, I am saying this about Vishal for a reason - nobody can get the sarcasm here because only i know what am saying.πŸ˜†... yes, Varun-Sa was the Poet Pati for Paro Sa but Rudra Sa will aag lagao to her happiness and take her with him to decorate his life. Sadist kahin ka.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Sanaya was every inch PARO today . So fragile.😳
Edit:
Hi Vicky, hv been refreshing the first page fr yr post😳

Feeling really sad for Paro tmrw when her hby will b killed. All those innocent feelings and dreams shattered in an instant. I liked the sweet 'romance' they showed between Paro n her Groom. It was quite realistic in terms of villages & as arranged marriages go. The shyness, soft budding feelings... We gt a glimpse of th hopes Paro lives in for her future & the kind of person she wishes to share it with.
The uncle n his wandering eye🀒...Although Thakur is th greater Devil, I liked him that moment when he stopped that lecherous man.

I love the PH is using good actors for cameo's ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...makes every scene n track a must watch.

Also it looks like prior to that she will find out about Bindi...her lil cousin's cruel fate😭...

Her pain, antagonism, hatred will be stronger & intensify all the more towards Rudra!!

Have to add he was taking a lot of interest in the proceedings, ESPECIALLY when the groom to b was brought forward, I wonder why?πŸ˜†
Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
Originally posted by moniloveasya

as usual great post .
love ur analysis

Thank you. The pleasure is all mine.😳