Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

   
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! (Page 92)

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Joined: 05 August 2011
Posts: 24623

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
how cheap zee is!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha2607kyph21Guguminti

Mayee2217 Goldie
Mayee2217
Mayee2217

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 1373

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Mili check PM fast.


I want to kill zee people offAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Joined: 27 June 2011
Posts: 14149

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Proffessionalism at it's heightsROFL
They can ignore calls
They can ignore mails
They can ignore faxes

How to ignore TRP's
How to ignore unsubscription notices
How to ignore RR dooming QH
How to ignore SP and Colors kicking Zee in it's butt


and mostly how to ignore Ajay paying all his karma's in this world only tadpega tu ajay bohot tadpega Dil se baddua hai mera 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ruma_kolkataMayee2217chibi_deeaShona1493neha2607Npdeepakyph21..preethi..swapno

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 3056

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guguminti

Proffessionalism at it's heightsROFL
They can ignore calls
They can ignore mails
They can ignore faxes

How to ignore TRP's
How to ignore unsubscription notices
How to ignore RR dooming QH
How to ignore SP and Colors kicking Zee in it's butt


and mostly how to ignore Ajay paying all his karma's in this world only tadpega tu ajay bohot tadpega Dil se baddua hai mera 

Amen...inshhaallah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21Gugumintiswapno

kyph21 IF-Rockerz
kyph21
kyph21

Joined: 11 May 2005
Posts: 6078

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniloveasya

hi dears
what is the problem of bw life
where is ani n milli     gugu
qh forum ka kya haal hai

problem of bollywood life is that it is owned by zeenetwork , this article is written by letty knocks and she clearly states that she works for zeetv.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaneha2607Gugumintiswapno

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

Joined: 13 August 2013
Posts: 11894

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
morning main jo BL article dekha tha uska link do mujhe koyi...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21Guguminti

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 3056

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyph21

Originally posted by moniloveasya

hi dears
what is the problem of bw life
where is ani n milli     gugu
qh forum ka kya haal hai

problem of bollywood life is that it is owned by zeenetwork , this article is written by letty knocks and she clearly states that she works for zeetv.

Aapka naam kya hai mohotarma ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 3056

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapno

morning main jo BL article dekha tha uska link do mujhe koyi...Ouch

whc article ??
hawww mekko ni pta LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A message ^_^

2 3 4 5

Author: No2Pencil   Replies: 38   Views: 2948

No2Pencil 38 2948 19 November 2013 at 3:59am by .MissAmerica.
This message is beyond all relationships (:

2

Author: V.CiYa   Replies: 10   Views: 1192

V.CiYa 10 1192 31 July 2013 at 10:48pm by Surabhi_G
DOTW: Most Important Thing?

Author: beautifuldreams   Replies: 9   Views: 1109

beautifuldreams 9 1109 30 March 2013 at 4:29am by neha333
Miss u poem or message

Author: Sri.Sainath   Replies: 3   Views: 449

Sri.Sainath 3 449 28 August 2012 at 8:00pm by Sri.Sainath

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index