Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

India-Forums

#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! (Page 147)

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
come to this new thread  i hv made it last night

#8 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS!

pari

Edited by princeegoyal - 09 January 2014 at 12:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecomingVashHkyph21MILII_BAKSHI

Sansanana IF-Sizzlerz
Sansanana
Sansanana

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
URGENT

ID- hr@zeenetwork.com
This is the ID didi told me to give you now. Its of Dubai zee official yesterday she called them and they said her to send all letters and emails to them. The high official their is ready to help and put forward our request to Zee india. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecomingfobeidyprinceegoyalkyph21swapno

swapno IF-Sizzlerz
swapno
swapno

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
For those whose mood is foul like me go to 138 page and enjoy the VM made by VaasH di...Mood will be better for sure...Big smile Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyalkyph21-ajna-

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKKSG

URGENT

ID- hr@zeenetwork.com
This is the ID didi told me to give you now. Its of Dubai zee official yesterday she called them and they said her to send all letters and emails to them. The high official their is ready to help and put forward our request to Zee india. 

so we send sheila dii letter...& all

milli list de kaun kaun se letter dene hai hum mail kr denge

kyph21-ajna-swapno

-ajna- IF-Sizzlerz
-ajna-
-ajna-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Shalini is absolutely incorrect in her assessment of the prevalent conditons in the industry. Audience DO NOT accept changes in their stride and move on ! This has been firmly established in many cases ! She mentions Mihir Virani ( some homework has been done by the Channel before giving her the script for the IV ! ) But Balaji was forced to make changes before they found Ronit Roy ...the first replacement was rejected outright by the audience ! We too have a memory Zee !!! In the same serial there was such an uproar when Smriti left and was replaced by Gautami and Ekta had no choice but to reinstate SI ! We are yet ruing the departure of Mohnish Bahl ( and it is two years on ) as Ashu from KTLK ! The replacement who was a fairly popular actor in his own space has not yet surfaced from  the beating he got as the diehard supporters of MB refused to watch their beloved serial after the unfortunate change over due to the Channel/PH's obduracy . It is no wonder that Rajan Shahi who has resurfaced after that sorry debacle on ZEE with another show does not mention KTLK which he used to flaunt as his best work ever ! Now he does not  want the audience to link him to it lest they boycott his new show too .

There are other examples . The truth is that whether replacements will work or not is based on the brilliance of the actor .In all the cases I have mentioned these were artists of high calibre who stamped strong signatures on their roles ...they were irreplaceable .

Karan is in the same league .He has been through an identical situation in his iconic Dr Armaan Mallik days . The PH then had the wisdom and the sagacity to face the truth and get him back !

Unfortunately Zee Czars even though they preach 'Vasudev Kutumbakam' do not have the vision to practice what they preach or they would have dealt with this in a more dignified manner .

There is still time to retreat and get back to the good old days of QH .RV's injury gives them an opportunity to mend fences with Karan .He will I am certain be back as he grows into the character and makes it his own. He will not let the Channel/Gul or his fans down .

As the first step they can cancel airing the new entry tomorrow and make everyone happy ...including themselves .

They can bring in a replacement in a Season 2 ..break ke baad !

Come on ZEE ! What are you waiting for ? We are with you if you bring him back!!!!

Edited by mamta-s - 09 January 2014 at 12:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecomingfobeidyShona1493chibi_deeaprinceegoyalnisha150VashHNpdeepaawesomekyph21swapno

Sansanana IF-Sizzlerz
Sansanana
Sansanana

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princeegoyal

Originally posted by AAKKSG

URGENT

ID- hr@zeenetwork.com

so we send sheila dii letter...& all

milli list de kaun kaun se letter dene hai hum mail kr denge

I dont know which letters but she told me to give you the ID. M on the way back to the hospital i will ask her about the letters if she is awake

princeegoyalkyph21swapno

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
milli pls read ur pm

pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

-ajna- IF-Sizzlerz
-ajna-
-ajna-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
VashH ...I did not receive any PM from you till now !

About the DVD ..it is possible but they have put all that on hold for now...pamplets etc .

VashHkyph21swapno

Go to top