Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Sorry I am not agreeing with this...Adaptation yes...people are now used to this silly tricks so do not react. The thing is...people do not react before because there was none for listening. Now we have internet and we react...this generation is not idiot...😡
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kyph21

hope she is doing good, abt trending you dont  worry, its tomorrow night only. dont bother abt this, so sweet of her even from hospital to send you to join us,
please tell her not to worry and first take care of herself

She is one mad female all the IVs are connected to her and she is talking to me asking me to help you people because she wants to help you all at any cost. Mom is sleeping thats why she is talking to me otherwise she would have gotten nice from mom😆

Hopefully she will be discharged by tomorrow night based on her recovery so she can come n join you people in trending😆
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hrishikesh also got exit. I wonder y all the closest ppl of KSG making exit 1 by 1!
Whose on Next?
Surbhi may be! I'll be happiest
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swapno

Sorry I am not agreeing with this...Adaptation yes...people are now used to this silly tricks so do not react. The thing is...people do not react before because there was none for listening. Now we have internet and we react...this generation is not idiot...😡

my feelings exactly, which world is she in😡
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swapno

More ???
This is sooo what we will expect !
The eleventh hour is approaching .
Why don't they interview the Fans. ?
       Sorry we will not be watching !

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Sheila ! i wonder how much pressure Zee put on Dilshad/ Shalini to say all this ? But we want to tell her this audience is NOT SO FICKLE ! WE WILL NEVER REPLACE KARAN FROM HIS SPACE >>>NEVER !!!! And like her we too will be saying '''arre hummey Karan yaad aagaya " if we watched QH anymore ! But we are NOT WATCHING AND WILL NEVER WATCH UNLESS KARAN IS BACK !

THAT IS FOR SURE .

Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If i can help ew in smthng, i'll be happiest! Any work is there? For me?
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta-s

Sheila ! i wonder how much pressure Zee put on Dilshad/ Shalini to say all this ? But we want to tell her this audience is NOT SO FICKLE ! WE WILL NEVER REPLACE KARAN FROM HIS SPACE >>>NEVER !!!! And like her we too will be saying '''arre hummey Karan yaad aagaya " if we watched QH anymore ! But we are NOT WATCHING AND WILL NEVER WATCH UNLESS KARAN IS BACK !

THAT IS FOR SURE .

They take us for fools
Did u check your pm
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AAKKSG

She is one mad female all the IVs are connected to her and she is talking to me asking me to help you people because she wants to help you all at any cost. Mom is sleeping thats why she is talking to me otherwise she would have gotten nice from mom😆

Hopefully she will be discharged by tomorrow night based on her recovery so she can come n join you people in trending😆

I dont think you people will involve me in this work what i will do is go back back to hospital and hand over the tab to her then you people continue😕

Any Messages for her because am leaving in 5 mins

THIS IS TO MY SISTER ( WHENEVER SHE COMES AND READS THIS) N YOU ALL...AM NOT SMALL ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†

BYE ALL THE BIG SISTERS😆

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry no offence to shalini but I guess she is getting more spaces now...as KSG, Shabnam left...so she is doing all this...I am angry with her statement..I know she can't say anything but fact is missing him missing him is not the solution.and accept new one also...😡 ðŸ˜¡