#7Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 106

Posted: 10 years ago
ill mail it milli.. tell me

Uff m back for while   at 1 have practical exam

Milli m here for 20 mins... I can email tell me.
vash...u cant unsubscribe zee right
but can u atleast write a leter to ur local cable wala to unsubscribe the whole package and let him know the reason coz zee cant be remove so u have to do this??

What say..will it work
swap: yes, i chkd it & fowd it to dee thank u
Hello people I am Sania di's Sister. I dont know ur names. As you all know Didi is not well and is in hospital at the moment so she told me to help you people please let me know how can i help you all
She is keeping unwell but still want me to help you am at home for 1 hour kindly let me know if i can be of any use😊

And please do pray for her recovery😭
mill: dee s askg wat 2 do wid contact numbs??
I ask here my local subscription vendor about the idea to unsubscribe Zee...first he stare me... god.. Lolz...

And said only for QH he won't do it... their other serials too.. spl reality shows...
Originally posted by MILII_BAKSHI

vash...u cant unsubscribe zee right
but can u atleast write a leter to ur local cable wala to unsubscribe the whole package and let him know the reason coz zee cant be remove so u have to do this??

What say..will it work

I did unsubscribe. Many moons ago . We have been doing it by the hundreds. .
Oh my God...Sania...get well soon dear...now what is happening to us...first Ani, now Sania😒
Sania told yesterday that her nose was bleeding but it is not serious...but now it seems serious...😭