mast tha

๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Done Gugu... ๐Ÿค—
chalo guys bye see you soon...๐Ÿค—
done ..

my comment
i am an international viewer. Most of us have unsubscribed Zee package and some are still waiting to hear Zee final decision (yeah even after the new promo is shown)...If they ever air the episode with new asad and that will the DOOM's day for ZEE...we are not tweeting today just to give them time to reconsider their decision. Well Karan should be brought back to end QH in a happy note...ZEE must bring him back. we viewers don't know what happened BTS but zee should have handled this issue in more sophisticated manner. The way they dealt this situation is what we are against of... and definitely Karan has to come back...
Shilpa tu meri jaan hai sachme chal bye๐Ÿค—

Kisine zee ka tweet dekha?warning: dont go and watch the video mentioned there!Just go and attach them in the reply!
Originally posted by AAKKSG

why aren't we trending today??

just to give them time to reconsider their decision๐Ÿ˜†
I too replied
and someone say them to stop this Tactic of theirs Zee is not smarter then us๐Ÿ˜†

And Deepa di for your comment๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i commented too...lmao ๐Ÿ˜†

It would be better if you all stop making out different logics from a simple interview of karan where he specifically said that he did want to stay back and give the character a proper closure..that too for 3-4 months..so when the actor who supposedly wanted to leave himself confirmed the very same thing then obviously that speaks volume for what has been going on in his mind at that time..and there cannot be any justification to what zee has done to tarnish his image in public..whether u like ur actor or not but that does not entitle u to comment such obnoxious comments in public..I guess they are the biggest unproffessionals!!
chal il leave now..exam hain ๐Ÿ˜”