paro ka cute pattidev

REDnBLACK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello peple.. I m new to this section of forum... well my name is sanna..helow evryone..kisses nd hugs to all
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to the point ... well I found da chemistry between paro and his newly found groom very adorable... the smile which her groom had when he saw paro was so like awww... sho cute ๐Ÿ˜›.. paro all shy and her varun sa all awestruk... that was so cute and adorable... and on the other part I found da groom so cute and adorable... but I guess hes soon to have his death on his side๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But m so looking forward to see rudra and paro chemistry what wil happen after his groom wil die and the new lovey dovey chemistry wil begin๐Ÿ˜ณ

I already fell in love with the concept and the way charactrrs are being played... looking forward for some awsum scenes ... ๐Ÿ‘

Love all and welcome me
Sanna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum Sanna ๐Ÿค—
Paro and her groom were really cute. But sadly, Rudra kills him :(
The concept of the show is amazing, love it<3
REDnBLACK thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Welcome to the forum Sanna ๐Ÿค—

Paro and her groom were really cute. But sadly, Rudra kills him :(
The concept of the show is amazing, love it<3

Hiii ๐Ÿ˜ƒ yep I agree ๐Ÿ˜›
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Sanna! Welcome to the forum!
Already feeling bad for Paro! She's gonna lose her best friend as well as her husband!
REDnBLACK thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushk123

Hello Sanna! Welcome to the forum!
Already feeling bad for Paro! She's gonna lose her best friend as well as her husband!

Hi ya poor paro... but lets see how rudra helps her getting out of evrythng.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ on the other part m waiting for the groom to die๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... to see what wil happen next๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sanna welcome to d rr forum... I loved paro and her husband scene.. But waiting for rudra and paro's fierce chemistry๐Ÿ˜Š
SaRun_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they r really cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved the poetryEdited by SaRun_31 - 10 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Sanna, welcome to the forum and yes Varun is adorable and Vishal and Sanaya got the shy exchanges down pat. I know I'm going to be crying alongside Paro when Rudra guns down this sweetheart.
I was hoping that Varun was going to be an easily forgettable character but it seems as though the cvs want us to feel Paro's pain first hand๐Ÿ˜Š
ParoandRudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forrum dear ๐Ÿค— Yea, i agree they were soo cutee and that poem he said. Aissshhh โ˜บ๏ธ
REDnBLACK thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

Hi Sanna, welcome to the forum and yes Varun is adorable and Vishal and Sanaya got the shy exchanges down pat. I know I'm going to be crying alongside Paro when Rudra guns down this sweetheart.

I was hoping that Varun was going to be an easily forgettable character but it seems as though the cvs want us to feel Paro's pain first hand๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep true that... the character is so strong... now it feels as  paro wil have hard time to forget this groom of his