Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Raesha FF: Finding Home thread 2 link added.. (Page 137)

rimi_invisible IF-Rockerz
rimi_invisible
rimi_invisible

Posted: 19 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

He had hoped to find a happy and contended Aisha. But what he noticed in front broke him further into infinite pieces. Aisha was looking at him with a color drained face and dazzling eyes. The sparkle in her eyes wasn't the happy glint he had noticed earlier. It was the tear drops which had accumulated in the lid of her eyes, which sparkled as she looked, hurt and pained at him. Her dejected state left him more perplexed.

Wasn't it she who had always wanted to stay away from me and from this house? Then when the freedom is so near, why does she look so disappointed? She is crying, but why? Does it mean she doesn't want a divorce anymore? Does it mean she wants to stay with me? Does it mean she loves me too?

Sameer felt overjoyed with the sudden realization. He instantly looked at Aisha but she looked confused now. Her eyes held emptiness but her face no longer showed the gloominess which it had some time back. It showed a weird calmness, as if everything was just over. A moment followed in which both kept holding the other's gaze but none spoke a word. Finally Aisha looked away and cleared her throat, breaking the trance like silence. Her voice was still struggling for a clear tone when she somehow managed to speak.

'divorce?' she somehow mouthed the word.

'tum ussi bare main baat karna chahti thi na?' he replied, doubtful of his own instincts now,

'haan...nehi..main to...' she fumbled again and looked away, fluttering her eye lids to clear her vision,

'Aisha, kya baat hain?' Sameer asked moving forward to hold her palms in his,

'Sameer...main..ye saab...' she signed loudly sniffing,

'tum divorce nehi chahti? Tell me Aisha? Why are you crying? You always wanted to break this bond right? Fir abhi itni disturbed kyu ho? Tell me whats wrong Aisha? Please tell me,' Sameer nudged her trying to get the answers to his silent questions,

'Everything is wrong Sameer, everything. Sab kuch galat ho raha hain,' Aisha blasted out, jerking her hands out of his hold to wipe the tears that soaked her cheeks,

'matlab? Mujhe kuch samaj nehi aa raha hain Aisha, tell me clearly,' Sameer asked her in a completely scared and lost tone,

Aisha stood up from the bed and walked towards the window. She opened the glass panes and allowed the wind to blow inside the room. It was a stormy chilling breeze. The sky was dark and cloudy. A storm is about to break down any moment. With the wind blowing into her face, she started speaking looking at the busy roads outside.  

'Yes I was never happy with this marriage. Rather I was never into the idea of getting married. Staying with a stranger, sharing my life with someone else, changing priorities, responsibilities, dependent bonds all these looked too much of a fascination for me. I never believed in compromising with my ownself. Though people have lived such relationships and claims to have enjoyed all their lives, I always had a doubt. I had always seen my mother getting dominated by my dad and then the gloominess and broken state she had been through. It had always made me disbelief the idea of love and marriage. I had asked her to stand for her point, but she always said she doesn't want to. She always told me love has a lot of shades and I believed it was all a lie to console herself. I know I might should childish but sometimes few things get bore inside us, which even though we try, they never diminish.

So, when we got married, I had told you to break this bond right at the beginning of our life together. But then you had proposed us to stay together for a year for the relation to end. I accepted for that was necessary. Then came the time when I started staying here with you. Though not inside the same room but these walls couldn't get me away from you. I learnt to trust on you. I learnt to depend on you. Trust me Sameer, it was all a new emotion for me. Being in the field where every other person was to betray you, I had never been able to trust anyone. But my belief and trust about you gradually increased and when I started enjoying the days with you, suddenly everything went wrong. You broke my trust. That's what you claimed and unknowingly I trusted you on that too. But the thought that you betrayed me, broke me beyond any of my known limits.

I really can't explain you the heart broken and shattered state it had got me into. I was angry with you, with myself and had proposed you the divorce. Then we separated. But the time I spent away from you was the worst time I had ever spent in my life. Every moment I would desperately wait for you yet would hate you. Unwillingly I was missing you. You might not believe but I had tried to call you a lot of times but failed. My arrogant and egoistic self didn't allow me to clarify things with you. But my instincts never believed you could have used me even in my worst. Then that day finally things clarified and I came to know that I had misunderstood your guilty feel to be your betrayal.

Again I was desperately waiting to meet you. I wanted to apologies for my mistakes but again then everything went for a toss. I almost lost you for my own fault. And that's when I realized I never actually wanted to lose you. I don't want to lose you Sameer. Never.' Aisha turned back at Sameer, her lips trembling while her eyes filled up.

Sameer was looking at her as she spoke looking outside the window. His face which showed his distressed state was now showing his emotional turmoil. He was now slowly getting her state of mind. He quietly listened to what she had to say. Though the words consoled him, he wasn't really feeling happy about it. All these while he only could understand she was hurt by his actions, but what came forward today was something more concerned and deep. She was guilt-ridden for his state. She was scared to lose him just coz he was hurt for her.

He reached to her in slow and steady steps and looked straight at her downcast eyes. Aisha had wiped the dampness on her face, but his presence was again bringing back the tears in her eyes, which started flowing on her cheeks. He cupped her face and wiped the flowing tear with his thumbs. She looked up at him. Her eyes looked pained yet held a worried gaze at him.     

'Neither do I aisha. Neither do I want to lose you. But...' Sameer started and left her face to turn his back to her,

'But if all your concerns that you are showing were just because you are feeling guilty for my state then please don't bind yourself with me. I don't want you to fake any emotions which your heart cannot bear,' he stopped and looked back at her,

'Sameer main...' aisha started but Sameer stopped her.

'Aisha, I can understand what you are trying to say. When we married, you were equally unknown to me. I had stayed here alone for a long time Aisha. It wasn't easy for me to accept someone else and her ways in my independent house and life. I had tried to maintain the balance as much as I could, but each time I saw you hurt or angry, I felt to have failed.

Trust me Aisha, I never wanted to hurt you. Not even on that day. But this feel of guilt that I could have disgraced you at the fleet of the moment always tortured me all night and I couldn't face you the next morning. I shouted at you, argued with you, but it was all to keep you away from me, to keep you safe. But unknown to me everything turned out to be a deep misunderstanding and then you proposed to separate. It wasn't a great feeling Aisha.

After living so many weeks with you inside the same house and the same room, I had started learning to share my life with you. Our fights, our misunderstandings, the little concerns, the little laughs, the moments we shared had become so precious to me. I know we never shared a relation we could boost of, but even the little closeness had become everything for me. You went away but the lasting memories in this house remained. I started missing you. The emptiness without you haunted me and I had almost stopped coming back home. But nothing calmed my senses, until the day I met you at the party.

I knew it was a part of your job, but still I couldn't help the possessiveness which had grew inside me in all these days. The feeling was so strong I felt it would kill me and in that pained moment I blurted out to you which somehow cleared a part of the misunderstanding. But what followed after that was an amalgamation of all these feelings. That day I went after you coz I was afraid to lose you. You aren't a case Aisha. You are my life and I went behind you to save my life. So, whatever you do, please don't show me anything out of your guilt. Even if you decide to leave you may, but don't show any fake concerns for another moment. Though its quiet late, but I have realized, I no longer share a friendship with you. Its much more deeper than I could even think...i ' He stopped to look straight at her,

She looked up at him. He signed and stepped closer.

'I love you Aisha.' He whispered softly and she smiled, pressing her lips to bite off the cry which left her lips. A tear rolled down her cheeks and she stepped forward to hide in him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sameer was taken aback for a moment but soon he felt her silent acceptance and embraced her in a warm hug.

Done for today...fine bring on your take about this update..Smile

Edited by rimi_invisible - 20 December 2014 at 12:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

meera851Swara85FLOREY_Aditi_SNainaSMAreesha566MriduBrinku95M.V.Kohli007skraftyzubiya92EshaalYousufzaiLOVE.GOLD_Tabassum_ariyabestfanSnehajain

IshitaRocks015 IF-Rockerz
IshitaRocks015
IshitaRocks015

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Me 1stDancing
GabbarSilly

Haye.,.what a startDay DreamingEmbarrassed Mujhe to samajh hi nehi aa raha kya comment karu...
But the best part was Aisha fallingLOLLOLLOL
Bechara Sameer... hasega nehi to kya karega... LOL
Phir haklata hua Sameer... Biwi ke samne bolti bandh ho jati hai bechare kiLOL
Aisha cusring ArjunOuch Then Rehearsing what to say..
Ye Sam to alag hi soch raha hai...Dead
Dono apna dimag lagana bandh karde to zyada acha hoga...Dead
Dekho ab is pagal ne rula dia bechari ko...Sam abhi abhi hospital se discharge hua hai.. Body ke sath sath dimag ko rest kyu nehi deta?Angry
In dono ko sachme misunderstanding ke liye award milna chaiyeDeadDead 
Pehle to saaf saaf baat nehi karte... phir pyar wale concern ko guilt samajh raha hai ye pagalOuch
Chalo...finally sammer boldia...Big smileBig smile
Aur mai bhi bol hi deti hu... THAKUR... I LOVE YOU

Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 20 December 2014 at 1:09am
NainaSM Goldie
NainaSM
NainaSM

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Awww so cute emotional and lovely
haayeee aisha aur sameer hugg
fir aisha in kitchen 
aisha ne sab keh diyaa
sameer ne bhi apane dil ki baat keh di
omg hugsss i love u to cute
continue soon
Chulbuli_Annu IF-Sizzlerz
Chulbuli_Annu
Chulbuli_Annu

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
first of all superb update...
mazaa aa gya
main ye soch k padhne ka mann nhi tha iss part me dil dehla dene wala part hoga
but yahaan to kuch aur hi ho gya WinkWinkWink
sam ki gadi kisi aur patri pr chal rhi hai aisha kuch aur soch rhi hai
aur dono ko jana kahin aur hai LOL
close encounter k bad...aisha kitchen me bhag gyi
aur jao kitchen me...
rofl sam to kya kisi ki bhi hasi chutegi...
sam behra ho gya...LOLapne room me le gya aisha ko
ye dekho...jaise k dono ne drama krna ho uski rehearshals chal rhi hai
fir haklate hamare hero heroine LOLLOLLOL mujhe nescafe ki add yaad aa gyi
sam divorce chahiye tumhe...ab aisha se roz jute khate ko milenge...LOLLOLLOL
bekar me ladki ko rula dia...aur fir puch rha hia k tum khush kyun nhi ho...hadd hai iss insan ki
finally aisha ne kuch bola...then sam k liye to whistle WinkWinkWink
by god bande ko lg rha tha biwi chod k jaane wali hai tab bhi guts dikhaye aur ILU bol dia
thank god tumne sam ko fattu nhi banaya Smile
ye gana kaun sa tha 

Edited by chulbuliannu - 20 December 2014 at 1:51am
Snehajain IF-Sizzlerz
Snehajain
Snehajain

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Pichli baar gun nahi thi bcoz sherv.net ki site nahi khul rahi thi...SillySillySilly
Awesome update...

Meine toh socha tha ki iss part mein Sameer ko apni bimari ke baare mein pata chalega but yahan toh confession ho gaya...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Ab hug karne se senses sahi jagah pe kaise reh sakte hai...LOLLOLLOL
Both felt peace with each other...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Aur bagho oil smudged kitchen mein...LOLLOLLOL
Sameer Aisha apne kamre mein leke gaya...WinkWinkWink
Yeh dono alag alag baat soch rahe hai...humesa aisa hi hota hai...dono sochte kuch aur hai aur jab baat karte hai toh apni apni soch ke hisab se...at the end result is misunderstandings... OuchOuchOuch
Both rehearsed their lines but at the end rehearsal waste ho gayi...ROFLROFLROFL
Sameer is confused why Aisha is not happy with the mention of divorce...LOLLOLLOL
And then came the confession...well I m bit disappointed with the confession...bcoz meine kuch aur hi expect kiya tha...OuchOuchOuch...I expected the confession to be in Raesha style...TongueTongueTongue
But still confession was simple, straight & most importantly iss baar dono ne ek dusre ki baat puri tarah se suni toh sahi...LOLLOLLOL
Sameer thought Aisha's words were bcoz guilt...OuchOuchOuch...but koi nahi uske bolne se sab kuch clear toh hua...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Finally Sameer confessed...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi_invisible

rajeeviansonai Goldie
rajeeviansonai
rajeeviansonai

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
wow ish update k bad next update k lia wait karnahi muskil ho gayi.what an update madamji Clap

rimi_invisible

MriduB IF-Dazzler
MriduB
MriduB

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Awesome update Rimi! :)
Mujhe toh laga tha ki aaj pakka suhagraat mann jayegi dono ki...but u spoiled their romance :P
I loved their convo :) It was well written Rimi :)
I love you...haye...

Cont. soon! Thanku for pm! :)

rimi_invisible

M.V.Kohli007 IF-Rockerz
M.V.Kohli007
M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 20 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
really nyc...

finally they come little close & shares their minds with each other...

Awww sam tell her I love You... ...

and their kitchen scenes... lol... i can imagine how she fall & he helped her...

but main baat to reh gya... lagta hai Arjun mahashay ko aana hi padega...

rimi_invisible

Go to top