Fan Fictions

Raesha FF: Finding Home thread 2 link added.. - Page 105

rimi_invisible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Replied to everyone in the post above..please do give a look..😊

Pretty early this time?? yeah...Here i come with the next part of the story...πŸ˜ƒ

A complete raeshalous update for all the raesha lovers...hope you like it..😳😳

Chapter 30

Sameer left Aisha near the sofa and stepped back, just to be pulled back by her. She wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him tight to herself. Sameer felt the sudden tug and her body slowly loosen her weight on him. He stiffened back with the sudden action. His hands fell by his sides, while he felt Aisha rest her head at the crook of his neck. He was too surprised to even react and kept numb. He could feel her heart beating against his chest and gradually all his resolves started breaking down. The feminine scent in her hair and the beautiful aura of her cheeks rubbing on his neck and grown stubble made him weaker and he closed his eyes, inhaling it sharply. His hands moved around her back, wrapping her closer in his arms.

'Aisha,' he whispered softly in her ears but there wasn't any response in return.

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha

Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon

De de tu apni razaa

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon

Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main

Hai dil ki ye khwaahish

Ki sun le guzaarish

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Aisha was just resting herself on him. His fingers swiftly touched her back and moved up in the hair, entangling them with her dense build curls. It was all such a strange feel for him. The feel of her embraced arms around him, brought a sudden calmness in him yet her chin rubbing on his chest and her fingers playing in his hair were taking away all his peace. He was feeling restless and disturbed. How much he tried to control himself, his body was slowly giving up on all his controls. His body had started building up the heated passion and urge for her. He heard her gasp on his skin while his lips started brushing on her earlobes.  

Tujh se mohabbat hui

Hai meri hai bas ye khata

Tujh se main door rahoon

Yeh mujh ko gawaara kahaan...

Aisha was scared at the sudden accident she had landed into unintentionally. Arjun's absence on this crucial evening has disturbed her for a long time. Sameer was recovering and the thought that the truth would spoil the little process made her extremely restless. She was lost in her own disturbed state when she touched the heated pan accidentally. So, when the heated pan fell down she just fell numb with shock. Her limbs didn't move and her mind went completely blank. She didn't know how to react to the whole mess when Sam called out to her, forwarding his hand for help. She couldn't even realize when her arm had spontaneously stretched and held onto his fingers. His fingers curved around her cold fingers and the haunted feel of losing him dawned upon her again. She kept herself close to him as they walked outside to the living room. She had almost calmed down when his grip loosened and she felt her world would tousle without him. Shedding all her hesitations and inhibitions in the next moments, she pulled him back to her, hiding herself into his protective arms. Soon, his warm embrace and the soothing closeness gave her peace and she started feeling contended.

Aisha felt his fingers fiddle with her hair and moved her chin slightly up to touch the skin on his neck. Her eyes fluttered and her lips gasped instantly as his lips touched at her earlobes, giving her a strange sensation across her body. She opened her eyes slowly and looked into the uncontrolled passion in his intense orbs. His hands touched slowly through her naked arms and she could feel the heat spread through her covered frame. She closed her eyes and breathed in sharply, as her lips parted in submission. Sameer looked at her flushed cheeks and stepped back reluctantly, though still holding onto her arms. Aisha felt the distance between them and looked up instantly, her forehead forming faint, thin furrows. Her eyes showed disappointment.

Main tere saath mein hi rahoon

Chhodo ye saara jahaan

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon

Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main

Hai dil ki ye khwaahish

Ki sun le guzaarish

Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe woh ho ho...

'Dinner?' he whispered and pointed to the kitchen, a playful smirk still on his lips.

Aisha took her hands back from his shoulder and turned away, extremely embarrassed. She bit her lips recounting the intense moments few minutes back and smiled. Sameer couldn't comprehend her reaction and smacked himself to have lost his control again. He remembered the last time when this had happened and he had almost lost her. The sudden flashbacks of the moments long gone and then their separation scared him and he stepped back a few steps from her unknowingly.

Aisha heard his footsteps and mistook it to be his growing closeness towards her again. Though her heart has willingly accepting the new advancement and her body was missing the warmth of his skin, she was too embarrassed to even face him. She could feel her body shiver and hurried inside the kitchen, just to slip on the oil that was now spread all around the floor.

Sameer was lost in his own thoughts when he heard a loud thud, which was followed by a shrill cry. He turned back and found Aisha missing from there and he understood what it could be all about. He ran into the kitchen and found her sitting on the floor, holding her oil smudged legs. Aisha looked up at him. Her hair was disheveled with a painful pout on her face. Sameer forgot everything he had been thinking of and sat beside her.

'kaha lagi?' he asked, somehow trying to control his bursting laughter,

'tumhe mazaa aa raha hain?' aisha glared at him,

'haan..nehi matlab...main...' Sameer bit his tongue and burst out laughing,

'Sameer!!' aisha shouted angrily and tried to hit him, but held onto her legs which was paining,

'Aisha, kya hua?' Sameer now bent down towards her, showing his concern.

Aisha showed him her leg, which was red and swollen now. He held out his hand to help her get up. Aisha took his support and finally stood up carefully trying to balance herself on her oily feet. She took a step to move but again slipped and held onto Sameer's waist. Sameer held her quickly and scooped her up in his arms. He took her up to his room and carefully placed her on the bed. She had tried to protest when he entered his room and not hers, but it all went into deaf ears, so she stopped.

'ab batao kaha dard ho raha hain?' Sameer asked, sitting beside her with the pain relieving ointment in his hand,

'tum laga doge?' aisha asked him, looking at the clutched tube,

'haan..nehi...matlab tum hi laga lo, ye lo...' Sameer stammered and forwarded the medicine to her, his face showed his hidden anger.

Aisha smiled and took the medicine from him. His red face was making the scene even more funny for her. She kept the ointment on the bed and Sameer looked at her surprised.

'rakh kyu diya lagao? dard bar jayega, waise hi abhi tabiyat thik hui hain tumhari,' he yelled back immediately,

'nehi...main baad mein laga lungi,' she replied back,

'tumhe problem kya hain?'

'Sameer, main...'

'I know. Main yaha hu, isliye nei laga pa rahi, fine main chale jata hu...tum rest lo,' he said and stood up,

'nehi Sameer, ruko...' Aisha held his hand and he looked back, anger pretty visible in his face.

'baitho, please...' she requested and he sat beside her again,

'tumhe problem hogi Aisha. main neeche jata hu, aur dinner bhi order kar deta hu,' he told her,

'mujhe kuch problem nehi hogi...mujhe tumse kuch important baat karna hain, please..' she requested.

Sameer took the side of the bed beside her and looked at her. His heart was giving all sorts of negative signs. Somewhere in his mind he was sure, she would speak to him about their separation or has she already started with the legal proceedings? He didn't want that to happen but didn't want to bar her happiness too. There wasn't any reason to capture her in this house with him anymore. He signed and composed himself. He took his palm from her hold and turned away. He didn't want to show her his real vulnerable self now. He turned his face emotionless and voiced out to her.

'kya baat hain Aisha?' he asked her in a calm and stern tone.

Aisha was in a strange dilemma now. She didn't know where to start and how to get the whole truth out without exciting or disturbing him too much. She excused herself to freshen up and Sameer didn't reject. He too understood she needed some time to get the things sorted out for herself. He waited in his room while Aisha walked out towards hers.

It was a long impatient wait for both of them. Aisha was rehearsing the lines and cursing Arjun to have dropped her in such a situation while Sameer was preparing himself to acknowledge their separation wisely. He didn't want to hurt Aisha, nor did he want the separation to happen. He started deciding on all points he could stop it for the one last time. He just hoped it wasn't too late already.

Aisha entered the room to find Sameer nodding and speaking to himself. She tried to concentrate on the little murmurs that left his lips, while he vigorously nodded his head speaking to the invisible figure in front, but couldn't make out anything of the content. A chuckle left her mouth, but taking it to be one of the symptoms of the disease she kept silent and walked beside him. Sameer was still so busy talking in himself that he almost jumped up, when Aisha tapped his shoulder. He looked at her shocked and ashamed but quickly made up the loss. He moved aside and left her the place on the bed for her to take a seat.

'kya baat karna tha Aisha?' Sameer asked her, now feeling impatient at her continuous silence.

'Sameer, wo tum abhi...main...mera matlab...' Aisha started to speak, but forgot everything that she had prepared all this while. She fell silent again, cursing herself when Sameer interfered in between.

'I can understand Aisha. Tumhare liya yaha thora zyada hi problem ho raha hain. Have you already applied, ya fir main...' Sameer looked away while he uttered the words,

'Applied matlab? Kis application ki baat kar rahe ho?' she frowned at him,

'tum jis bare main baat kar rahi ho aisha, usse bare main. You are right, hume ab divorce ke liye apply kar dena chahiye, waise bhi last week ek saal pura ho chukka hain, we wont have much problem getting it. Aur tum bhi kitne din aise yaha mere saath...' Sameer spoke all at once and then looked at Aisha, defeated. He couldn't stop anything. Everything between them would soon come to an end.

scroll down..😊
Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi_invisible thumbnail

He had hoped to find a happy and contended Aisha. But what he noticed in front broke him further into infinite pieces. Aisha was looking at him with a color drained face and dazzling eyes. The sparkle in her eyes wasn't the happy glint he had noticed earlier. It was the tear drops which had accumulated in the lid of her eyes, which sparkled as she looked, hurt and pained at him. Her dejected state left him more perplexed.

Wasn't it she who had always wanted to stay away from me and from this house? Then when the freedom is so near, why does she look so disappointed? She is crying, but why? Does it mean she doesn't want a divorce anymore? Does it mean she wants to stay with me? Does it mean she loves me too?

Sameer felt overjoyed with the sudden realization. He instantly looked at Aisha but she looked confused now. Her eyes held emptiness but her face no longer showed the gloominess which it had some time back. It showed a weird calmness, as if everything was just over. A moment followed in which both kept holding the other's gaze but none spoke a word. Finally Aisha looked away and cleared her throat, breaking the trance like silence. Her voice was still struggling for a clear tone when she somehow managed to speak.

'divorce?' she somehow mouthed the word.

'tum ussi bare main baat karna chahti thi na?' he replied, doubtful of his own instincts now,

'haan...nehi..main to...' she fumbled again and looked away, fluttering her eye lids to clear her vision,

'Aisha, kya baat hain?' Sameer asked moving forward to hold her palms in his,

'Sameer...main..ye saab...' she signed loudly sniffing,

'tum divorce nehi chahti? Tell me Aisha? Why are you crying? You always wanted to break this bond right? Fir abhi itni disturbed kyu ho? Tell me whats wrong Aisha? Please tell me,' Sameer nudged her trying to get the answers to his silent questions,

'Everything is wrong Sameer, everything. Sab kuch galat ho raha hain,' Aisha blasted out, jerking her hands out of his hold to wipe the tears that soaked her cheeks,

'matlab? Mujhe kuch samaj nehi aa raha hain Aisha, tell me clearly,' Sameer asked her in a completely scared and lost tone,

Aisha stood up from the bed and walked towards the window. She opened the glass panes and allowed the wind to blow inside the room. It was a stormy chilling breeze. The sky was dark and cloudy. A storm is about to break down any moment. With the wind blowing into her face, she started speaking looking at the busy roads outside.  

'Yes I was never happy with this marriage. Rather I was never into the idea of getting married. Staying with a stranger, sharing my life with someone else, changing priorities, responsibilities, dependent bonds all these looked too much of a fascination for me. I never believed in compromising with my ownself. Though people have lived such relationships and claims to have enjoyed all their lives, I always had a doubt. I had always seen my mother getting dominated by my dad and then the gloominess and broken state she had been through. It had always made me disbelief the idea of love and marriage. I had asked her to stand for her point, but she always said she doesn't want to. She always told me love has a lot of shades and I believed it was all a lie to console herself. I know I might should childish but sometimes few things get bore inside us, which even though we try, they never diminish.

So, when we got married, I had told you to break this bond right at the beginning of our life together. But then you had proposed us to stay together for a year for the relation to end. I accepted for that was necessary. Then came the time when I started staying here with you. Though not inside the same room but these walls couldn't get me away from you. I learnt to trust on you. I learnt to depend on you. Trust me Sameer, it was all a new emotion for me. Being in the field where every other person was to betray you, I had never been able to trust anyone. But my belief and trust about you gradually increased and when I started enjoying the days with you, suddenly everything went wrong. You broke my trust. That's what you claimed and unknowingly I trusted you on that too. But the thought that you betrayed me, broke me beyond any of my known limits.

I really can't explain you the heart broken and shattered state it had got me into. I was angry with you, with myself and had proposed you the divorce. Then we separated. But the time I spent away from you was the worst time I had ever spent in my life. Every moment I would desperately wait for you yet would hate you. Unwillingly I was missing you. You might not believe but I had tried to call you a lot of times but failed. My arrogant and egoistic self didn't allow me to clarify things with you. But my instincts never believed you could have used me even in my worst. Then that day finally things clarified and I came to know that I had misunderstood your guilty feel to be your betrayal.

Again I was desperately waiting to meet you. I wanted to apologies for my mistakes but again then everything went for a toss. I almost lost you for my own fault. And that's when I realized I never actually wanted to lose you. I don't want to lose you Sameer. Never.' Aisha turned back at Sameer, her lips trembling while her eyes filled up.

Sameer was looking at her as she spoke looking outside the window. His face which showed his distressed state was now showing his emotional turmoil. He was now slowly getting her state of mind. He quietly listened to what she had to say. Though the words consoled him, he wasn't really feeling happy about it. All these while he only could understand she was hurt by his actions, but what came forward today was something more concerned and deep. She was guilt-ridden for his state. She was scared to lose him just coz he was hurt for her.

He reached to her in slow and steady steps and looked straight at her downcast eyes. Aisha had wiped the dampness on her face, but his presence was again bringing back the tears in her eyes, which started flowing on her cheeks. He cupped her face and wiped the flowing tear with his thumbs. She looked up at him. Her eyes looked pained yet held a worried gaze at him.     

'Neither do I aisha. Neither do I want to lose you. But...' Sameer started and left her face to turn his back to her,

'But if all your concerns that you are showing were just because you are feeling guilty for my state then please don't bind yourself with me. I don't want you to fake any emotions which your heart cannot bear,' he stopped and looked back at her,

'Sameer main...' aisha started but Sameer stopped her.

'Aisha, I can understand what you are trying to say. When we married, you were equally unknown to me. I had stayed here alone for a long time Aisha. It wasn't easy for me to accept someone else and her ways in my independent house and life. I had tried to maintain the balance as much as I could, but each time I saw you hurt or angry, I felt to have failed.

Trust me Aisha, I never wanted to hurt you. Not even on that day. But this feel of guilt that I could have disgraced you at the fleet of the moment always tortured me all night and I couldn't face you the next morning. I shouted at you, argued with you, but it was all to keep you away from me, to keep you safe. But unknown to me everything turned out to be a deep misunderstanding and then you proposed to separate. It wasn't a great feeling Aisha.

After living so many weeks with you inside the same house and the same room, I had started learning to share my life with you. Our fights, our misunderstandings, the little concerns, the little laughs, the moments we shared had become so precious to me. I know we never shared a relation we could boost of, but even the little closeness had become everything for me. You went away but the lasting memories in this house remained. I started missing you. The emptiness without you haunted me and I had almost stopped coming back home. But nothing calmed my senses, until the day I met you at the party.

I knew it was a part of your job, but still I couldn't help the possessiveness which had grew inside me in all these days. The feeling was so strong I felt it would kill me and in that pained moment I blurted out to you which somehow cleared a part of the misunderstanding. But what followed after that was an amalgamation of all these feelings. That day I went after you coz I was afraid to lose you. You aren't a case Aisha. You are my life and I went behind you to save my life. So, whatever you do, please don't show me anything out of your guilt. Even if you decide to leave you may, but don't show any fake concerns for another moment. Though its quiet late, but I have realized, I no longer share a friendship with you. Its much more deeper than I could even think...i ' He stopped to look straight at her,

She looked up at him. He signed and stepped closer.

'I love you Aisha.' He whispered softly and she smiled, pressing her lips to bite off the cry which left her lips. A tear rolled down her cheeks and she stepped forward to hide in him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sameer was taken aback for a moment but soon he felt her silent acceptance and embraced her in a warm hug.

Done for today...fine bring on your take about this update..😊
Edited by rimi_invisible - 9 years ago
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me 1st
GabbarπŸ€ͺ

Haye.,.what a start😳 Mujhe to samajh hi nehi aa raha kya comment karu...
But the best part was Aisha fallingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bechara Sameer... hasega nehi to kya karega... πŸ˜†
Phir haklata hua Sameer... Biwi ke samne bolti bandh ho jati hai bechare kiπŸ˜†
Aisha cusring Arjun Then Rehearsing what to say..
Ye Sam to alag hi soch raha hai...🀒
Dono apna dimag lagana bandh karde to zyada acha hoga...🀒
Dekho ab is pagal ne rula dia bechari ko...Sam abhi abhi hospital se discharge hua hai.. Body ke sath sath dimag ko rest kyu nehi deta?😑
In dono ko sachme misunderstanding ke liye award milna chaiye🀒🀒 
Pehle to saaf saaf baat nehi karte... phir pyar wale concern ko guilt samajh raha hai ye pagal
Chalo...finally sammer boldia...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aur mai bhi bol hi deti hu... THAKUR... I LOVE YOU
Edited by IshitaRocks015 - 9 years ago
NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww so cute emotional and lovely
haayeee aisha aur sameer hugg
fir aisha in kitchen 
aisha ne sab keh diyaa
sameer ne bhi apane dil ki baat keh di
omg hugsss i love u to cute
continue soon
Chulbuli_Annu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
first of all superb update...
mazaa aa gya
main ye soch k padhne ka mann nhi tha iss part me dil dehla dene wala part hoga
but yahaan to kuch aur hi ho gya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sam ki gadi kisi aur patri pr chal rhi hai aisha kuch aur soch rhi hai
aur dono ko jana kahin aur hai πŸ˜†
close encounter k bad...aisha kitchen me bhag gyi
aur jao kitchen me...
rofl sam to kya kisi ki bhi hasi chutegi...
sam behra ho gya...πŸ˜†apne room me le gya aisha ko
ye dekho...jaise k dono ne drama krna ho uski rehearshals chal rhi hai
fir haklate hamare hero heroine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† mujhe nescafe ki add yaad aa gyi
sam divorce chahiye tumhe...ab aisha se roz jute khate ko milenge...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bekar me ladki ko rula dia...aur fir puch rha hia k tum khush kyun nhi ho...hadd hai iss insan ki
finally aisha ne kuch bola...then sam k liye to whistle πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
by god bande ko lg rha tha biwi chod k jaane wali hai tab bhi guts dikhaye aur ILU bol dia
thank god tumne sam ko fattu nhi banaya πŸ˜Š
ye gana kaun sa tha 
Edited by chulbuliannu - 9 years ago
Snehajain thumbnail
Pichli baar gun nahi thi bcoz sherv.net ki site nahi khul rahi thi...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Awesome update...

Meine toh socha tha ki iss part mein Sameer ko apni bimari ke baare mein pata chalega but yahan toh confession ho gaya...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ab hug karne se senses sahi jagah pe kaise reh sakte hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Both felt peace with each other...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aur bagho oil smudged kitchen mein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sameer Aisha apne kamre mein leke gaya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yeh dono alag alag baat soch rahe hai...humesa aisa hi hota hai...dono sochte kuch aur hai aur jab baat karte hai toh apni apni soch ke hisab se...at the end result is misunderstandings... 
Both rehearsed their lines but at the end rehearsal waste ho gayi...🀣🀣🀣
Sameer is confused why Aisha is not happy with the mention of divorce...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And then came the confession...well I m bit disappointed with the confession...bcoz meine kuch aur hi expect kiya tha......I expected the confession to be in Raesha style...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
But still confession was simple, straight & most importantly iss baar dono ne ek dusre ki baat puri tarah se suni toh sahi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sameer thought Aisha's words were bcoz guilt......but koi nahi uske bolne se sab kuch clear toh hua...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Finally Sameer confessed...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ish update k bad next update k lia wait karnahi muskil ho gayi.what an update madamji πŸ‘
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Rimi! :)
Mujhe toh laga tha ki aaj pakka suhagraat mann jayegi dono ki...but u spoiled their romance :P
I loved their convo :) It was well written Rimi :)
I love you...haye...

Cont. soon! Thanku for pm! :)
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
really nyc...

finally they come little close & shares their minds with each other...

Awww sam tell her I love You... ...

and their kitchen scenes... lol... i can imagine how she fall & he helped her...

but main baat to reh gya... lagta hai Arjun mahashay ko aana hi padega...

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
loved it Rimi
Awesome update 
Hmm really a pure sasha update πŸ˜‰
koi in dono ko akkal waali ghaas khilaao πŸ˜‘
Mu ke chakkar main itna kuch ho gaya
I just loved Aishas acceptence & then sameer responding her πŸ‘
finally sameer & aisha realized that they love each other dearly πŸ˜³
Hmm best was aisha ka girna too cute  πŸ˜†
ointment to smaeer ko lagaane deti πŸ˜† 
but now I am waiting for the blast