India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Varun & Paro romance? (Page 8)

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Whatever left of the Sobti era...the name Barun !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arhi_2205tvbuf

Gypsyrose21 Goldie
Gypsyrose21
Gypsyrose21

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
The progression of the story, where romance is concerned, so far is well done...the very sweet love story brewing between Varun (I don't think its Barun) and Paro is that of any newly weds looking fwd to their nuptials. And on the other hand the very ruthless Rudra having his sexy liaison with Laila was well shot as well.

I can officially say that I am looking fwd to the upcoming episodes. But the thought of GH behind the screenplay brings a moment of pause for me coz of the way he handled the other serial. He starts off great guns but stumbles after a while. I really hope he brings fresh ideas and keeps the story interesting for a long long time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabra_alivena.cava.vanitha3dtvbuf

SS88 IF-Dazzler
SS88
SS88

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Well, after the Barun-Varun debacle has been crossed, when one looks at Vishal Gandhi , he's so cute. And he looked FINE in the sherwaani and turban. The sweet way he smiled at her, and then she looks at him coyly while blushing. They even played one of my fav songs of all time in the background. How could I not like it . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anukatNewbiesoapfan

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Cute Scene.
Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Paro's groom's name is Barun? Excuse while I go and laugh ROFL Oh god, this is priceless.. Barun? Coincidence? I think not ;) ;) Even though I ship Paro & Rudra, Parud all the way man. But, it was cute  :3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

zoobie-doobie IF-Dazzler
zoobie-doobie
zoobie-doobie

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Same here ! I totally loved Paro and Varun's sweet-sweet pyaara-pyaara romance ! Embarrassed
BigBoss11. IF-Sizzlerz
BigBoss11.
BigBoss11.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Agree
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I was watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and the guy who plays Varun is also in that show as Raman's lawyer. He was there today and yesterday.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index