Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

7th Jan JA-JO 'Oh beating heart, so here you are!' (Page 3)

baubles IF-Dazzler
baubles
baubles

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Lovely analysis akka..and frankly, thanks to this positive analysis I'm happier about the episode than I was till sometime back!Hug
The Jodha-Kanha secne was the best scene for me today..it was a beautiful, yet confused and finally possessive Jo asking Kanha to clear her doubts about her feelings for Jalal and also save him from danger..Embarrassed
Loved your view of the Jalal pushing Ben part..you've explained it really well. His feelings are understandable..he can't bring himself to be hurt any more..that night is still fresh in his mind..Maham's monologue at the end was best.. she really can't keep Jo away from Jalal, how much ever she tries to!Tongue
Hakim-Jo friendship is something I've grown fond of too..sad he's gonna turn bad..Ouch
Precap...Jalal's looks say he has something up his sleeve..let's see.

P.S- Don't get how Ben is supposed to be an amazing dancer..she hardly did anything..I didn't like it one bitSleepy

Edited by baubles - 07 January 2014 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

Lashy I am quite angry at Jalal today!Sleepy I understand he was rejected and thrown away by Jodha that night and he couldn't get over it...I'm angry coz he kissed Benazir's hand, was enjoying her company rather say touching him.Angry He only pushed her when imagined Jodha in her.Sleepy
"hum aapse nafrat karte hai Jodha Begum" totally opposite to his feelings...
"Jalal who is not emotionally aware that his feelings for Jodha have already moved on to the next level , pushed her away - he is guarding his misconception that he is indeed 'heartless'. He fears ever having to accept the fact that he has a heart and it beats for HER - the one woman who's never reciprocated his affections in kind so far." ClapClapClap

I understand your frustrations Tamy, but we need to see it from the perspective of a 16th century king who had many wives etc...this sort of attention would not have been new to him. Besides, they have portrayed him as one who is not entirely averse to female attentionEmbarrassed. Fine, even if we keep the polygamous angle apart - look at it this way, its the first time they've shown that despite having no physical relationship with Jodha, he's still not able to take ahead the physical relationship with anyone else...

The line that he said 'She doesn't become mine and doesn't allow me to be someone else's either' was sort of proved today...he tried to disprove it, but it didn't happen!

He is an egoistic man -a king...why will he want to show that he's brooding and lamenting over the dhakka out of her room/life that day. On the contrary, he wants to show both her AND HIMSELF that he can enjoy life WITHOUT HER just as much. 
In a way, this scene can be explained as a continuation of the kiss scene - he could not have taken it any further that day either - however, happy he looked when he started off!

It just goes to show that, his assumptions about NOT NEEDING Jodha and hating her have all been proved wrong!

As for Jodha, she was undoubtedly adorable!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327dlipbaublesDearZindagi12pallavi003Mihrimah.FemmeFatale.

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aashi--

Awesome analysis lashy di!!!
I was worried you might not do one since the mood in the forum is pretty damp ...I did not find the epi cringe-worthy except for the Benazir's hand movements of course ROFL

Finally jodha is realizing her feelings for jalal
No comments...only res Tongue
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi003

wow..di..it's so nice seeing again a post from you and highlights of royal lue, indeed cvs are making their way to come back to the track..Smile..
and the words where jodha draws the comparison between radha krishna relationship with her not-still-understood relationship are just ringing in my ears, such an appropriate comparison..Clap
Yup I LOVED it..see my explanation to ppluv's post too...Embarrassed

yup Jodha and Jalal both are occupied with each others thought, the whole agra can see it, except this two..LOLLOL
I KNOW...Angry
and the arabic music was good but it was not any dance, at least to my opinion, as she was trying to hypnotize jalal moving her hands..and if someone moves hand in front of my face and eyes, I will surely feel disgusted..so Rajat must had a tough time while shooting for that scene..WinkLOL, it's equally irritating to all..Sleepy..and she was so slow to kiss him that a total day  would pass before she can make her way to his lips..D'ohwaise, it's good as it saved my jallu's life.Embarrassed
I would have swat her hands away like swatting a fly away LOL pagal Ben ji!

waise  for Jodha, it was fantabulous episode..SmileClap
She was AMAZING...Clap
thanks dearest

pallavi003

--Aashi-- IF-Dazzler
--Aashi--
--Aashi--

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by --Aashi--

Awesome analysis lashy di!!!
I was worried you might not do one since the mood in the forum is pretty damp ...I did not find the epi cringe-worthy except for the Benazir's hand movements of course ROFL

Finally jodha is realizing her feelings for jalal

No comments...only resTongue

I am sorry ...actually I had typed the whole thing but IF deleted it Angry
And typing from I-pad is a pain plus I am too lazzy LOL

lashy

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by tamy267

Lashy I am quite angry at Jalal today!Sleepy I understand he was rejected and thrown away by Jodha that night and he couldn't get over it...I'm angry coz he kissed Benazir's hand, was enjoying her company rather say touching him.Angry He only pushed her when imagined Jodha in her.Sleepy
"hum aapse nafrat karte hai Jodha Begum" totally opposite to his feelings...
"Jalal who is not emotionally aware that his feelings for Jodha have already moved on to the next level , pushed her away - he is guarding his misconception that he is indeed 'heartless'. He fears ever having to accept the fact that he has a heart and it beats for HER - the one woman who's never reciprocated his affections in kind so far." ClapClapClap

I understand your frustrations Tamy, but we need to see it from the perspective of a 16th century king who had many wives etc...this sort of attention would not have been new to him. Besides, they have portrayed him as one who is not entirely averse to female attentionEmbarrassed. Fine, even if we keep the polygamous angle apart - look at it this way, its the first time they've shown that despite having no physical relationship with Jodha, he's still not able to take ahead the physical relationship with anyone else...

The line that he said 'She doesn't become mine and doesn't allow me to be someone else's either' was sort of proved today...he tried to disprove it, but it didn't happen!

He is an egoistic man -a king...why will he want to show that he's brooding and lamenting over the dhakka out of her room/life that day. On the contrary, he wants to show both her AND HIMSELF that he can enjoy life WITHOUT HER just as much. 
In a way, this scene can be explained as a continuation of the kiss scene - he could not have taken it any further that day either - however, happy he looked when he started off!

It just goes to show that, his assumptions about NOT NEEDING Jodha and hating her have all been proved wrong!

As for Jodha, she was undoubtedly adorable!Clap
didnt think in that way ! thank uEmbarrassed
yes agree with u..Jalal is trying hard to prove he is heartless and he can enjoy his life without Jodha and can spend nights with other women ! alas ! usse nahi horaha...har bar Jodha ka chehra samne ajata hai...sahi kaha he is actually trying to brush off his feelings for her...disprove he can't sleep with other women.Star
sahi mein Jalal didnt sleep with anybody jabse Jodha se shaadi hui haiShocked

lashy

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I absolutely hated Jalal Benzir MahamA - hurt poor Benzir's feelings saga today

Only you can put a positive spin on itSmile

I must say enjoyed reading your post more than watching the episode today

I can't take insult Jodha track anymore - you forgot to mention Jalal does not even acknowledge her greeting when Jodha comes in to talk with him, rather he insults her again by ignoring her and asking for Benzir (so he can apologize to her!)

Edited by MaddyO - 07 January 2014 at 10:47am
ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Lashy, its great indeed on ur part for putting up such a positive take on what to me was a very crappy epi, thanks for this. But today am darn angry with this moronic Jallu aur uska sarr phodna chahthi hoon sach mein... Angry ...errr I better shut my mouth before I negate the positive vibes from ur post. My sympathies entirely with poor Jo only, that s it Cry Cry

Go to top