Tamil Other Serials

10 Mani Kadhaigal - Ethir Veetu Paiyan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Caryn, I wasn't sure of the exact timings of this serial. We have subscribed to Yupp T.V. and I watch it from their saved archive links!  Wink

Thanks to Sri for posting the serial time.

Appdaiya? I'm yet to watch today's episode..., after reading yours and Srima's comments,  can't wait to go home & watch!  Yesterday's Shirt scene was hilarious, right?! you're right. I too love that look/action of Mr. Sivapprakasam, whenever he sees Magi!! Smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~srimaCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 Mani Kadhaigal - Ethir Veetu Paiyan (Page 2)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Supree Techsatish also uploads the episodes. I really enjoy this story. Light & laughable. Sivaprakasam views everything with a jaundiced eyes & his suspicion is further fanned by his friend. Agreed we have read lot of stories o this type , but the serial is well produced. Wish Thirumurugan soon puts an end card to Nadawaram & go ahead with such short sweet stories.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supree~*Thamizhan*~

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Supree and Srima for the information.

We do not subscribe to Yupp TV

Will watch it online t hen.

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Siva Prakasam character as a middle class father having 2college going daughters portrayed well by the actor. Clap.
Raghavan - Siva Prakasam friend - yes we do come across such characters in real life.
Good story . good attempt Mr. Thirumurugan. Please bid bye to Nadaswaram & concentrate on such subjects.

sangeetha18~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
2 more episodes to go!
manoj kumar (sivapragasam) said mahi isn't going to be his maapilai in vivadha medai (sun news). Tongue pandu (raghavan), veni, bhagyam & mahi also answered questions.  

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Are you all still watching the 10 Mani kathaikal series?!! Well, I am. I really liked the Ethir veetu paiyan, and the next one they telecasted, Theriyamal Oru Kolai was also good.
This month's current story,  Meendum varuven is so good - very nice suspense thriller. I can't wait to see today's episode. I think the entire truth will come out today. Anyone watching it?!

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
 supree - I too enjoyed the first story - very well produced. Some how the second didn't  hold my interest , discontinued halfway thru . Seeing your post , now feel I might have made a wrong judgement discontinuing halfway. Third one completely forgot about this 10 o'clock slot.  Well will start from April. Still feel the first one is the best one.

supree~*Thamizhan*~

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
supree, I watched the first 3-4 episodes & didn't like it... 
ethir veetu paiyan is still the best one like srima said... Wink next serial is kannamoochi (starting 31st March) produced by radaan media & vijay adhiraj is in it.. will watch it for him. Big smile

Next serial thread (click below):

supreesrima

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.