Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

The after party-7th January (Page 3)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Prads

another wonderful episode..filled with emotions..Yes it was a very good episode, and i am not tired of keep saying it
awesome analysis as usual Myra,..Thank you PradsEmbarrassed

episode started with Astha declaring her decision of choosing her parents..she really dint hv much choice here..surprisingly Anjali was quiet and did not taunt her at all..this made me wonder tht she was supporting Astha here...SmileI think the same, anjali has a soul after all. she wants ashta to think abt her decision very well. mayvbe she doesnt wan her to make the same mistake as she did.

Astha was sad to leave this house where she njoyed her stay Ermm..crying her heart out..Kavya was so cute to say tht she loves her..y wont she..i guess everyone in the Agni mansion is deprived of care, attachment and love..wherever they get this, they cling to it..Kavya is jst a child to understand all this..bt she could connect quickly with another innocent soul...she got little affection, love from her chachi n she even organized b day party for her..i luved tht scene..it was really cute..Astha was equally attached to her..(though i would hv loved to see more scenes with Astha-Kavya bonding than CVs actually showed us)..Astha had to reject tht innocent child's plea n go frm there...Crygood u mentioned the scene as i forgot..it was nice, the kid was indeed affected as u said innocent souls have bonded well..wished ashta gave her a hug, she deserved it.

Varad and Vinayak rushed behind her to stop her..the way they were consoling Astha made me wonder do they really understand d gravity of situation..it was not jst a fight bt Astha jst told everyone tht their son/brother/nephew cheated her n played with her emotions..n still Varad wanted Astha to think calmly?? they came across asy selfish ppl..wanting to stop Astha for their own reasons..Vinayak even told this upfrontly..bt no one really understood Astha's point of view and agreed n supported her or understood her pain..tht made me sad..OuchOuchYes thats what i thought also, they are part of the agnihotri planet after all ofcourse their own reasons were more imp than her pain.

Over to Kirloskar house..I really wonder how more stupid can Ajju b?? she s d eldest among them all..she was supposed to be wiser n wary of situation..bt she is always shown to be living in her make believe world or placating Kalindi who always senses impending danger and tries to stop tht...Kalindi having tremendous sixth sense senses smthing s wrong coming their way and Astha appears at their door..feeling bad for them..they r jst abt coming out of one mess and here comes another one..bt they rgtly supports Astha wen she announces her decision...I think v mst applaud message given here.by CVs tht no matter wat wen ur daughter comes back in such situation first step is to console her n support her..rest can follow..Kirloskars did exactly the same..i hope in reality too ppl will learn this n do the same in case their daughters come cross any such situation..Kirloskras were pictured as understanding parents who gave their kid trust and freedom, they have flaws but they do know how to show their love.

i luved d scene of Astha's break down in her room..the way this scene was shot made me connect to Astha n feel her pain..she questioned her God tht y all this happned to her...she was rgt..she s getting all this to suffer wen it is not her fault..she was jst made a victim of bad situation..poor soul..felt bad for her..Shrenu u r superb in emotional scenes n she was so natural in tht scene..hats off to her..ClapClapagree it was nicely shot and the performance very good but i wish it was short on the crying..poor thing shes crying since two three episodes.

wen Astha left Agni mansion, all d flashbacks she got was wen Shlok saved her..wonder does she still have hopes?? does she still think tht the glimpses of goodness she saw in him r true n will come on surface in future n she wants to cling on tht hope..bt at d same time her brain is stopping her saying tht all tht has happened is a reality n she shd jst accept tht Shlok is never gonna be d way she wants..She lost that hope thats y she was so devastated.

now coming back to d most interesting part and character of d day..Shlok..he s angry..probably on himself for letting all this mess happen n losing the control on his own game..he s again blaming Astha for his baba's insult n accused her of rejecting his baba's requests to stay back..Shlokie boy wen did ur father ask or requested her to stay back..?? atleast I dint hear this.he is jst making himself believe tht he is hating Astha coz she insulted his baba bt in reality he s angry on her coz she dint believe him, revealed their secret in frnt of veryone thereby breaking his trust,,,he declares tht he hates her frm d bottom of his heart n breaks his mirror using her photo..isnt this photo was destroyed by him on SR itself..?? where did this pic again came from??ConfusedErmm..anyways he broke his alter ego ..where he used to interact with himself..whether it symbolises tht in future Astha will break his ego and his darkness and bring light in his life??Good, u r optimistic.. lets hope is ur theory will come true

Varad comes to talk to him and tries to knock some sense in him...Varad still thinks tht watever hapoened was jst a normal tiff any husband n wife have..D'oh..now watever Shlok said here really confused me..wat does this guy want..he was saying earlier to his baba tht he cant live with her under same roof..n now he s telling Varad tht she has to come coz she s married to him..bt Shlok himself dsnt consider her his wife then how does this marriage matter to him?? or he jst wants Astha by his side..also isnt it a punishment to even share a room with the person whom u hate so wholeheartedly...wonder whether Shlok wants to believe tht he really hates her strongly coz his new found emotions r making him weak?? the way Shlok taunted Varad whether he s Shlok's bro or Astha's made me feel tht Shlok is still a child to crib..WinkLOLLOL..interestingly Shlok called Astha using d same phone which Astha gifted him..hmm now tht s so generous of u to use a phone gifted by someone whom u hate so passionately..WinkWinkThis boy doesnt really know what she wants, baba has ruined his decisional sistem and now he only takes the roads that leads to his own destruction.

He again got enraged wen Astha rejected his phone calls..hmm Shlokie boy does want importance n attention frm his wife bt dsnt want to admit it..so hiding behind his baba's insult..Shlok babu ki sui wahi pe atki hai..WinkLOL yeah

all n all a very good episode..cant forget mentioning NA..he expectedly asked Shlok to bring Astha back..bt he cleverly said tht Shlok's method was wrong..he dint say watever Shlok did was wrong..interesting..he s at peace now to see tht he still holds his supremacy in his baccha's life..bt now he wants Astha back to maintain his image in society..he wants to have d cake n eat it too..wonder in future u wl not get d cake at all..WinkLOLLOLEventually he will die from diabetes Anjali though was a silent spectator bt one could see tht she dint like watever took place..she was disappointed to see Shlok like this..

was scared to see NA's scary smile in precap...n equally scared of Shlok..he has again turned his swing on the side of hate n now will bring Astha back not by faking his love bt by showing his hatred...wonder whether this is d second chapter of Astha-Shlok story ..where both of them r open to each other abt their real feelings n emotions..Ermm

luved Avinash today too..he is superb n making us all to hate Shlok more n more everyday..Wink oh no i dnt hate him..he is my favoriteApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgiPradsNeelum.drashti

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Nice post as always
Thanks rbb1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neelum.drashti

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

i luved d scene of Astha's break down in her room..the way this scene was shot made me connect to Astha n feel her pain..she questioned her God tht y all this happned to her...she was rgt..she s getting all this to suffer wen it is not her fault.Prads I do have a slightly different POV here...it was her fault and her fault was not listening to her parents but thinking that she knows everything .Her parents specially her mother had repeatedly warned Astha regarding this relationship...yet she went ahead. Her parents were repeatedly insulted by the Agnihotris, yet she went ahead. So she face the consequences but her bappa saw to it that she came out with minimum damage...Shloke told her the truth on the SR night...he did not keep her in the dark and he did not force himself on her. That does not mean that what Shloke did was not wrong...Shloke was wrong. She has again got a second chance but she still wants Shloke. So what can bappa do? she was jst made a victim of bad situation..poor soul..felt bad for her..Shrenu u r superb in emotional scenes n she was so natural in tht scene..hats off to her..ClapClap

wen Astha left Agni mansion, all d flashbacks she got was wen Shlok saved her..wonder does she still have hopes?? does she still think tht the glimpses of goodness she saw in him r true n will come on surface in future n she wants to cling on tht hope..bt at d same time her brain is stopping her saying tht all tht has happened is a reality n she shd jst accept tht Shlok is never gonna be d way she wants...Yes she still has the hope...

now coming back to d most interesting part and character of d day..Shlok..he s angry..probably on himself for letting all this mess happen n losing the control on his own game..he s again blaming Astha for his baba's insult n accused her of rejecting his baba's requests to stay back..Shlokie boy wen did ur father ask or requested her to stay back..?? atleast I dint hear this.he is jst making himself believe tht he is hating Astha coz she insulted his baba bt in reality he s angry on her coz she dint believe him, revealed their secret in frnt of veryone thereby breaking his trust,,,he declares tht he hates her frm d bottom of his heart n breaks his mirror using her photo..isnt this photo was destroyed by him on SR itself..?? where did this pic again came from??ConfusedErmm..anyways he broke his alter ego ..where he used to interact with himself..whether it symbolises tht in future Astha will break his ego and his darkness and bring light in his life??
It depends on what one considers to be the alter ego...For me it is the hidden side that others cannot see. Shloke alter ego is his nice side while Neeranjan's is his bad side. So thats why I interpretated it as him destryoing his good side and it was the thought of Astha giving more importance to the Kirloskars and chosing to be with them made him destroy it. He also said later on that now everything is open ...so Astha might get the full on dark side. He did step into the light before destrying his alter ego...he was on the way to some realisations at the end of the jungle track.    

gmgiPradsNeelum.drashti

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@prads great analysis. agreed CVs should have given us more kavya-aastha scenes and varad and vanayak are true hypocrites. it proves blood is thicker than water.i simply loved shrenu and avi today, brilliant performance by bothClap...

gmgiPradsmisti73

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Shlokie bear's honey pot is also not less when her ego is concernedStern Smile.this cracked me up mistiLOL. yeah i felt anjali is emotionally attached too and shlok got angrier by the moment she refused his family members. baby bear doesn't like to hear no and neither want it in anywhere in the vicinity of A planet. varad and vanayak are too much for mere words! but i liked when varad tried to calm shlok down, that was actually nice thing to do but one thing is clear these guy will always support shlok.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmgimisti73

Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.

Originally posted by Angie12

Myra,  great title.
First of all,  usually Shlokie amuses me and he did that today too.  But the tiny sympathy I had for him yesterday was gone today.  

Not that anybody except for Kalindi to a degree was shown in good light today. So starting from that point:

Varad and Vinayak - Two peas in a pod

Niranjan is evil and so anything can be expected from him.  But it were the "good guys" Varad and Vinayak who came across looking really bad.  In fact, considering how they,  it is not surprising that Shlok has turned out to be like that - a teenager in a body of a grown up person.  

So both Varad and Vinayak are indulgent towards Shlok.  They were shocked that their illusions of an Agnihotri having a normal relationship turned out to be myth.  Not that they should be surprised.  The self-centered uncle-nephew never bothered to see that the vivacious Astha was so subdued since the wedding night.  Or that there was no excitement in her when Shlok was taking her for honeymoon.  

Anyway, today they took the cake.  Both followed Astha in hopes of persuading her to stay.  Both were still admitting that Shlok was wrong.  But it seemed as if it was a small mistake Shlok had done in the marriage and that also due to a big understanding that Astha insulted the Lord of the House.  Once the misunderstanding is removed,  Shlok will get back to his nice self.  They were pleading with Astha to stay back so that she can bring some change in the household and change the misbehaving son of the family.  

So how different are they from those families who find a nice girl for their wayward son so that she can mend his ways - something they have been themselves unable to do.  I really wanted Astha to whack them rather than give in to their "humble" requests.  

Then to top it all,  Varad goes to Shlok's room and is trying to lecture him to control his ego and call Astha especially as he is expected to bring back Astha per baba's commands.  Varad had no problem with baba telling Shlok that he needed to bring Astha back.  There is no showing disapproval that what Shlok did was atrocious - destroying a girl's life and then mentally torturing her and her family.  Of course Varad wants Astha back so that he can continue to throw in Sojal's face how great Astha is, who despite Shlok's behavior, is putting up with everything because family and husband comes first for her.  So Astha is a tool for Varad to have his illusions as well as to use her as comparison against Sojal.  That way he can indulge in self pity that he did not get what he wanted in his life.  Vinayak wants Astha back because Astha can do what he and Varad cannot do - take a stand against anything.

Really, is any Agnihotri male member normal?  Shlok and Varad can be excused because not much can be expected from them considering the dysfunctional environment they have seen from the childhood with Anjali and Niranjan as the dysfunctional parents.  But what about Vinayak?  Is it because grandpa kicked the bucket too soon and Niranjan brought him up.  Or maybe the old guy grandpa was same as Niranjan and then there was Tai (Niranjan's sister) as an example.

True, but i don't have high hopes from them since the pati pujan day, when they left aastha alone at the mercy of rest of clan. if they really wanted to help they soul have supported her and refuse to budge from there.

Astha

Astha is back home after selecting her maayaka. She also told Ajju that she had no desire to talk to Shlok as she hated Shlok. But then why is she crying so much leaving the house and why was she apologizing to Varad/Vinayak duo for not agreeing to their request to stay back.  Even in the parking lot, she only remembered the scenes where Shlok rescued her.  These scenes were from HM track.  So by this time, there is no pretense between Astha and Shlok.  So Astha is remembering genuine good parts about Shlok including him rescuing her from the water.  But she did not remember that he is the one who pushed her in the water in the first place and was then taunting her.  She also remembered him rescuing from the snake and then taking her to the temple to save her life.  She did not remember his refusal to rescue her from the pit until she apologized.

Also it seems that she has not told her parents the entire truth.   It seems that she has told them about Shlok marrying her because of revenge.  But she has not told them about Shlok trapping Avdhoot.  Otherwise, Kalindi would have marched to Agnihotri household and whacked him.
Agreed, aastha shouldn't hide anything. i would love it if kalindi whack NA too. he so deserves it.

Now the Kirloskers

Am I the only one who find Kalindi more strong than either Ajju or Avdhoot?  Avdhoot can be strong but it takes a long time for him to wake up.  Ajju was blind and she was acting like Varad/Vinayak that Shlokie made a mistake and he must be calling to apologize.  Now I have to use Gabbar dialogue - kis chakki ka aata khati hai or from which mill she is getting her flour.  Is this the Ajju who gave refuge to abused Kalindi.  Here she is treating as a small spat between husband and wife.

Avdhoot is in shock and speechless.  Probably like Varad, his illusions of a perfect son-in-law who is like a son, are broken.  So he is not able to react much.  Or maybe because he did not support Kalindi in opposing the engagement,  he too wants to think that Shlok is just immature and will suddenly become ok.

Kalindi's reaction was more normal.  She was the only one worried after that ultimatum from Anjali.  Then she was furious at learning the truth and was supporting Astha.  But her first instinct was to call Anjali to verbally lash at her for Shlokie.  I will give her behavior a pass for today though ego was at display, because any strong mother would be outraged to know that somebody played with her daughter's emotions.  I am actually looking forward to her battles with Shlok and Anjali as she is the only one who would be resisting sending Astha to Agnihotris.  I want her to give hell to Shlok and so as of now I am rooting for Kalindi.

No, you are right, i found kalindi to be admirable today.

Finally,  Shlokie the kameena egoistic kid...Coming up 

ROFL

Angie12

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 2

Neelum.drashti

megha_b Goldie