Diya Aur Baati Hum

No Promises Made- Right Motivation - Right Concern

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Folks, 
Arre chill, till in Hyderabad, daily ek topic open kardungi jhelo next month tak πŸ˜†

thank god sandhya, god bless u for not making any promises to bhaboo, u have no idea how relieved i was πŸ˜†... Yes bhaboo was clearly pressuring her and when babasa said its not same like pushkar where people are not of her caliber and here things are more complicated but then again I loved how bhaboo boosted sandhya's confidence a bit where it was balanced btw doubt  and confidence, and when bhaboo boosted sandhya;s confidence she didnot ask her for a promise thank god makers ... atki huae saans aa gayi... and then again i loved the concern bhaboo had of not able to eat final meal with her and asking her to eat properly and not hesitating to ask some more from home. wah bhaboo meri bhaboo hai yaar 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmi424 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post .comparing to first epsiodes and now bhabo change alot.today bhabo treating sandy as daughter not as bahu 
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, sandhya completely closed her mouth

and bhabho awww
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes I was also happy that Sandhya didnt gave any new vachan and finally Sooraj telling I believe you have it in you to become the best cadet. 
Actually I guess that trophy has put to rest some of Bhabo's fears for the time being and she was civil post that. Also it is hinted that we can expect Sooraj's visit to academy. Bhabo even gave permission for thatπŸ˜ƒ
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruthiravi

yes I was also happy that Sandhya didnt gave any new vachan and finally Sooraj telling I believe you have it in you to become the best cadet. 

Actually I guess that trophy has put to rest some of Bhabo's fears for the time being and she was civil post that. Also it is hinted that we can expect Sooraj's visit to academy. Bhabo even gave permission for thatπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah Shruthi ji..I became very happy after they gave that hint!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree!!! Nice post!!!! Aaw...we all know Bhabo isnt really so bad...
.kat. thumbnail
Yes, I too liked that suraj was given permission to visit sandy! 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
who cares whether he has given permission or not...that is his right to visit his wife...
.kat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

who cares whether he has given permission or not...that is his right to visit his wife...

Absolutely!

Hope he brings her laddoos every weekend!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, her husband hoga ghar pe , he cannot use that on high level areas. 
sandhya can be easily distracted which was so clearly evident, i hope they dont show him comng and seeing her, sorry not during training