Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

tricky posts...tricky politics....but why? (Page 6)

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Jyoti..

Awesome post 
Thanks.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.

Dear...it's not a crime...LOL
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...LOL
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...Wink
Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.

Did it improve in one episode ...10 minute entry of laila...
do things,shows get improved that quickly...
I am not against constuctive criticism...i mean many commented about sanaya's accent...i am not marwari so i don't know about it...
too much voilence in show...ok your point of view...
but to say laila is the lead...Shocked...i mean get real??is that constructive criticism??
See, I get your point here as well. Some comments are OTT. But again, they are an opinion. You and all other people who watch the show know that the leads are Sanaya and Ashish. Maybe if the viewers are very lucky, Ankita will not be a vamp but a second lead. Who wants to watch the same irritating planning and plotting by a vamp? Why cant the character of Ankita's be more of a catalyst in the love story of Rudra and Paro?

I would just ask you to not get incited. You will find many who feel the way you do. Enjoy those threads and report those who violate forum rules. The rest are just opinions over a scene and character people loved. Maybe you didnt. So, let them gush over it on their thread. You make your thread on what you loved :-)

I know I shouldn't get incited...keep calm...keep loving the show...
I HAVE NEVER POSTED A SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT AN ACTOR/ACTRESS THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL EMBARRASED IF THAT ACOTR CAME FACE TO FACE WITH ME...
Secondly I don't know anything about ankita...
But RR team chose her which means she must be good to play laila's role...
She is goodlooking & played her part very well yesterday...
My hope is paro's innocence ,paro's character & parud story will make laila realize her true self...
we should see growth as a woman in laila's character...
One who doesn't like being a doormat to a man no matter how handsome he is...
Every woman should get respect she deserves...so I would love to see that in laila...
Thanks for your comment though...

Yes, you make sense regarding Laila's character. She shouldnt be a doormat to a man she finds attractive. No woman should be that. I think her character is one of unconditional acceptance of Rudra with all his flaws. Remember Ishaqzaade? Not that I am calling Laila a prostitute. She is sexually liberated - good for her. I have a problem with the doormat portrayal but then she is the second lead. So, even if she is shown as self respecting, it wont matter so much. I would mind it if Paro is a doormat for sure.

decent07

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Quite weird. Why would a conspiracy theory be there regarding a show? Dont people have better things to do? I feel if people think Ankita was better than Sanaya and that the show wasn't impressive initially, they have every right to their opinion and should not be prosecuted over it. You feel differently and they feel differently. That is not a crime.

Dear...it's not a crime...LOL
Why conspiracy theory for a show...I am sure this is your first forum...LOL
You won't believe some teens get their moms online when they get involved in arguments...
Weird but true...
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOME...BUT HOLLOW SHOW ,BEAUTIFUL WRAPPER AFTER MERELY 3 EPISODES...THAT'S LITTLE OTT...WEIRDER IS COMING BACK AFTER 3 MORE EPISODES & COMMENT ON FL...Wink
Oh really? Do you think I joined the forum in 2008 to sit around and wait for Rangrasiya to happen? I have been to more forums that I can keep track of. Don't be presumptuous.

Hollow show in a beautiful wrapper - constructive criticism. CHEAP SHOW, DISGUSTING LEADS - Bashing. See the difference?

And so what if people didnt like the show initially? They waited around hoping it will improve. Their choice, their wish. Why should it bother you? You enjoy going to threads which share your view or post your opinion on those you dont agree with.

People have different opinions. Leave it to the Mods to decide what is bashing and what is constructive criticism.

Did it improve in one episode ...10 minute entry of laila...
do things,shows get improved that quickly...
I am not against constuctive criticism...i mean many commented about sanaya's accent...i am not marwari so i don't know about it...
too much voilence in show...ok your point of view...
but to say laila is the lead...Shocked...i mean get real??is that constructive criticism??
See, I get your point here as well. Some comments are OTT. But again, they are an opinion. You and all other people who watch the show know that the leads are Sanaya and Ashish. Maybe if the viewers are very lucky, Ankita will not be a vamp but a second lead. Who wants to watch the same irritating planning and plotting by a vamp? Why cant the character of Ankita's be more of a catalyst in the love story of Rudra and Paro?

I would just ask you to not get incited. You will find many who feel the way you do. Enjoy those threads and report those who violate forum rules. The rest are just opinions over a scene and character people loved. Maybe you didnt. So, let them gush over it on their thread. You make your thread on what you loved :-)

I know I shouldn't get incited...keep calm...keep loving the show...
I HAVE NEVER POSTED A SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT AN ACTOR/ACTRESS THAT WILL MAKE ME FEEL EMBARRASED IF THAT ACOTR CAME FACE TO FACE WITH ME...
Secondly I don't know anything about ankita...
But RR team chose her which means she must be good to play laila's role...
She is goodlooking & played her part very well yesterday...
My hope is paro's innocence ,paro's character & parud story will make laila realize her true self...
we should see growth as a woman in laila's character...
One who doesn't like being a doormat to a man no matter how handsome he is...
Every woman should get respect she deserves...so I would love to see that in laila...
Thanks for your comment though...

Yes, you make sense regarding Laila's character. She shouldnt be a doormat to a man she finds attractive. No woman should be that. I think her character is one of unconditional acceptance of Rudra with all his flaws. Remember Ishaqzaade? Not that I am calling Laila a prostitute. She is sexually liberated - good for her. I have a problem with the doormat portrayal but then she is the second lead. So, even if she is shown as self respecting, it wont matter so much. I would mind it if Paro is a doormat for sure.
I know...Paro will start as a shy,simple & little coy woman...
But at the end of the tory or somewhere in between she would become a strong,independent kind of smita patil type of woman...woman who stands upto rudra...rather than following his orders...

decent07

gurl-enchanted IF-Rockerz
gurl-enchanted
gurl-enchanted

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Ahh, that I would love to watch! I find Rudra more like the brooding types rather than outright dominating. I think he is serious and loves to be alone. He does not go around asking people to obey him. Atleast ab tak toh nahi hai.. Aage shayad waisa ban jaaye.

decent07

Kangto09 Groupbie
Kangto09
Kangto09

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Yeah, I don't reply to bait-clicky posts. Acting is a collaborative effort and not 1 actor/actress makes the show better. All of the actors have to do their part so I don't like the actor vs actor posts. Personally I like all 3 actors so I don't get it.

decent07

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Ahh, that I would love to watch! I find Rudra more like the brooding types rather than outright dominating. I think he is serious and loves to be alone. He does not go around asking people to obey him. Atleast ab tak toh nahi hai.. Aage shayad waisa ban jaaye.
Haan ho sakata hai...he is the kind of guy who will take "no"very gracefully ...so when paro doesn't follow his instructions or orders ...I would love to watch hsi reaction...it would be awesome kind of tug of war...LOL

decent07

deepthis IF-Rockerz
deepthis
deepthis

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
As much as I like Sanaya, I disagree with ur post
If a hypothetical situation exists where sanaya is playing Laila and some other actress Paro, I would have waited for Laila to enter the show and even if the scene is for 2 min, I would have said that she is the show stealer for me, because i know she is gonna excel in that type of role too as I am a big Sanaya fan...Many Sanaya fans will say that too(don't disagree)...it's a fact and in KZK, I actually think komolika was the show stealer and I watched the show for her...

So, Ankita who is a lead in 3-4 shows can not have fans or what? She also have fans who must be waiting for her to come on screen again.. and even if they r not her fans it's their opinion...

If someone disgrace Sanaya, I would have minded too...but their posts r just to praise Laila, the char and Ankita, the actress...

Everyone watches a show for different reasons(some for leads, some for other chars too)...We hav no ri8 to ask them to stop watching the show just because they r not fans of the leads.This is a open forum..let them hav their opinions...best is to just ignore them if we don't like the posts...We hav our likes as they hav theirs...it's not necessary for everyone to hav the same opinion...this will unnecessarily create fan wars which r very popular in many soap forums... 

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Everyone is allowed to post on the forum as long as they abide by the rules of the forum, just like there are fans of an character, there will be members of the forum who dislike a character, they too are allowed to post their views/discontent.  The forum is about discussion, both appreciation as well as the critical.

What members are not allowed to do under any circumstance, is make comments about other members of the forum or target them, this is clearly stated in the forum rules.  Furthermore writing whole paragraphs in caps is not allowed on the forum, this is shouting in internet lingo and thus not allowed

Topic Closed

Leviathan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index