India-Forums

Ek Boond Ishq
Ek Boond Ishq

Oh! The poor dear! (Page 3)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
This sound so Amazingly interesting precap...So not Mjay pointing out but taking out his name as Love of his life woahhh...
Tara so close to him...koi ambulance jaldi bulao..reach hospital jaldi se..
this is going to be a long day..tom. one..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.HTINAMONIShagufElina

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TINAMONI

We all fans are sooo bad!!!!! Wanted our darling to get shot!!!!!! And he did get shot!!!! What a fabulous epi it was. ..mind blowing performance by viraf. ..our tara was one Smart and fearless lady ..
She single handedly free fc from the evil clutches of rp...
And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. . Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.

yeah...we r such sadists! M sure we r the only forum who wr praying for their leads to get shot! And our wishes got fulfilled! Viraf is such a fab actor! The way he portays MJ, one moment a vulnerable son nd the nxt a pillar of rock!
And yes...today tara showed that she is called not called the bhai of bhopal for nothing!
Both the motherz in the show lost my respect a long tym back...i hv nothin 4 them bt disgust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONI

ShagufElina IF-Rockerz
ShagufElina
ShagufElina

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

Originally posted by ShagufElina

Originally posted by bright_star89

I am the poor one today who missed it...

omg!! so he gets the bullet! Shocked and is lying on the floor and bevakoof family not arranging for ambulance! !

and he took mashooka's name! *lump in the throat*

tara shouting! and where is Ad ? did her akal come to thikana or not??Angry

yes babes...the serial-with-a-difrnce used thhe oldest plot device of the bollywood book of cliques-the hero takes the bullet for his dad!

And my heart goes out to u(for missing the epi) nd MJ(for getting shot)!
Yeah AD did look quite shaken in the precap, evn nimmo looked sad..bt m not vry sure this sympathy will last long..those 2 r realy selfish women.

Now run along and watch the epi!
hey me too urdu lover...
Waise i saw u first time...keep posting...ur update r nice...
Whats ur name...

I m more of a silent stalker on the forum...i usually pass a commen here or there...nd rarely make any posts...bt i've read ur posts nd i love the li'l poetic touches u giv in urdu!
Thanx 4 appreciating! Means a lot!
The name is Saima btw.
pls if u r silent...dont be silent anymore...if u come regularly...thn pls make post evreryday...comment...pls dear...we need ppl to raise our rank...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saimaa.HTINAMONI

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Kya pyaar hai!!!!Clap

Aashiq ki zubaan par mashooqa ka naam marne se pehle!!!!!Embarrassed

Except that he isn't dying thankfully!!!!

This should prove to Tara that he loves her and only her!!!!Heart

hehe..yes..since the show is all abt the ishq between MJ nd tara..its only natural that he shud take her name.

Yes i hope tara takes the hint that he only loves her nd no one else bcz he wont say it in so many words.. I love how mj speaks more through his silence than words..bt will tara be able to hear the call of his heart? Fingers crossed*

Yes!!!!

I hope Tara understands that he loves her because he cannot say it as openly like Tara!!!Smile

Saimaa.H

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

We all fans are sooo bad!!!!! Wanted our darling to get shot!!!!!! And he did get shot!!!! What a fabulous epi it was. ..mind blowing performance by viraf. ..our tara was one Smart and fearless lady ..
And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. .  Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.

I can't stand the mothers in EBI!!!!!

MJ and Tara work perfectly as a team and I loved the way she was calm and freed Fahim on her own!!!!!Clap Clap Clap

Saimaa.H

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. . Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.

yeah...we r such sadists! M sure we r the only forum who wr praying for their leads to get shot! And our wishes got fulfilled! Viraf is such a fab actor! The way he portays MJ, one moment a vulnerable son nd the nxt a pillar of rock!
And yes...today tara showed that she is called not called the bhai of bhopal for nothing!
Both the motherz in the show lost my respect a long tym back...i hv nothin 4 them bt disgust!

That we are!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Viraf was fabulous in today's episode!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap

Tara was too good in her rescue of Fahim all alone since MJ was needed to save Jairaj!!!!!Clap Clap

I hate both the mothers in EBI!!!!!Disgusted by them in fact!!!!!Dead Dead Dead

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
yaar mughe to ye samgh nahi aa raha tha ki band goli kha k pada hai to ye talking session kyo chal raha tha,uss time to usse hospital leke bhagna chahiye tha na...Confused

Saimaa.H

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bright_star89

I am the poor one today who missed it...

omg!! so he gets the bullet! Shocked and is lying on the floor and bevakoof family not arranging for ambulance! !

and he took mashooka's name! *lump in the throat*

tara shouting! and where is Ad ? did her akal come to thikana or not??Angry

yes babes...the serial-with-a-difrnce used thhe oldest plot device of the bollywood book of cliques-the hero takes the bullet for his dad!

And my heart goes out to u(for missing the epi) nd MJ(for getting shot)!
Yeah AD did look quite shaken in the precap, evn nimmo looked sad..bt m not vry sure this sympathy will last long..those 2 r realy selfish women.

Now run along and watch the epi!
hey me too urdu lover...
Waise i saw u first time...keep posting...ur update r nice...
Whats ur name...

I m more of a silent stalker on the forum...i usually pass a commen here or there...nd rarely make any posts...bt i've read ur posts nd i love the li'l poetic touches u giv in urdu!
Thanx 4 appreciating! Means a lot!
The name is Saima btw.
pls if u r silent...dont be silent anymore...if u come regularly...thn pls make post evreryday...comment...pls dear...we need ppl to raise our rank...

yeah i know! Nd i do care about the rankings nd all..bt i dont usuallu hv time...bt ab tumne keh dia toh i'l defo try to make time 4 posts nd comments! [:)/]

ShagufElina

Go to top