Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TINAMONI

We all fans are sooo bad!!!!! Wanted our darling to get shot!!!!!! And he did get shot!!!! What a fabulous epi it was. ..mind blowing performance by viraf. ..our tara was one Smart and fearless lady ..

She single handedly free fc from the evil clutches of rp...
And one thing. ...both the mother characters are very selfish and blind. ...one can't see son's love and respect other can't see own daughter's love for her husband. .  Mothers know everything about their child...one has to get shot to open their eyes...how sad.

I can't stand the mothers in EBI!!!!!

MJ and Tara work perfectly as a team and I loved the way she was calm and freed Fahim on her own!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

yeah...we r such sadists! M sure we r the only forum who wr praying for their leads to get shot! And our wishes got fulfilled! Viraf is such a fab actor! The way he portays MJ, one moment a vulnerable son nd the nxt a pillar of rock!
And yes...today tara showed that she is called not called the bhai of bhopal for nothing!
Both the motherz in the show lost my respect a long tym back...i hv nothin 4 them bt disgust!

That we are!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Viraf was fabulous in today's episode!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Tara was too good in her rescue of Fahim all alone since MJ was needed to save Jairaj!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hate both the mothers in EBI!!!!!Disgusted by them in fact!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar mughe to ye samgh nahi aa raha tha ki band goli kha k pada hai to ye talking session kyo chal raha tha,uss time to usse hospital leke bhagna chahiye tha na...πŸ˜•
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShagufElina

pls if u r silent...dont be silent anymore...if u come regularly...thn pls make post evreryday...comment...pls dear...we need ppl to raise our rank...

yeah i know! Nd i do care about the rankings nd all..bt i dont usuallu hv time...bt ab tumne keh dia toh i'l defo try to make time 4 posts nd comments! [:)/]
Saimaa.H thumbnail

Yes!!!!

I hope Tara understands that he loves her because he cannot say it as openly like Tara!!!😊

absolutely! MJ is burdened by too many promises nd 'ehsaan'..he will never speak out his feelings...
At the same tym, the beauty of their relationship is that even though their marriage has been rocky nd hs seen many ups nd downs...nd they hv nvr expressed their love for each other,still each nd evry person who knows them, knows that they are madly in love with each other! That what they hv is smthing profound..a ram milai jodi in its true sense!
Saimaa.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

This sound so Amazingly interesting precap...So not Mjay pointing out but taking out his name as Love of his life woahhh...
Tara so close to him...koi ambulance jaldi bulao..reach hospital jaldi se..
this is going to be a long day..tom. one..LOL

yess...a perfect precap for a perfect epi! He is calling out the name of the only person that he can call his own on the whole world...so aptly picturised! Tara is his lifeline...it wz just adorable.
Yes yaar! Its gonna be a long long day!
Saimaa.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_28

yaar mughe to ye samgh nahi aa raha tha ki band goli kha k pada hai to ye talking session kyo chal raha tha,uss time to usse hospital leke bhagna chahiye tha na...πŸ˜•

haha...u r looking for logic in a tv show!
Still...as we r logic hunters! We'l look for it even in the unlikeliest places! My illogical logic says that maybe they hv called the ambulance..bt since they are in a crowded plc..where threz a stampede going on...the ambulance is taking tym 2 get there..in the meanwhile they r tryin 2 keep him conscious by talkin 2 him...just my opinion. :)
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post LoveAngle (sorry don't knw your name). The whole pei was a good one loved the way both MJ-Tara worked as a team to save their family. Tara saving FC all on her own she deserves a β­οΈ Viraf was too good today he could not take his eyes of his dear baba so two β­οΈβ­οΈ for him. Precap for the best. MJ says the name of his beloved who he has hidden in his heart. 
Saimaa.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

Lovely post LoveAngle (sorry don't knw your name). The whole pei was a good one loved the way both MJ-Tara worked as a team to save their family. Tara saving FC all on her own she deserves a⭐️Viraf was too good today he could not take his eyes of his dear baba so two⭐️⭐️for him. Precap for the best. MJ says the name of his beloved who he has hidden in his heart.

my name is saima 😊
yes...it wz a fab epi!
MJ-tara working together as a team wz just a precursor for things to come...they'l be a team against the evil forces wreaking havoc in their lives like batman nd robin! Inko jitne stars do kam hain!!
Yes the precap wz like cherry on top...MJ taking tara's name...this is the closest he has cm to a love confession i think..except for when he said in monday's epi 'aaj kal to poora din tumhare bare mein sochne mein beet jata hai!' faints*
TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are waiting for ambulance! !!  And talking !!!!! What !!  ! They bring two or more car with them!!! They can at least try to get him in a car ...his head on tara's lap...rushing towards hospital. ...tara holding mj's hand tears runing down her cheeks. ..dropping on mj!s  Face or hand. ...he opens his eyes and looked at tara. ...seeing her tears  try to wipe them with his long graceful fingers. ...and saying "let me go ...every one will be happy or something like that...don't cry "...tara holding his hand tightly saying " don't say these...without you I can't live. .." ...a wish ful  thinkig  ...Waiting breathlessly for tonight's episode.