Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF - Burning Rage THREAD 2. UPD THREAD 3 PG 127 (Page 73)

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnie-girl

All i can say about khushi is "Innocense can save you some times.." what i mean is when arnav told her he will not hurt her if she didn't defy him , she will not get bruises if she be a good girl and khushi asked him to promise her atleast he nodded that was such a relief.! he is not someone to mess with you cant run..you cant hide..and you most definatly you cannot escape!
And khushi innocense it the strongest thing in her..Her strenth and everything that after hell breaking loose on her she is still herself. even in her hurtful state she is still trying to help him when she herself needs it the most!
About samar well he really had done something to make arnav hate him to extent! Arnav is always be in his beast mode the way he claimed khushi as his wife infront of sumar was really something!

But end of the day Our khushi is..Our khushi she hugged him making mental decision to be there for him and help him i am like Girl..! Are you for real..? i mean like Really..?
I wonder if anyone really can be this strong she may look fragile heck! she is delicate but her loving heart is something to die for..
He is Beast and will never mend his ways but...    She also can be the beauty right..?

Superb Update Clap

ARNAV IS A BEAST AND HE WAS MADE THIS WAY AND KHUSHI IS THE ONLY THING THAT HE CAN CLAM AS HIS AND HE WILL NEVER LET GO OF HER SHE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE THIS BEAST AND WILL ALWAYS BE HIS BEAUTY.
YES SAMAR HAD RIPPED HIS SOUL APART OR WHATEVER WAS LEFT OF HIS SOUL BY HIS DEEDS.
KHUSHI'S INNOCENCE IS WHAT MAKE HER SPECIAL HER HEART THAT CAN NEVER HURT ANYONE OR SAY OR DO BAD TO THEM.
N I HAVE GIVEN HER THIS TRAIT AS I'M LIKE THAT NO MATTER HW SOMEONE HURTS ME WHEN THEY NEED ME I WILL HELP THEM BUT THEY WILL NEVER HOLD THE SAME PLACE IN MY LIFE.
THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IF SHE BEHAVES COLD LIKE HIM.
HE HURTS HER BUT SHE CAN NEVER HURT HIM ALL SHE WANTS IS HER FREEDOM.
THAT MAKES A BETTER PERSON THAN HIM 

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhareddy

Angel superb update
So the person who came and shocked seeing Arnav kissing Khushi is Samar, Arnav's father.

Samar did something big mistake for which Arnav hates him a lot and he only allowed Samar in to this house because of his Nani's wish.

Arnav didn't care that his father is standing there and asking him about Khushi and he even kissed her infront of his father.

Arnav said to Khushi that if she won't resist him he won't hurt her and Khushi agreed for what he said.

Arnav punished Khushi cruelly by biting her for saying her name as Khushi Gupta.  Samar felt sympathy for Khushi as she is an kid.  Arnav said to Samar to stay away from him and his wife.

Arnav was in pain because seeing his father.  Khushi felt sad seeing him in pain.
Khushi is so innocent and pure even when he tortured her and gave her pain she forgot everything and how  consoled him by hugging him  and kissing  him on forehead and tried to sooth his pain.

Waiting for next update

KHUSHI IS A COMPASSIONATE PERSON SHE HAD SEEN LOVE IN HER LIFE AND SHE BELIEVES IN RETURNING IT IN AMPLE TO PEOPLE SHE LOVES.  
SHE CAN NEVER SEE ANYONE IN PAIN EVEN IF THEY HAVE HURT HER SHE WILL BE READY TO SOOTH THEIR PAIN WHEN SHE CAN.
THAT MAKES HER A BETTER PERSON.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhareddy

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindagupta

wow
amazing update
so this man is none other than Arnav's father
man he hates him so much
well he has his reasons too which are solid

but samar is trying to mend things here
can't arnav give him a chance

it must have been a shock for samar
to know his son is married
his reaction to khushi was just superb

khushi is so innocent n sweet
can't see anyone in pain

can't wait to read more
update soon
thanks for the PM

YES SAMAR HAD DESTROYED WHAT WAS LEFT OF HIS SHATTERED SON FROM HIS DEEDS.

AFTER A PAIN THAT LEAVES U SO DEVASTATED AND SHATTERED THAT U CLD NEVER REGROUP URSELF AND ALL U HV BEEN LEFT IS WITH NUMBNESS AND THIS IS WHAT SAMAR HAD ONE TO HIS SON.

KHUSHI IS A BETTER PERSON THAN ARNAV AS SHE IS MORE COMPASSIONATE THEN HE CLD EVER BE

vrindagupta

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovebarun...

what is arnav a mad dog is it?? why does he keep biting khushi...

NO HE IS NOT MAD HE JUST WANTS HER TO KNOW SHE IS HSI AND SHE SHLD NOT EVER DEFY HIM
HE IS MAD BUT NOT A DOG HE IS MAD WOUNDED LION WHICH TURNS HIM TO BE MORE DANGEROUS.
angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rana5

I like the small glimpse into Arnav's past. I am glad you showed a little response from Arnav, when he tried not to hold her so strongly. I had almost given up! I like it that she calls him Arnavji. I hope the next chapter shows more of Arnav giving Khushi some more rights that he does not give anyone else. I have a feeling Khushi will defy Arnav and help or at least talk to SSR! Who is the woman in a coma?  Is she the second or first wife???

ARNAV WILL NEVER LET KHUSHI DEFY HIM FEAR CAN MAKE U DO THINGS U NEVER WANT TO SO THAT U CAN PROTECT UR SELF. HE WILL NEVER GIVE HER THE CONTROL TO DO AS SHE WISHES TO.
WOMEN IN COMA IS NOT SAMAR'S WIFE NEITHER FIRST NOR SECOND.

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MDTharun

Samar is ASR's father , but seems like he has not taken his fatherly duties seriously . Samar has lost his son when he chose to marry other women without even consenting his son . An  15 years old boy was abandoned without mother& father's love . It is too late to mend things now . ASR is damaged beyond repair . Poor khushi is subjected to punishment for answering Samar's questions . ASR is too brutal , he is getting pleasure in hurting innocent khushi  . Khushi is shocked to know Samar is ASR's father , she is confused soul not understanding the conversation of father - son duo . Samar has seen a ray of hope in khushi , will she able to bring back old Arnav ?
loved it

YOU CAN NEVER BRING THE TIME THAT HAS BEEN LOST NOR THE THINGS THAT TIME HAD TAKEN WITH IT.ONCE GONE NEVER TO BE BACK AGAIN.
ARNAV ONLY HURTS HER WHEN SHE DEFIES HIM AND IN HER INNOCENCE SHE DOES IT A LOT AND WILL DO IT AGAIN AS SHE IS NOT THAT MATURE TO UNDERSTAND MOST THINGS.
OLD ARNAV IS LOST TO NEVER BE FOUND AND SAMAR IS REASON TO TIER HIS SON APSAT OR WHATEVER WAS LEFT OF HIS SHATTERED SOUL. 
angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by navjot7

awesw update
so that man is arnav dad
he married a young girl
i have a doubt
that lady who arnav mention mrs raizada may be she is arnav dad second wife
i am just guessing. may be i am wrong because u mention her age 29 years thnx for pm

NOPE SHE IS NOT
N HER MYSTERY WILL BE INTACT FOR FEW MORE CHPTS
HE IS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THE BRUTAL BEASTLY ASR. 

ipkkndeternity

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashish9

I wish Arnav feel what gesture she show right now was the one he need at that time nd she gave him that after everything that he did with her I wish.

I WILL BE TO HARD TO REACH HIM HE HAD LIVED HIS LIFE IN NUMBNESS FOR TO LONG AND TO REACH HIM WILL TAKE TIME AND FOR HIM TO REACT IT WILL NOT BE THAT EASY.

Kashish9

Go to top