Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF - Burning Rage THREAD 2. UPD THREAD 3 PG 127 (Page 23)

josnirmala IF-Dazzler
josnirmala
josnirmala

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
nice
why he doing like this
poor khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angeldream14

suji5 IF-Rockerz
suji5
suji5

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
how can he behave  like that...
quite horrible

angeldream14

AlwaysHisGirl IF-Sizzlerz
AlwaysHisGirl
AlwaysHisGirl

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Oh god what a beast is arnav? Hate is also a small word to describe my feelings on him now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha75angeldream14

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hey caught up with the story after a long time. I am scared and also enjoying

Why is Arnav so emotionless? Why is he so cruel to Kushi?

And why does Kushi tries the same methods, the washroom thing was a repeat, she know he can break it open!!!!!!

It is better for her to obey for now and wait till one month and see.

angeldream14

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
oh God, the last chapter was so scary.

I wonder why Kushi didn't attempt a suicide? Will she ever? I thought when she didn't come down to mnadap and is in bathroom, that she must have cut her vein. But now I don't know.

After reading the last part, I have some idea of what he is going to do, but I hope he doesn't do what I think. Kushi is new to all this and so much from him at the first time itself...she will be in mental trauma. Why is he being so cruel to her just bz she didn't open the damn door. Oh God!

Will this FF have an ending where Arshi are together as happy? Bz I wonder if Arnav will ever be able to as much as look in her eyes once he realizes his mistakes!

angeldream14

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daljeet

Hey caught up with the story after a long time. I am scared and also enjoying

Why is Arnav so emotionless? Why is he so cruel to Kushi?

And why does Kushi tries the same methods, the washroom thing was a repeat, she know he can break it open!!!!!!

It is better for her to obey for now and wait till one month and see.
[QUOTE=daljeet]oh God, the last chapter was so scary. 

I wonder why Kushi didn't attempt a suicide? Will she ever? I thought when she didn't come down to mnadap and is in bathroom, that she must have cut her vein. But now I don't know.

After reading the last part, I have some idea of what he is going to do, but I hope he doesn't do what I think. Kushi is new to all this and so much from him at the first time itself...she will be in mental trauma. Why is he being so cruel to her just bz she didn't open the damn door. Oh God!

Will this FF have an ending where Arshi are together as happy? Bz I wonder if Arnav will ever be able to as much as look in her eyes once he realizes his mistakes!

Y does she hides in bathroom as its the only option n when u r desperate u can't think straight n khushi has never been in situation like this her family had always been there to protect her

Y Arnav is like this u will soon get a glimpse of wht n how he changed into wht he is
Pain is a cruel and vicious poison some let it take them down and kill them and some let i run through their veins and get use to it as it is a part of them n others have to bear the burn.
Never judge a book by its cover 
U can hate him as much u want but he will get only darker by time can't help it i hv set him that way in my devilish mindLOL

Will it have a happy ending i don't know definition of happiness is quite complex as one person's happiness can be cause of others sadness.

Edited by angeldream14 - 08 February 2014 at 2:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RealityTruthrakenduvadanapixi_nightingalzafishali

sudhareddy IF-Rockerz
sudhareddy
sudhareddy

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Angel excellent ff.  I am a sucker of dark ffs
I felt goose bumps all over my skin reading the prologue and all the updates.
part 1 - payal & Khushi's chachiji lost in business. Arnav had taken over his business and house and he said he still had to pay his money so said he will marry Payal.  chachaji accepted it, but Khushi who came from hostel made a plan with Aakash and escaped from house from their secret way and went to temple.  Aakash and Payal married.  Arnav came for Payal but Khushi said that she made her jeeji escape from his clutches and he won't get her now.

Part 2 - Arnav made a plan to get marry Payal  for his own reasons.  Payal looked like a decent girl and he done background checking too.  His plan never failed and he slapped Aman to let Payal go from there.  Khushi said why he is  slapping Aman  and she has made a plan as her jeeji is not interested to marry him and now her jeeji is married and safe with her husband.  Khushi said to her chachaji that it is her karma that an animal is getting beaten by an animal.  Khushi received a phone from her jeeji that they are safe and she said to her chachaji that soon she is going to her jeeji and jeeju but arnav said she is not going anywhere and she had to pay for messing with him and insulting him.  Aman said details of Khushi to Arnav and  he saw Khushi going to kitchen asked his men to go out and he went to Khushi and pulled her to him and kissed her and Khushi started to shout at him in foul language.  Arnav was angry on her but asked her to have her breakfast.  While Khushi is eating he said he is glad that she made her sister escape as he don't love her but said she is going to marry him in 2 days.  Khushi said she can't marry him as she is just 17 and its illegal and said  "I won't marry you Uncle".

Part 3 - Arnav remembering what Khushi said and he was angry on her for insulting him and crossed all her limits and she has guts to make her sister escape and she has to pay for all those.  Aman called Arnav and said what he ordered had done.  Khushi tried to runaway from balcony but caught by Arnav's body guards and female bodyguards took her into house.  Arnav asked Khushi to sit and she so naive that she thinks he won't marry her as she is 17.  Aman given some pictures to Arnav and Khushi saw her jeeji and jeeji in that.  Arnav said his men is following them if she won't agree to marry him, he will kill her jeeju and bring Payal back as his keep and he will anyway marry Khushi.
Khushi agreed to marry him.

Part 4 - Arnav called 2 guards who was at the time of Payal's escape and said only one of them will alive and them to decide who. Both guards started to fight with each other and both died.  Khushi was scared by Arnav who is trying to destroy her and threaten her to kill her jeeju but she want to try to run away from there.  She came down for phone but Arnav caught her and his lust for her growing fast and she run away into her room and called someone.  After sometime Arnav came into her room with anger and said that if she won't listen to him there will be only pain in her life and said he knows she called police that she was in danger and to help her but her phone was tapped and the call received by his men.  So he will punish her for her deed and he throw her on bed and forcefully kissed her and bruised her and touched all over her body . Arnav said he had to go for his bachelor's party. Khushi went to wash room and tried to wash his touch from her body.

Part 5 - Arnav enjoying himself on his bachelor's party and the girl on his lap trying to seduce him but he is only thinking of Khushi and her feisty attitude which he liked in her.  Khushi want to escape from him and he talked with her jeeji and jeeju but Arnav snatched her phone in the middle of talk and said they are going to get married in 2 hours.  A lady came and gave her bridal dress and jewellery.   Lady came there again after 2 hours but Khushi locked in bathroom  and said she won't come out and she won't marry uncle and tell him to find aunty for him and she is princess and she won't marry that dragon. Arnav was mad at her went to her room and made his bodyguards break the door and said them to go out.  Arnav dragged her out of the bathroom and said he will dress her but Khushi pleaded him she will get ready.

Part 6 -  Arnav himself dressed Khushi in bridal wear even she protested and took her to mandap in the garden which was her dream..  Arnav and Khushi married with all rituals.  Arnav asked Khushi to go into the house but Khushi said she wanted to be out sometime.  lady guards followed her.  Khushi acted as she got severe cough and broke glass which contained water and one of female guard went to get water for her and Khushi mixed sleeping pills in guards tea.  After some time Khushi was ok but female guards was unconscious because of tea and Khushi ran away from there but Poor Khushi was again caught by Arnav and she saw BURNING RAGE in his eyes.  Arnav said he won't repeat same mistake twice, but she did, now she will pay the price for it.

Part 7 - Arnav took unconscious Khushi in to his car  and kissed her too and took into his jet and to Delhi and to his home and to his room.  He changed her dress too.  Arnav went to a person who was not well and under care of nurse.  Who is that person he or she or his father?    Arnav sat there for few minutes and came back to his room.  Khushi came back into conscious and shocked to see new place and her dress.  Arnav said her to come to him and Khushi was scared to see him there and said let her go but Arnav was angry on her and he throw her on bed and he was on her.

Part 8 - Arnav kissed Khushi eventhough she didn't respond he enjoyed kissing her.  Arnav said to Khushi that this is her home and she is his wife so he will be with her and she will be with him entire life he will give anything except her freedom. Now she shouldn't try to run and even she tries he will get her back to him and said never to cheat him.  Khushi said he cheated her and married her but Arnav said he told he will marry her and he didn't ask her permission.  Arnav said she is free from suhaagraat for a month as her birthday is after month and she will be 18 and he will register their marriage.   Khushi want to go wash room but she tried to hide herself from him as she was not comfortable with her dress but Arnav got angry and said he had already seen her while changing dress and not hide herself from him and he bit her as punishment.  Khushi went to bathroom and locked herself and cried a lot seeing her image with mangalsutra and sindoor.  Arnav asked to open the door but she didn't open but Arnav with duplicate key came in and took her out and tore her dress and she was naked infront of him and said never to cheat him.

Part 9 - Poor Khushi thought it was better her parents rest in peace otherwise they won't have been able to see her in this condition.  She was sure if they would have been alive then they would have not done anything in front of him.  Khushi was praying god for some miracle to happen and she was embarrassed to stand naked in his arms.
Arnav said to khushi that she not only cheated him but see defy him and try to go against him so what will happens to her is because of her not honouring his words.  Arnav bit her at the same place where he bit her few hours ago making her scream.  Hp too heard her scream and he went from garden in to house with heavy heart and sympathy to his master's wife.  Arnav didn't bothered about her pain and he only knew she went against him.  I held my breath while reading when he tied her hands and legs with cuffs but as you said he will not do final thing till she turns 18 but he won't spare her either.  I worried for her what he will do

Waiting for next update and waiting to know what pain turned him so cruel .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSexyDevilangeldream14

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
wow...nice...

angeldream14

Go to top