India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Sanyuuuuuuuuuu

naveena92 Senior Member
naveena92
naveena92

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Sanyu just made my day 2day. Her innovative idea kamaal ka tha. The way she realized her mistake though it was not a big one, her positive attitude, her confidence just blew me away. Sanyukta's character just represents any ordinary girl who dreams big & is ambitious.Even Harshi portrays this role very well. She never overacts by any means. Any young ambitious girl can relate to sanyukta.
I hope even in  2moro's episode she proves to randhir that women r stronger than men(in that library waala scene)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4lyfAnikz003qwerty012smileroy..Aney..SuMaN_TRparish99-Nili-sweetmadhuri-Cascade-honestyfirst

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I agree cent percent wid u.
Today's epi ws wonderfull. Both Sanyukta's nd Randhir's ideas wr innovative in deir own essence.
Both handled d situation wid sheer brilliance.Clap
Wht Randhir said abt Sanyukta ws ri8 to some extent. She had presence of mind bt nt rational thinking.
Bt I'm happy dat despite doing d silly blunder she qualified fr nxt round. I also luved hr firm determination 2wrds d 1st position. Smile

The precap ws so damn gud.Day Dreaming I dn't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012parish99..Aney..sweetmadhurihonestyfirst

parish99 Goldie
parish99
parish99

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
hey!
i agree with u dr,
even vardhan got impressed by her idea
eagerly waiting for 2morow's episode 
sandhir rocksStar Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri-Cascade-honestyfirst

PrincessAsha Senior Member
PrincessAsha
PrincessAsha

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KAJU10

I agree cent percent wid u.
Today's epi ws wonderfull. Both Sanyukta's nd Randhir's ideas wr innovative in deir own essence.
Both handled d situation wid sheer brilliance.Clap
Wht Randhir said abt Sanyukta ws ri8 to some extent. She had presence of mind bt nt rational thinking.
Bt I'm happy dat despite doing d silly blunder she qualified fr nxt round. I also luved hr firm determination 2wrds d 1st position. Smile

The precap ws so damn gud.Day Dreaming I dn't think i'll be able to sleep tonight.

I agree both of their ideas were innovative...nd abt the  precape..OMG..it was killer..LOLRandhir was giving so intense lookEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...both of them were really looking good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

-Nili- Goldie
-Nili-
-Nili-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
agree completely..harshita has emoted sayunta's character so well..every young ambitious girl can relate to her and she never fails to prove that girls r no less than boys..i hope she defeats randhir in the rest of the rounds, Mr Attitude AngryLOL

and after the precap super excited for 2mmrw's epi EmbarrassedTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhuri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index