Arhi: My Prince CharmingII Th2 (Th3 link Pg1) - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
lol arnav is going to have such a surprise when he is going to wake up in the morning. i hope he will like the surprise but knowing arnav , i really doubt it.

RK sounds ok but i think its just a facade, he must be hiding something big and wat shocked me is that arnav was ok with the idea of khushi going to the movies with him. i bet arnav must have put someone to watch over her!

mind blowing update and looking forward to the next one
Lovely part...

Arnav has loosen up a bit abt R.K & nice to see a civil & normal convo bw Arshi..

Aww,Khushi got nightmare & now she came & slept beside Arnav. this is gonna be fun..

Cant wait,update soon
that was good...can't wait for the next part!
Exellent work dear Shraddska! Loved the dream sequence, could feel Khushi's fear and heartbeat... hate nightmare! Awww... how sweet she snuggled against him 😳
Can't wait to read the next chapter... what are Rhea and Shyam planning for Arnav and what's wrong with RK? Everything about that guy is extremely fishy... Take care, Chanya
ohh that was a lovely update...so as expected now khushi's dreams are ven controleed by arnav//./...cant wait to see his reaction in the morning,,,,,...n is RK some bad guy in past...
continue soon
awweee update in the same bed aage kia hogaaa super like update di cant wait fr next👏
Just got back to reading MPC II after a long time. You won't believe but I was missing reading some good Ardo stories so went back and reread MPC again. This second version seems to have more mystery shrouding it. Love the story so far. Khushi is cute but quite kiddish. Arnav on the other hand justifies the role of the strict guardian.  Please do not delete me from your pm list , I may not comment regularly but love your stories and am an avid reader. Will surely try not to be a silent reader from now on.
Thanks,
Spg
Originally posted by spg1970

Just got back to reading MPC II after a long time. You won't believe but I was missing reading some good Ardo stories so went back and reread MPC again. This second version seems to have more mystery shrouding it. Love the story so far. Khushi is cute but quite kiddish. Arnav on the other hand justifies the role of the strict guardian.  Please do not delete me from your pm list , I may not comment regularly but love your stories and am an avid reader. Will surely try not to be a silent reader from now on.
Thanks,
Spg
Meant Arshi and auto correct changed it to Ardo ???? Sorry😛
Wooow such a lovely update im so happy thanks itz awesome

I was waiting n waiting so I decided to re read mpc1 again n now I gt update for this one eheeheh im so happy