Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Gosh! After long tym, but awesome update yaar
It was too superb. Loved the way Ashu screwed up his mom re and Arnav felt bad when khushi cried aww...
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am so glad that her custody is with the Raizadas becuase had it been with her blood relatives, they would have made her life a living hell and even Ashu bhaiyya wouldn't have been able to do much in that case because his family membere, his mother especially, are selfish and greedy. Ashu seems strong and is doing a good job in looking out for Khushi and I am sure there is much more to his character.

Arnav descreetely though, is keeping all the tabs on Khushi's whereabouts and is certainly not letting her meet RK but for how long is to be seen. His interaction with the Dean, clandestine though hints towards her safety. I doubt if he's made arrangements to keep RK away from Khushi for a long time.

Khushi, despite being simply 18 is mature and knows how to mend her ways. She's strong and beautiful and will grow with time.
Waiting for the next part.
update soon. 😊
celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update.
khushi reply to arnav was sooo good. that put Arnav to his place. Good.
Loved Ashu and khushi's brother-sister love. khushi is so young!! And cute.
I can see Arnav is already protective of Khushi. He felt bad for her when Manorama talked nasty with her.loved Arrnav and Khushi's convo in the studio.

So she is all ready to rock her college and very eager to meet RK.. Now why is Arnav not wanting Khushi to meet him? Also what he got in the background check of RK that he asked Aman to do?

Looking forward to next update.
plz continue soon.
MayaB5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm. The update was lovely. I am so glad to see that khushi stands up for herself and doesn't let Arnav ignore her.
sarozz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After so long...missed u...awesome update...so she isn't allowed to go out much...what will happen when she starts college and starts meeting RK?? Can't wait
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad Khushi gave him a piece of his mind. Arnav seemed to be thawing a little especially that he has heard the Mami conversation. I am glad he took her shopping! However he still thinks Khushi as an irritating child. the years to come promise to be interesting to say the least!
utthra1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... Hate that manorama... It was kinda cute when arnav referred khushi as brat... Continue soon
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update.
really liked it.
superb.
fantastic and fabulous.
ipktouch thumbnail
superb update..arnav by now understood that how kushi's sufferings were more than him being lonely in this world..haha arnav after came to knw her knwlge on will he was so carefully guarding..her plan for meeting RK was always flopped by arnav..wow she got all designer wears for her college..lucky gal...waiting for the next..when r u planning to update the next update deary?!