Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 469 Discussion: January 7th, 2014 (Page 3)

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Nyasa Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishleelaa9

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I really liked the episode

But i am not liking this dumb RK. At studio when Madhu take his hand to check the tatoo he behaved as if he is clueless about what she is up to Shocked. Infact RK did not really used his brain after their marriage. Love made him stupid . And RM bedroom scene was very nice. Madhu did not show RK where her tatoo is(of course RK know that) but he said its in her hand Smile. May be she can use this information later to identify original RK? She may ask KRK where her tatto is?? Krk cant answer her na?? Seems like its KRK revenge time. I am really happy that Kewal is not going to be a third angle because he hates Madhu and wants revenge for her slap Big smile

Kewal's police station scene was awesome. His dialogues were good. The way he sit in the chair is  LOL. His dialogues to Madhu was good , like marti mar jati but apne pati ko nahi ...blah blah ,that one  and he even tell her "next time when i came you wont be able to recognise me " that mean swaping may  take place at the party. I love Krk but i dont want him to take RK's place Dead

Pre cap - Happy B'day RK  Party

Ps- @Bloody.Passion- Happy B'day Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniPolukSahaVikamKhanna..sairat..leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Good  episode though I was disappointed as R.K fan.Is he dumbness personified?So clueless of what Madhu is looking for? To add insult to the injury dialogues like" asli action hero main hoo," DeadAngry.Felt like slapping him..And in their bedroom convo he again repeats agar tum nahin kya hota blah, blah,Dear writers any fool would think about his identification marks like moles, scars when his very identity and existence is in question. and your R.K is a moron not to use that tattoo. Madhu proved her intelligence again by exposing her secret  to Kukku and Co.D'ohAllow your leads to behave like normal human beings at least in this track boss.  And  I won't ask when tattoo was done.It was not there when the duplicate looted money since cell phone ring was used in that episode. Enough of rants.A masala episode with right ingredients of romance,suspense, comedy.Most hilarious was gulabi rang powder where everyone appeared stupid.I still don't understand the purpose of it.Oh yes to loot 1 crore  which was not cared by R.K and family. Madhu slaps wrong one it should have been R.K .Reveeenge by K.R.K.NOT AGAINShockedSleepy
                                 K.R.K rocks. Only way to enjoy this track is to switch over camps.R.K to K.R.K.Tongue. I am giving it a thought. Fabulous dialogues by K.R.K which proves his character is  new toy on the block.. Sikky O.K. Bittuji set property.
          RM romance. Clever and suggestive.. Tattoo quiz by MAdhu  is the best idea to keep away d duplicate. since R.K is dumb and of no use. 
     Poluk for me it is DD's hairstyle..It somehow makes her strange and distracts me.I won't comment on jaanu's looks though.RM mansion has generators!!Surprise. I love Bhujang bhiyya. Waiting for swapping.In MB land festivals and Birthdays happen only for depressing twists.But this time I look forward.as I want K.R.K in R.K mansion.
          Precap. Symbolic .meant for a fool like me who still looks  for smart R.K. despite previous tracks.   K.G. kiddo R.K who will hamesha be lost in mela  and Mama Madhu who finds and drags him  home by pulling ears.Ouch

Happy Birthday Nyasa.

Edited by subashni - 08 January 2014 at 12:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PolukSahaVikamKhannahansa22aan-rish..sairat..leelaa9

yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Like the episode.Thank you for the small mercy Cvs Madhu use her brain rather than bhaoing ganga jamuna .As usual which is happening from the last months RK will get his brain at the end of the track not before that till then he will act as a  damsel in distress , so I think we have to accept it but as a RK fan I find it very difficult to digest it. Money gone nobody notice it or didn't even bother I must say very rich but where  was those richness during heroine track.KRK scene was good in the police station  but I don't think he is innocent rather he act according to the situation he is clever.After the latest promo if RK is replace by KRK I want to know how Cvs will play with Madhu's character since she will belief KRK as RK. I hope they  don't mess up with this.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniPolukSahaVikamKhannahansa22aan-rish..sairat..leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@Zoya
Read yours after posting my comments  and we have even used similar words about our hero's intelligence.LOL

@arm. I also noticed M sing left hand for K R.K. Wondered why.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SahaVikamKhannahansa22leelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

@Zoya
Read yours after posting my comments and we have even used similar words about our hero's intelligence.LOL

@arm. I also noticed M sing left hand for K R.K. Wondered why.

Our hero's IQ level shone so prominently in the episode which was filled with enjoyable smart yet innocent antics of KRK that it deserved a tareef pe tareef pe tareef LOL Brace yourself for more of such dumbness from him in the entire drama.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSahaVikamKhannaleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Sree's post - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3877476

Chakku's post - Episode review - 7/01/14 :)

Edited by leelaa9 - 08 January 2014 at 5:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Belated happy birthday, Ankita.Party
Happy birthday, Nyasa.Party
Wish you both a great year ahead.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni