Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If I have to rate todays episode, will give it 5 stars out of 5 stars.. It  has everything from romance to supense to drama and above all VD and more VD☺️...What more can a girl ask for...

Madhu came to the rescue once again and tattoo idea was brilliant... they both had tattoos done, when? where? how?. cvs, we r really disappointed you didn't show us them having tattoos😒 Madhu thappad to KRK... awww, my poor baby got finger marks on his white white malai wale gaal. Madhu, how could you?  why you and your stupid pati is after my innocent keval ram😡? just kidding.. still a Rishbala fan and will always be one.. Anyways, now Keval Ram wants revenage😲 seriously cvs, same bullshit... hope not... I hate the word "REVENAGE"... Please do not ruin Keval Ram and do not turn him into another Bhai or Riya.. Enough already.. I think KRK maybe innocent, but he is clever one.. Madhu shouldn't have showed RK tattoo to KRK, Bhujang and Kuku.. once again, they showed RK being dumb😡  

RK and Madhu Romance in bedroom☺️ so both of them have tattoos and RK wants biwi to have more in unmentionable places☺️😆 RK u r a very very naugthy boy😳 atleast we know from RK dialogues, he is doing something else beside just hugging biwi🤣

When the light went out RK was only worried about Madhu and nobody else that really is so sweet , but very dangerous for him coz biwi is his weakness and a man like RK who has lots of enemies can use Madhu aganist him.

No radhaji or Pabho Thank God... sikky was 😊

KRK at the police station👍🏼 his dialogues👍🏼 and him touching his cheek and asking for malai wala doodh😆 . I say Top notch performance by VD as KRK👏... he looks so cute I just wanted to pinch his cheeks...So, he already got bail and police man forgot to notify RK police in Madhubala land are useless.. Kuku is out and nobody notify RK about that as well

KRK and bhujang interaction and their back and forth dialogues were 👍🏼 Cvs should have used Bhujang in sultan track instead of expressionless bhai... atleast he is tolerable...Bhunjang is scared of Madhu now, hope they don't try to harm her in someway...

PRECAP: 🤣RK looks so adorable in school uniform and that glasses... and biwi wants to give him facial🤣 him running🤣.

I am wondering who is the 4th person in the game of Mission Kidnap RK.. 
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hmm..what a fantastic epi today⭐️..loved every bit of.❤️.the studio was awesome with madhu recognising her rk through tatto..😆but she should have kept it a secret..RM  bedroom scene was just wow.☺️.naughty RK😉..krk in police station and with bhujang 👍🏼..top class..vd being superlative in performance.⭐️kudos..👏and lastly the precap..how cute can these two crazies get..❤️cant wait..thank you cvs..you guys are on a roll with this track..👏
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My two cents:
  • This is me stamping my feet, throwing a tantrum!! i do not want to see a quiet, passive RK, even if Vivian is playing KRK. 
  • How did they fall together...ringa ringa roses, we all fall down?? 
  • Loved the RM scene..of course. 
  • Just wish Madhu's clothes were better and RK has been wearing those fully buttoned up shirts for too long. 
  • KRK is a fabulous character...I hope they use him wisely and not make him a VD version of Sultan or Ria. 
  • please do not go down your usual route of using Madhu, it is downright disgusting..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Bloody.passion, terrific review 👏 i was laughing all the way..
it's ur b'day today? Many  many happy returns of the day  ! 🤗  (Nyasa?) 
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

@Bloody.passion, terrific review👏i was laughing all the way..

it's ur b'day today? Many many happy returns of the day ! 🤗 (Nyasa?)

Thanx dear! Yup it is 😆 nd ya its Nyasa only 😛
@Najat - Thanx 😛
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was a fantastic episode. VD is looking much cuter as KRK. In fact I found the KRK character overshadowing RK or may be it was because the dialogues given to KRK were much better. 

Just one question popped in my mind: Did no one care to check about the bag of Rs.1 crore when they arrested KRK? It was one crore not Rs.100. Or they are so rich ki ek baar paise de diye to de diye. Di hui cheez wapas nahin lete.😆

And if they had checked for the money they might have realised that KRK had an accomplice or they might have also found the syringe. But no one in MB land thinks like normal human beings.😲

And please dont lynch me for this: But both VD and DD were looking 'square'. In fact have been observing this for the past many days. May be DD's new hair style and strange dresses are the culprit in her case and VD's mantra as we all know is 'Party all Night'.😆

@Nyasa : Happy Birthday🥳
Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Nyasa 🥳
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really liked the episode

But i am not liking this dumb RK. At studio when Madhu take his hand to check the tatoo he behaved as if he is clueless about what she is up to 😲. Infact RK did not really used his brain after their marriage. Love made him stupid . And RM bedroom scene was very nice. Madhu did not show RK where her tatoo is(of course RK know that) but he said its in her hand 😊. May be she can use this information later to identify original RK? She may ask KRK where her tatto is?? Krk cant answer her na?? Seems like its KRK revenge time. I am really happy that Kewal is not going to be a third angle because he hates Madhu and wants revenge for her slap 😃. 

Kewal's police station scene was awesome. His dialogues were good. The way he sit in the chair is  😆. His dialogues to Madhu was good , like marti mar jati but apne pati ko nahi ...blah blah ,that one  and he even tell her "next time when i came you wont be able to recognise me " that mean swaping may  take place at the party. I love Krk but i dont want him to take RK's place 🤢. 

Pre cap - Happy B'day RK  🥳

Ps- @Bloody.Passion- Happy B'day 😛
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good  episode though I was disappointed as R.K fan.Is he dumbness personified?So clueless of what Madhu is looking for? To add insult to the injury dialogues like" asli action hero main hoo," 🤢😡.Felt like slapping him..And in their bedroom convo he again repeats agar tum nahin kya hota blah, blah,Dear writers any fool would think about his identification marks like moles, scars when his very identity and existence is in question. and your R.K is a moron not to use that tattoo. Madhu proved her intelligence again by exposing her secret  to Kukku and Co.Allow your leads to behave like normal human beings at least in this track boss.  And  I won't ask when tattoo was done.It was not there when the duplicate looted money since cell phone ring was used in that episode. Enough of rants.A masala episode with right ingredients of romance,suspense, comedy.Most hilarious was gulabi rang powder where everyone appeared stupid.I still don't understand the purpose of it.Oh yes to loot 1 crore  which was not cared by R.K and family. Madhu slaps wrong one it should have been R.K .Reveeenge by K.R.K.NOT AGAIN😲🥱
                                 K.R.K rocks. Only way to enjoy this track is to switch over camps.R.K to K.R.K.😛. I am giving it a thought. Fabulous dialogues by K.R.K which proves his character is  new toy on the block.. Sikky O.K. Bittuji set property.
          RM romance. Clever and suggestive.. Tattoo quiz by MAdhu  is the best idea to keep away d duplicate. since R.K is dumb and of no use. 
     Poluk for me it is DD's hairstyle..It somehow makes her strange and distracts me.I won't comment on jaanu's looks though.RM mansion has generators!!Surprise. I love Bhujang bhiyya. Waiting for swapping.In MB land festivals and Birthdays happen only for depressing twists.But this time I look forward.as I want K.R.K in R.K mansion.
          Precap. Symbolic .meant for a fool like me who still looks  for smart R.K. despite previous tracks.   K.G. kiddo R.K who will hamesha be lost in mela  and Mama Madhu who finds and drags him  home by pulling ears.

Happy Birthday Nyasa.
Edited by subashni - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like the episode.Thank you for the small mercy Cvs Madhu use her brain rather than bhaoing ganga jamuna .As usual which is happening from the last months RK will get his brain at the end of the track not before that till then he will act as a  damsel in distress , so I think we have to accept it but as a RK fan I find it very difficult to digest it. Money gone nobody notice it or didn't even bother I must say very rich but where  was those richness during heroine track.KRK scene was good in the police station  but I don't think he is innocent rather he act according to the situation he is clever.After the latest promo if RK is replace by KRK I want to know how Cvs will play with Madhu's character since she will belief KRK as RK. I hope they  don't mess up with this.