India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Do you think?

naveena92 Senior Member
naveena92
naveena92

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Do u think there's a possibility of a romantic angle between vardhan & sanyu. patha nahi par aaj mujhe aisa laga. He wantedly announced her name at the last. He always feels kinda special 4 her. He proved 2 all the students that sanyu's idea is indeed great by trying that himself.(randhir's expression was something 2 watch out 4 when vardhan came cycling towards them.) & more than anything y should he take sanyu's responsibility when he knows that she had done the blast & she's not the one who prepared the dream engine. After all the blast caused 3crores loss to college. He should indeed be loyal 2 college rather than supporting a student(of course i agree she's passionate & all of that)
I don't want any such angle to start coz i just luuuv sandhir.
Awww Sanyu & randhir in the precap...freakin...awesomeDay Dreaming (though he did it in a mean way, he can't dislike & disrespect the entire female gender because of a past, c'mon guys y does he always say women r inferior 2 men?)

Edited by naveena92 - 07 January 2014 at 8:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadiqwerty012smileroy..Aney..krazyinloveJosmi01-Cascade-honestyfirst

smileroy Senior Member
smileroy
smileroy

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
nd have u hear wt an answer was given by sanyukta ... So do u think men can bear the pain of child birth...seriously dt was awsome ...i just loved dt statement of hers..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetha.swamyqwerty012honestyfirst

naveena92 Senior Member
naveena92
naveena92

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
exxxactly randhir should understand that women r strong too.I agree he has a past but it does not mean he can frame all women alike & conclude that women r just weaker species. Its not only about showing muscle power & saying that he is strong. Women have more tolerance & patience & r very strong in their mind. Gooosh i'm such a feministLOL

Edited by naveena92 - 07 January 2014 at 8:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012smileroyhonestyfirst

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Gosh!!!!! I really don't wanna Vardhan-Sanyukta track, though it wuld be interesting to watch, bt still fr me SanDhir is d bst.
I wuld agree dat Prof. Vardhan's ideology abt Sanyukta hs changed nd fr gud.
Abt Sanyukta's selection, I think it ws justified. If d othr students culd get selected then why nt hr. Infact she justified hr answer by using theories nd calculations while d othrs gave d ans on d basis of guess wrk.
So, i dn't think Prof. Vardhan is supporting Sanyukta, bt he's acknowledging hr brilliance.

Edited by KAJU10 - 07 January 2014 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think the one woman in his life till now is his mother... So he is seeing every other female like her... Vidhusi is same like his mom ( i guess bcoz we dont know abt his mom side of story to decide).. The look he gave to vidhusi is like she is some garbage... But i never saw that look for sanyu... 
When u wear yellow glass, everything u see will be in yellow colour only right... With time he will change his opinion... Sanyu will make him do it... 

Personally i felt he need to have motherly figure atleast now in his life... Either his or sanyu's mom...
But i like sanyu's mom better...

The way he saw sanyu's bond with her mom made me Cry

Edited by qwerty012 - 07 January 2014 at 9:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeetha.swamyhonestyfirst

..Aney.. Goldie
..Aney..
..Aney..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
ya...i too felt dat there's gonna b a luv triangle...Vardhan-Sanyu-Randhir in da future episds n ssly i dn't wnt dat to happn bt i luvd dat Vardhan appreciated Sanyu fr hr innivative approachSmile...cumin up nxt to da precap, ohhh its goin to b dhamakedar!! Day DreamingBt i dn't undrstnd why Randhir hs made up a belief dat all women on dis earth r same-----dats  whr he's makin da mistake...n dats jst bcoz he hv had a bad experience wid women??!! Ouch

honestyfirst

theridiculist Senior Member
theridiculist
theridiculist

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I think vardhaan just appreciates sanyukta as his student, he knows she's passionate and he loves that. I don't wanna see a romantic angle that would just be plain awkward.
As for randhir, I mean he's stereotyping women but don't girls do that too when they're heartbroken I mean haven't you heard them say "all men are jerks" like countless times? lol.
its not right at all and I don't agree with him at all, but its just how his character is. His opinion is wrong but after all it is an opinion.

honestyfirst

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Romantic angle ho na ho ...
But ye baat toh clear hai boss ..
Sayu is his fav student till now ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top